Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...who was the last betraying and/or sub-optimal in some unacceptable way boyfriend mentioned? Aren't we at Darryl?

We're still at Darryl. Since she was with him for 4 years, it will be awhile.

Since most of us think JA is a "bunny boiler", I don't blame poor Princess. :floorlaugh:

She liked CA..she would sit eat and just watch and sleep but now with Jodi..since the break shes running everywhere and cries... psycho...

Katie are you in court today? Hope so as your eye witness accounts are on the money and very interesting.

Katie said last night she couldn't be there...will be tomorrow:)

So. Since I'm new to following this case, someone explain to me just how many times this camera is supposed to have been accidentally dropped? :waitasec:

Where you been? You were missed.

Camera was dropped twice, I think. Once in the bathroom as the murder commenced, and once by the prosecutor in court.

Supposedly 1 time

In order for him to "attack her" causing her to "Fear for her life" then attacking back stabbing him 29 times and shooting him?

If that's what you're asking -- once.

Just once, causing Travis to attack her. If you don't count the time she "dropped" it in the washer.

Okaaaayy thanks. So then if the camera was dropped only once, how did it take more than one picture? Is it a fully automatic assault camera?

Anyone on an iPad? I cannot keep the live coverage going while on this board. Anyone know if there is another way?
If you don't mind watching on a smaller screen, azfamily has a link to an app for your phone.

Anyone on an iPad? I cannot keep the live coverage going while on this board. Anyone know if there is another way?

I use the Ustream app on my phone & iPad. Seach for azfamily in the app.

How about these words?

"I've never even shot a gun. That's heinous. I can't imagine slitting anyone's throat."

Until yesterday, JA 'forgot' to mention that she shot TA, stabbed him repeatedly, and slit his throat.

Probably just a minor omission to her, a mere technicality -- which is why she is now able to speak about it so dispassionately.

I wish I had the wherewithal to stop listening. =\

I'm lucky, I 'have' to go to physical therapy this afternoon. Otherwise, I would be sitting here all day watching/listening like yesterday. I was a mess last night after that marathon wawawawawa. Headache, buttache you name it.

Camera was dropped twice, I think. Once in the bathroom as the murder commenced, and once by the prosecutor in court.

LOL that was pretty funny, though at first I didn't realize he did it on purpose and I was like "Oh my God, he just dropped it!" It wasn't until the objection that I realized....

LOL

What strikes me about her testimony is the use of the word we.

We decided
We thought
We were going to

Seems like everything she said was we.

I'm sure there's something in the psychology of all this, like enmeshment or thinking for another person but not what she thought herself.

Maybe it's just me, I've missed allot but it just struck me as odd. She seems to have problems respecting others boundaries.

JMO

Her lack of her own likes does strike me as odd, and maybe she took soul-sucking and mimicking to an odd degree even for a psycopath, imho.

My frenemy used 'we' all the time, though, and she definitely had her own likes/opinions outside of what others were doing. She used the word for validation of whatever she was saying and to subtly bully.

She always gave the impression that what she was saying was confirmed or supported by other sources, lol. "'We' think that it would be more fun to go to the beach than the mountains." Yeah, there was no 'we'. If you asked who she was referring to, she'd throw out a bunch of names of friends she hadn't even spoken to yet!

Oh you know. I try to practice a little law when I have time. ;)

For some reason this case never interested me until I saw my friend Lonnie Dworkin was on the stand.

If you don't mind watching on a smaller screen, azfamily has a link to an app for your phone.

I used that, but it's buggy.

They link Droid users to Ustream and there's a iOS Ustream app that works better for me than the AZFamily site.

Arrgghh...COLOR BARS!

Per Vinnie Politan: Nancy Grace will explore Jodi's "pity me" defense on tonight's show 8:00 EST.

Attorneys and Arias are in chambers via Beth K.

She liked CA..she would sit eat and just watch and sleep but now with Jodi..since the break shes running everywhere and cries... psycho...

I have a cat that loves NeNe Lekes. If she's on the tv, he's watching intently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname