jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple x-ray could definitively rule out her story if it shows her finger had never been broken. It wouldn't prove the prosecution theory of a torn tendon ON June 4th but it could definitively prove she is a liar about January 22. It's highly likely that because the defense has produced no x-ray that an x-ray would help the prosecution by proving her deformity is not from a broken bone (and is very likely boutonniere's deformity resulting from a cut tendon).

She keeps pointing out that her finger is bent. What I keep noticing is the big knot on her knuckle. I think she may have made reference to not being able to wear a ring because of it.

I don't see the knot on the photo with her sister. JMO

When Juan asked her what those numbers were at the bottom of the page, she responded "those are page numbers", to which Juan replied "no, what numbers are they?"

This indicates that she new what the numbers refered to, therefore she wrote them. IMO

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that she wrote the messages, but I think these magazines and the coded messages were discussed among the lawyers and Jodi and I believe there were pre-trial hearings about this. I think everyone knew exactly what was in the magazine

Do I remember JA's testimony about the knife making a 'clanging' noise hitting the tile before she put it in the dishwasher?

Those were great!! :floorlaugh:

My favorite part of the day was:

JM "Your memory problems...are these a recent vintage?"

JA "Define recent."

JM "I don't know...since you started testifying?"

:rocker:

Talking about her journal..
“You never reported to the police that your journal ever went..anybody ever looked at your journal, correct?”
“I don’t think that’s a crime so no I didn’t”
“Mam, did I ask you if it was a crime?”
“No you didn’t”
“Are you a lawyer, you know what a crime is and what isn’t?”
“I have a pretty good idea but I’m not an attorney”

If she has a good idea about what a crime is then didn't she know before killing Travis that stabbing a man 27 times is a crime and that not reporting that incident is also a crime? And that lying again and again is yet another crime?

OK i just realized something about the stand alone nude photos (men's body part) The Defense put that in, Mr Martinez can still come back and ask how we know that is not Matt or Daryl or Jim or Kevin or Luke or Steven or Bob or Rick or Arnold or Gary or Mike

I saw it myself on In Session. The camera scanned over to Jodi's side and Darryl was sitting a couple of rows UP from the "twins".

How did you know it was him? By his hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This from the 8/8/2011 court proceedings:

Steven Roberts is sworn and testifies.
The witness is excused.
Deanna Reid is sworn and testifies.
State’s exhibit 3 is marked for identification.
State’s exhibit 3 is received into evidence.
The witness is excused

Christina Lopez is sworn and testifies.
The witness steps down.
2:16 p.m. The Court stands at recess.
Christina Lopez retakes the stand and testifies further.
The witness makes an in-court identification of the Defendant.
State’s exhibits 4, 5, 6, and 7 are marked for identification.
State’s exhibits 4 and 5 are received into evidence over the Defense objection.
State’s exhibit 6 is received into evidence.
The witness is excused.

Alan Kreitl is sworn and testifies.
State’s exhibits 1 and 2 are received into evidence.
The witness is excused.

I am super curious who this Christina Lopez is, especially since she had to make an in court identification.

At the end of trial, JM was talking about JA taking "something back" to MM's house. Not Darryl's

No she took the remote back to Darryl's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:seeya: One night owl here ... lol ... !

BBM: As to the "talking heads," JMO, but I think the THs that are "criticizing" Mr. Martinez's cross of JA are the ones that are JEALOUS of him ! They WISH they had Mr. Martinez's SPUNK and BRAINS !

JMO, but Mr. M had no choice but to handle JA the way he handled her yesterday on cross : right to the point and none of this pussyfooting around !

I luved it when he "Yes" or "No" ... and when he said "I did not ask you ..."

Oh, and he calls JA "ma'am" :floorlaugh: ... NOT "Ms. Arias" and of course, NOT "Jodi" ... "ma'am" :waitasec: I hope I spelled it right ...

As to her behavior, I thought she was INDIGNANT, DEFIANT, and ARROGANT ! And her "smirking" and "facial expressions" while on the witness stand was disrespectful not only to Mr. Martinez, but to the court and jury ! Her attitude on cross showed the REAL Jodi Arias ...

JMO, but I thought the magazine was a HUGE bombshell ... I mean, did she really think that the jail personnel would not go through items that are passed from a prisoner to a visitor :waitasec: and vice-versa ? I think the coded magazine showed how conniving and sneaky JA really is ...

:great: I cannot wait for "Round 2" on Monday :great:

:seeya:

LOL!! I love that he calls her, "ma'am"!!!

I am a few years older, (actually 6 weeks younger than Travis) but it always stops me when I get called that by my daughters' teachers and friends!!! :blushing:

I hope it reminds her that she is no spring chicken anymore, and I bet it really does cut her ego a bit each time...:rocker:

Well my bad.
but... I still think it was, IMO
They showed him 3 times.

darryl didn't want to be shown. wouldn't someone tell him if he's sitting in the gallery, he most likely would be? i never saw the guy so don't know who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab