jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing on HLN that WOMEN are beginning to feel sorry for Jodi during this cross-examination and see HER as a victim. I would like to raise my hand and say, "I'm not one of them. Keep up the good work, Juan!"

same here I'm a woman and I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. GO JUAN!

Martinez has proved that Jodi is a liar. What I want to know is how is going to prove intent?

He's proving it by showing it wasn't an accident, it wasn't self defense, and with 28 stab wounds, neck slashing and shot to the head that's clearly intent (to kill). All the other things (hair color changing, gas cans, license plate upside down, etc) shows pre-planning. She intended to harm Travis when she went to his house with a gun and a knife and she tried to cover her tracks on the way there and after she left.

IMO he's proven first degree murder.

I'm sorry but the talking head on NG looks like she did her makeup while playing drinking games w us!!

I want to know why no one - including Travis' family - is allowed to have any kind of reaction to testimony, but Nurmi is allowed to laugh and make all kinds of faces. If I was on the jury, I would think he was being horrible for laughing and finding humor in the brutal death of an innocent man - especially when his client did it. I hope it is affecting the jury that way.

If they allowed emotional outbursts from family and friends it could cause a mistrial. Can you imagine how many cases would be disrupted during sensitive testimony? Our court system would not be what it is if it were permitted. It's allowed with Nurmi because he's an attorney in the courtroom gamesmanship between the Pro's and the Def.

What I have learned today?

-God can be subpeonaed
-You can have a phone call with no conversation
- you can roll off of someone without being on top of them
-When someone hangs up on you it does not mean they do not want to talk, call them back over and over

:floorlaugh: :panic: spinning'

Why 20 irises?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because Travis liked the name Iris for a girls name... not sure about the "20" maybe she thought she only stabbed him twenty times.

What I have learned today?

-God can be subpeonaed
-You can have a phone call with no conversation
- you can roll off of someone without being on top of them
-When someone hangs up on you it does not mean they do not want to talk, call them back over and over

What an educational day in court!
I still want to learn more about the whole subpoena process of god...

I wish I could let all the "talking heads" on cable know that Juan is not being graded on daily performance like this is some kind of game. He is working for a VERDICT of GUILTY of 1st degree murder. "Women" who feel sorry for this piece of garbage lying on the stand, acting like it's appropriate to smile for a mugshot because her murder victim would, should do something else with their time. They have no grasp on the reality that the real victim in this case was slaughtered in his bathroom--taken by surprise by a stalking psycho who is not sorry in the least.

Rant over.

If I was innocent, had been arrested for a crime I hadn't committed, and was looking at months, YEARS in jail when I had done anything, I would be hysterical. No way in h*ll I would laugh it off and say it's okay. Just one more case of her not knowing how human beings act.

I still can't believe she kept saying "What is there to be sad about?"

Oh I don't know...maybe Travis being dead?

What IS it about this case, that makes us all want to reference songs?

Lets put blame where blame is due. Its Jodi's fault!!! :floorlaugh:

She is the one who broke out in song in jail. She started it. LOL

Oh I didnt know till I just heard on NG that Travis' parents are dead and that is why the grandmother raised him. Anyone know what happened?
They were drug addicts! Grama raised them

The dweeb psychologist on NG stated that Jodi had to kill Travis because he had rejected her and she had fear of abandonment.

Errrrr....killing Travis removed him completely from her life. LOL That's the ultimate abandonment. LOL
That is not a act of someone with a fear of abandonment. She killed him because she is a narcissistic psychopath and was very ANGRY that she couldn't get exactly what she wanted (a new host to support her parasitic lifestyle).
:waitasec:

I thought it was spot on.

I don't doubt you! You are the professional not me...

This is what I recall
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-equation/201205/female-psychopaths

the dead thing is an uh oh resulting from their
Rage...

And if they kill the person that abandons them it puts them back in control of the situation

I'm hearing on HLN that WOMEN are beginning to feel sorry for Jodi during this cross-examination and see HER as a victim. I would like to raise my hand and say, "I'm not one of them. Keep up the good work, Juan!"

Good evening scorpio and everyone :seeya:

I caught the last few minutes of JVM's show and heard that also. What women are being referred to? I can't understand it. From what I have heard of the testimony today, Martinez is doing a superb job!

:waitasec:

Now watching NG

MOO

God love Nancy Grace, as much as she says "bombshell", she is the only th host that seems to be firmly on TA's side. The others seem to stick their thumb in the wind and go with what's hip at the moment but she does try to go to bat for the victim.

For that, I applaud her.

Love Sack. Love Sack. Love sack.
Is this some regional term for what most people call a BEAN BAG CHAIR ??

Never heard the term love sack in my life ... JA seems to relish mentioning all the "grinding" she was into, and "No we weren't in bed - we were in a Love Sack".

Errrgh!!
Enough of this evil murdering low life.
Time for a Valium ... She's worn on my last nerve today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho