JLM's car

Could be any number of things in that car for that "intent to defile" charge. Maybe some drugs. Maybe things that comprise a rape kit. Maybe the beers in the car. Something may have hit the chord to have the DA permit those charges, unless they just thought it would fly and took a chance.

Could be any number of things in that car for that "intent to defile" charge. Maybe some drugs. Maybe things that comprise a rape kit. Maybe the beers in the car. Something may have hit the chord to have the DA permit those charges, unless they just thought it would fly and took a chance.

Oh yeah - forgot about that - maybe the Tempo drinks with drug residue and HG DNA? Shrug.

The poster whose child that was on the Football team he coached said the car has been that way a long time

Ah thank you! I thought it looked fresh and that spurred some late night wild speculation. . .lol.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

DNA of Hannah would not be helpful because???
He did not have her in the car, according to him.
Where are all the cams on the way out? No businesses on any routes out of town? Hard to believd that.

LE got a warrant for Jesse's car before they even approached him about coming in for questioning. That tells me that LE has video evidence that they have not released to the public showing Hannah getting into the car or him shoving her into the car. Otherwise, they received a really good tip from someone who got JM's plate #. I think it's likely a video, because otherwise, why not just call JM in for questioning? After they searched the car, they had probable cause to search the apartment, but not to arrest JM.

I wonder how far JM got on that tiny donut tire on the Blue Sentra. Wonder when that was put on there. In TX? How far can you drive on one of those, really? (I know you aren't supposed to go far but could you crank out 500 miles on it if you had to?)

I'm curious about the front end damage to his car. Do you suppose LE had a tracking device on his car and JM ripped that off to get rid of it? That would explain why they moved in with the search warrant for the car in the middle of the night. Hmmm. . .

when news started to brk about jm going on the run...someone was here in websleutbs claiming to know him AND stated the car had front end damage for quite some time. I asked them myself. they were sticking up for jm. claimed personal friend of his...so fwiw....

when news started to brk about jm going on the run...someone was here in websleutbs claiming to know him AND stated the car had front end damage for quite some time. I asked them myself. they were sticking up for jm. claimed personal friend of his...so fwiw....

Are you talking about the woman whose son played on the football team JLM coached? She is the only one I saw who posted the damage was long-standing.

The car is of interest to me because LE was able to get a search warrent for it, and even seize it within a week of Hannah's disappearance. Even as they searched and seized the car, they could not touch JM. So there had to be some reason that the car was considered critical evidence enough to get a warrent, but JM was not.

My guess is that the car was IDed as leaving the mall area near where the dogs' scents of Hannah ending but neither JM nor Hannah could be placed as being in that car. The car was IDed both near that area and at the pertinant times.

My other guess is that DNA from the car is what LE has matching the MH case in some way. I don't think the swab results from JM are processed yet.

Maybe someone saw HG standing at/near the car while he was in Tempo buying beers. She was ID'd along with a description of the car.

Isn't it ironic that HG's favorite color is orange, and her disappearance is tied to an orange car? Orange cars are just not that common....

Isn't it ironic that HG's favorite color is orange, and her disappearance is tied to an orange car? Orange cars are just not that common....

Interesting. I thought the ribbons were orange because of UVA's school colors. I wonder if orange cars are more popular around that area of Virginia because of UVA.

I just read the same article from click2houston.com. This to, is the first I have heard of there being an actual video of HG getting in JM car. Was wondering myself if this is just misinformation.

I just read the same article from click2houston.com. This to, is the first I have heard of there being an actual video of HG getting in JM car. Was wondering myself if this is just misinformation.

It's just weird. Reported in an offhand manner, as if that information has been out there all along.

It's just weird. Reported in an offhand manner, as if that information has been out there all along.
Agreed! If there was an actual video of HG getting in JM car then the video could also, maybe, point LE in a certain direction as to where JM drove, the condition HG was in, struggle, etc. To me, this is an important piece to the puzzle and something that should be stated correctly.....this is just my opinion

I said this in another thread: It's a no brainer that Hannah got into that car probably willingly with JM. No surprise about that. They probably can prove she was in that car with some forensic evidence, DNA. They might even be able to prove she had sex with JM in that car, though I doubt it given his size. Doesn't particularly matter. No crime giving a girl a ride in the car, any more than picking her up at the mall.

Given that LE got a search warrent for that car, I'd say they somehow were sure that Hannah got into it. That they seized it for evidence makes me thing they did find some sign of her. That they still couldn't touch JM with all of that makes me believe that it doesn't matter what they found. No proof that she was killed, or harmed. I don't even know if that "assault with the intention to defile" would stand up in court without some pretty good forensic evidence. DA was very reluctant to press any charges against JM, Long made that clear.

Though common sense, and probabilities tell all of us that something bad happened to Hannah after whe left with JM and that JM probably was responsible, it has to be proven. It takes more than a hair from her head in that car, on JM's clothes to prove that. So what if she went in the car, so what if she had sex with JM? It's what happened in terms of crime, was she harmed, killed, and proof of that, which is needed. It's really important to find Hannah' s body, because without it, or without some other strong DNA evidence as the state did have on RAT in the AM case, getting a conviction in this case on JM, even getting the DA to take it court is up in the air.

So whether there is tape of Hanah getting into the car or not, doesn't matter. It's a foregone conclusion, likely provable that she did go into that car, and with JM. That part is not a crime.

If he had sex with her, she cannot give consent as she is drunk. Is that law in effect in VA?

I said this in another thread: It's a no brainer that Hannah got into that car probably willingly with JM. No surprise about that. They probably can prove she was in that car with some forensic evidence, DNA. They might even be able to prove she had sex with JM in that car, though I doubt it given his size. Doesn't particularly matter. No crime giving a girl a ride in the car, any more than picking her up at the mall.

Given that LE got a search warrent for that car, I'd say they somehow were sure that Hannah got into it. That they seized it for evidence makes me thing they did find some sign of her. That they still couldn't touch JM with all of that makes me believe that it doesn't matter what they found. No proof that she was killed, or harmed. I don't even know if that "assault with the intention to defile" would stand up in court without some pretty good forensic evidence. DA was very reluctant to press any charges against JM, Long made that clear.

Though common sense, and probabilities tell all of us that something bad happened to Hannah after whe left with JM and that JM probably was responsible, it has to be proven. It takes more than a hair from her head in that car, on JM's clothes to prove that. So what if she went in the car, so what if she had sex with JM? It's what happened in terms of crime, was she harmed, killed, and proof of that, which is needed. It's really important to find Hannah' s body, because without it, or without some other strong DNA evidence as the state did have on RAT in the AM case, getting a conviction in this case on JM, even getting the DA to take it court is up in the air.

So whether there is tape of Hanah getting into the car or not, doesn't matter. It's a foregone conclusion, likely provable that she did go into that car, and with JM. That part is not a crime.

Actually, the charge is "Abduction with intent to defile" so the manner in which she entered the car becomes the key here (IMO) If they have video of him putting her into the car (scooping her up and putting her in the backseat, for instance) that satisfies the 'Abduction' part of the charge. If LE found evidence in his car or apartment like condoms, duct tape, handcuffs, date rape drugs, etc then that would satisfy the 'intent to defile' part of the charge.

So, you are correct. If all they have is a witness or video evidence or physical evidence that Hannah could have left just by being in the car there is no case and I doubt the CA would have allowed him to be charged with "Abduction with intent to defile" This leads me to believe that they have something that shows that Hannah was put in the car by him.

If he had sex with her, she cannot give consent as she is drunk. Is that law in effect in VA?
§ 18.2-61. Rape.

A. If any person has sexual intercourse with a complaining witness, whether or not his or her spouse, or causes a complaining witness, whether or not his or her spouse, to engage in sexual intercourse with any other person and such act is accomplished (i) against the complaining witness's will, by force, threat or intimidation of or against the complaining witness or another person; or (ii) through the use of the complaining witness's mental incapacity or physical helplessness; or (iii) with a child under age 13 as the victim, he or she shall be guilty of rape.
https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-61

If they have texts stating that she was going to meet friends and they were waiting for her and she did not show up there, it is possible that could be construed as going somewhere else without her consent.

But it could be said she changed her mind and wanted to spend time with a rapist/killer.

Yes. Rapist killer. They have his DNA.

I think most killings aren't on video cam so there has to be circumstances in play.

Although his stalking her on the Mall is a killer in action. The stalking like prey. Mind numbing to see it.

I think they are going very carefully because they want to nail this guy.

Longo knew what he was dealing with and that is why he was so impassioned.

What a revelation. LE's world must have shook.

Interesting. I thought the ribbons were orange because of UVA's school colors. I wonder if orange cars are more popular around that area of Virginia because of UVA.

No, orange cars are not more popular around that area. (I grew up in C-ville and went to UVa).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back