jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we KNOW about the strangling till she passed out incident? I'm a late comer to this case

We did hear about it, but as usual the story was totally unbelievable. She supposedly remembers as that she was losing consciousness, her arms fell to the floor. That just doesn't ring true to me. When people lose consciousness, they don't remember details like that. Her account was like a cartoon.

Wait so half the jurors get excused at the end?

Thank God there's 18 possible jurors. We all know at least one of them is going to do something stupid, almost cause a mistrial and then write a book. Tick tock tick tock.

People are complaining that JM is "jumping all over the place" - There is method to his madness.

How many times did he say, "On Thursday you said..." He's catching her in lies left and right.

He circles around and comes back to key points and busts her. It makes me smile.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

People are complaining that JM is "jumping all over the place" - There is method to his madness.

How many times did he say, "On Thursday you said..." He's catching her in lies left and right.

He circles around and comes back to key points and busts her. It makes me smile.

Yes, I wonder what kind of other strategies people think would actually work with this psychopath to unmask her.

JVM just played part of the clip in which JA explains her mugshot smile, and she actually said this:

"...What would Travis do in this situation? This is why I'm here."

Wish I had a link to the video - but did I just hear what I THINK I heard? She was actually saying that Travis (his death, in particular) is why she was there (in jail)???

It must be something more benign. Maybe she was referring to 'needing' to sit for the interview to 'explain' her creep-out mugshot...

It sounded very weird. That whole explanation was terrifying but that one statement just made my head snap.

to answer a question in the old thread, no it is not reasonable to think Travis had a gun, not registered, no sign of a background check to buy it, just illegally tucked up there.

AND NO ammunition in the house, no empty box, no partially empty box.
And the gun happens to have a bullet or two in it but no more? so what, it comes with one in it and you don't buy any ammo?

not a chance in her He** even

I CAN HEAR HIS VOICE RIGHT NOW "I DON'T OWN A GUN I NEVER HAVE THAT WAS NOT MINE!!!!"

Does anybody actually believe that Travis and his ex-girlfriend of almost a year sat and picked out baby names?? Iris? Hinckley?
Explains why he ejaculated on her back.

Recap: Just another day of Jodi Arias Von Trapp

jodiariasvontrapp200pixels.jpg

JVM just played part of the clip in which JA explains her mugshot smile, and she actually said this:

"...What would Travis do in this situation? This is why I'm here."

Wish I had a link to the video - but did I just hear what I THINK I heard? She was actually saying that Travis (his death, in particular) is why she was there (in jail)???

It must be something more benign. Maybe she was referring to 'needing' to sit for the interview to 'explain' her creep-out mugshot...

It sounded very weird. That whole explanation was terrifying but that one statement just made my head snap.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMMkvozT_o"]Jodi Arias - Clip From 2008 Jail Interview - On Why She Is Smiling In Her Mugshot - YouTube[/ame]

I came home told my bf that I got side swiped, ran into a wall but was not my fault it was webslueths, he came outside and said um no mark on the truck and I said oohhh yeah sorry been listening to Jodi all day:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

All is forgiven when you bring home Pop Rocks.
:rocker:

to answer a question in the old thread, no it is not reasonable to think Travis had a gun, not registered, no sign of a background check to buy it, just illegally tucked up there.

AND NO ammunition in the house, no empty box, no partially empty box.
And the gun happens to have a bullet or two in it but no more? so what, it comes with one in it and you don't buy any ammo?

not a chance in her He** even

And it just HAPPENS to be the same kind stolen from her gpa the week before her murder trip. Isn't that just the icing on the cake.

Again, she thinks the jurors are morons.

It's worth repeating over and over that Juan is a seasoned veteran. He's been doing this for decades, he's put at least one other young woman on death row. Apparently he usually tries defendants on his own without co-counsel. It's obvious he's prepared-- he doesn't refer to notes, he knows the facts of the case better than anyone, he knows the law inside and out. He is prepared in ways that we probably don't consider or in ways that we underestimate.... I think he knows his juries very well. Whether he conducted voir dire on his own or had someone specializing in that selection, he is quite aware of who is on that jury. Personally I think he is aware of how he's conducting himself, how he's presenting evidence, how much he's putting on, and I think he has an excellent handle on how the jury is receiving his case as well as the defense's case.

Did we KNOW about the strangling till she passed out incident? I'm a late comer to this case

she made it up during direct. she just kind of inserted something like 'i knew from the LAST time he almost killed me' and i'm like HUH???? so nurmi took her through the near fatal strangling incident. lies, lies lies.

I realized today that watching this was kind of like trying to get a sip of water out of a fire hose and I wasn't sitting here the entire time trying to stay a step ahead of JM to try and think up more lies and cover my butt. I hope the killer is absolutely exhausted after today and I hope tomorrow she feels the same and that makes it even harder for her to keep track of everything. She's her own worst enemy for sure. Pictures she took, things she's written, interviews she's done...all being used against her. I can see that he is saying "Okay so you lied to save yourself here and you lied to save yourself there, now that your life is literally on the line, we are supposed to believe that you are now being truthful?"

As exhausted as I am, I like the way JM is doing things. I like how he keeps saying things like "So Matt would never betray you, right?" Even if Matt hasn't actually betrayed her, you can tell that JM has now placed doubt in her mind and he keeps doing that with everything. He builds up the anticipation and makes her paranoid that he has a way to prove that she is not being truthful and then he just leaves her hanging and moves on to something else. He is so smart.

First I ever heard of it. But doesn't it tie in perfectly with the magazines and her desperate need to talk to Matt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500