jmo: Murder charges will come this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling the DA will file murder charges in this case this week. The limited immunity runs out at 9 tomorrow morning.. I feel LE has more evidence that we haven't heard of

I think they want to arrest her on Friday because they want to show her "We know" and still awaiting for other evidence to be confirmed. JB is full of Chit he blames the LE for this.. dont think so buddy!! Tomorrow at the hearing the DA will give the hint they are preparing to file additional charges...

I ,think too, DA has a lot more evidence that would probably rock our socks if we knew--I pray so-- and murder charges will come soon.

Prediction:

Tuesday the 2nd: Announcement that no immunity deal was taken and no more information has come forward.

Wednesday the 3rd.: She will be charged with murder of Caylee.

Monday the 8th: No body will be found but evidence of a crime scene (where the body was disposed of)
will be found.

okok

You hit on something i was thinking-- when they said they had alot more evidence than DNA could give-- (or something close to that) I wondered if they had taken the garbage can(behind Fusion?) and perhaps although it had been emptied and Caylee was buried in some land fill- that her DNA could be in that garbage can? May be grasping for straws here but i believe like you they have a lot more than we know!

I think the only potential "accomplice" here may be Cindy.

I don't think we should implicate people like JG, etc because there is nothing to prove that he had any involvement other than having a relationship with Casey.

No matter what happen and who all was involved..Im floored by lack of emotion with Casey and others--- We, total,strangers have grieve more for her than her own mother-- i don't get it.

I know everyone grieves differently but wow--- this case takes the cake or brownies.

I still want to know if the odd stain in the trunk of the car, has been identified as bodily fluids of Caylee's DNA? I think that is the wild card. Does anyone know?

No matter what happen and who all was involved..Im floored by lack of emotion with Casey and others--- We, total,strangers have grieve more for her than her own mother-- i don't get it.

I know everyone grieves differently but wow--- this case takes the cake or brownies.

Hi Annie.... ITA, but this women was not at all grieving. She was celebrating her freedom, She shows no emotion what so ever for her missing child, but she sure shows emotion when she's partying! That's what sickening about this whole deal.

I had a feeling it was going to be, "NO DEAL"!!! That would mean she would have to admit her guilt and she is not about to let that happen. IMO. It's still all about Casey and not poor Caylee.

Yes, LE came out today and confirmed they have evidence that they aren't releasing. They say at this moment they are not charging her with that but I think eventually they will. Maybe they are waiting until Nov to be closer to her court date so they can have another 175 days to make it a very strong case. I feel it in my bones they are close to finding her. I also believe JG will be charged maybe along with the fired deputy.

Oh, wow!

I keep wondering if chlorine is mixed in with the body fluids.

I still want to know if the odd stain in the trunk of the car, has been identified as bodily fluids of Caylee's DNA? I think that is the wild card. Does anyone know?

Where are they getting Caylee's DNA in order to check against with stains, hair samples etc? Does anyone know?

Where are they getting Caylee's DNA in order to check against with stains, hair samples etc? Does anyone know?

I believe they have Caylee's toothbrush and hairbrush. Don't quote me on that though, but I remember reading that somewhere. Interesting enough, if you and your daughter were "moving out" don't you think she would have taken Caylee's toothbrush?

There's been some discussion about a deadline because of Florida Laws.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/15/ng.01.html

IMO, the DA will take NO CHANCES & will consult with legal experts to be sure she's held fully accountable for ALL her crimes.

I have not had time to read your link yet but yes, there were concerns before as to how long they could hold her before charging her with a crime..such as the charges they eventually filed against her after holding her about 3 weeks.

However, as far as I am aware murder charges throughout the nation fall under the same guidelines...there is no time limitation on murder. Many cases finally get justice even if the murder was decades old. Now if they arrested her on murder then of course they would be under set guidelines by law to proceed. Such as if they arrested and charged her now......she could opt for a speedy trial.

I do think eventually when they get all the forensic results back they will indeed charge her. I hope that they have found Caylee's body by then but even if they haven't imo they will go forward when the time is right for them.

imoo

I believe they have Caylee's toothbrush and hairbrush. Don't quote me on that though, but I remember reading that somewhere. Interesting enough, if you and your daughter were "moving out" don't you think she would have taken Caylee's toothbrush?

That is what I have read too and a toothbrush is an excellent object to get a DNA profile from.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member