jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: The gloves…I've seen other posts mentioning gloves, but I've missed testimony or discussions about them here on the threads. Are we talking about "throw away" gloves like doctors and nurses use? If so, who on this planet packs a box of those when going to visit a friend or prospective new boyfriend? I can see someone doing that if they are premeditating a murder though. :what:

She said this to detective Flores after she was arrested.
When she said if i killed Travis I would beg for the death penalty.

Thinking back on yesterday cross examination, the thing that struck me as significant:

Juan ask Jodi about her state of mind during the August incident when Travis grabbed her wrist and pulled her then apologized and left her downstairs. After some back and forth I think he got her to admit she wasn't paralyzed with fear. Someone who is deadly afraid wouldn't SEEK out the person they're afraid of.

And then Juan goes: "when you were about to kill him, you said you thought about the day he had run after you like that before. But didn't he end up apologizing that day? He didn't hurt you that day did he? He apologized and LEFT the confrontation?"

So Jodi saying things like "the day I murdered him I was afraid because of what he might do because what happened in august" or something like that, it doesn't make any sense to me! Because nothing major happened in august, according to what she herself has said.

So yeah, that was a big moment for me. I wish Juan would've let her dig herself a little deeper.

YESSSSSSSS. That was MAJOR imo.

He said to her something like " so you were having a flashback to the time that he grabbed your wrists, wouldn't let you leave, and then apologized?" And she paused, and she felt the trap that he was laying for her....so she said ...
[ paraphrasing] "...ummm no, it was because of the other time he tried to kill me in August when he choked me"....:liar:

Hey... chit happens.
I just pray someone on her jury knows she was in no life or death chit u action ya know?

I don't think they will buy that story. It made no sense. He was angry and was punching the door ..Oh, I mean door frame... so he is punching the wall in anger, and then she follows him upstairs? THAT TELLS ME SHE WAS NOT AN ABUSE VICTIM.

Then she said he was slamming his head against the closet door for a minute and a half? Really? That is a long time. I call BS on that.

I don't think they will buy that story. It made no sense. He was angry and was punching the door ..Oh, I mean door frame... so he is punching the wall in anger, and then she follows him upstairs? THAT TELLS ME SHE WAS NOT AN ABUSE VICTIM.

Then she said he was slamming his head against the closet door for a minute and a half? Really? That is a long time. I call BS on that.

It tells me the whole thing never even happened. :p
If you're afraid someone is going to hurt you, and you hear weird pounding noises from upstairs, the last thing you're going to do is follow them. Especially if you're afraid!

"Did she reasonably fear GREAT BODILY HARM when she picked up that gun?"

This ^^^ is what attorney Mark Eiglarsh says is the ONLY relevant question left in this case.
He says that unless she can establish that, she cannot win this case. And he doesn't think she has done that , and neither do I.

Can you please explain what you mean by "strings?" Do you mean now, or before? Because it really depends on your meaning and your timing.

Bwahahaha -- I can't even do it. It's SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!

BBM: During Jodi's testimony about Travis banging his head on the linen closet door I wondered how many of us here have wanted to do that very thing from just listening to her? I know I have! :rocker:

My hat's off to those in the court gallery. I could NEVER sit there and keep my mouth shut. I'd be in the cell next to her by the end of the day.:jail:

I agree.

I was ambushed from behind as I was walking in the bedroom.
He slammed my head into the door jam and that is the last thing I remember.

I didn't call LE. In my area they're NO help.
Probably should have sought medical attention but I didn't .

I honestly have no idea how long I was in a black out.
I didn't pass out. I fought like he!!.

I do know one thing.
HAD he killed me I would not have known.

I didn't just have bruises on my feet.
I was covered in them.

I still have discoloration on the top of one foot. :waitasec: weird I know.

And a dent in my left eyebrow bone.
I took pictures and told everyone!!!!

If you're afraid someone is going to hurt you, and you hear weird pounding noises from upstairs, the last thing you're going to do is follow them. Especially if you're afraid!

Her excuse, when JM asked her that, was because she was concerned about him. Ok, so call 911 or call one of his friends to come check on him.

But if she ran up the stairs at that point, then she was not afraid of him. JMO

If I was repeatedly abused, I certainly would stay frozen downstairs avoiding "him" at all cost hoping "he" would not come back to hurt me.

For Jodi to go upstairs "to see what the bumping was" tells me she had no fear of him, no worry of being hit, slugged, strangled, slapped, etc

Travis' frustration must have been out the window for him having to go upstairs to hit his head against something. Boy I can understand after watching her passive aggressiveness on cross.

BBM: During Jodi's testimony about Travis banging his head on the linen closet door I wondered how many of us here have wanted to do that very thing from just listening to her? I know I have! :rocker:

My hat's off to those in the court gallery. I could NEVER sit there and keep my mouth shut. I'd be in the cell next to her by the end of the day.:jail:

Me too...
There is no way I could tolerate sitting there listening to her

She said this to detective Flores after she was arrested.
When she said if i killed Travis I would beg for the death penalty.

IIRC didn't she say, "I would have used gloves"? I just don't recall her saying she had plenty of gloves.

That was so powerful when he played that 48HRS Interview. She was sooooooo creepy the way she smiled and talked about 'reaching out' to his Grandmother. I bet the jury was like :what:

And the mug shot explanation-----CLASSIC. If that does not convince the jury that she is a dangerous psychopath, what will? ....Why not just " Say Cheese."..:smile:

IIRC didn't she say, "I would have used gloves"? I just don't recall her saying she had plenty of gloves.

That is what I remember but I won't bet on it. :)

I remember thinking huh ????

At that point she had no knowledge her palm print had been found.
She was full o fluff o nutter .

My gut tells me the jury will find her Guilty of 1st degree murder. The judge will assess the Penalty at Death by lethal injection.

It will be her first death sentence given. Her reasoning will be dramatic and she will reveal she believes she killed him in cold blood, intricately planning his murder and brutally nearly dismembering him and stuffing him in the shower in a rage killing she has never seen the likes of.

She is not buying a second of this.

yes, yes.

That was so powerful when he played that 48HRS Interview. She was sooooooo creepy the way she smiled and talked about 'reaching out' to his Grandmother. I bet the jury was like :what:

And the mug shot explanation-----CLASSIC. If that does not convince the jury that she is a dangerous psychopath, what will? ....Why not just " Say Cheese."..:smile:

Continues to show her Obsession with Travis even after she killed him.

Thinking back on yesterday cross examination, the thing that struck me as significant:

Juan ask Jodi about her state of mind during the August incident when Travis grabbed her wrist and pulled her then apologized and left her downstairs. After some back and forth I think he got her to admit she wasn't paralyzed with fear. Someone who is deadly afraid wouldn't SEEK out the person they're afraid of.

And then Juan goes: "when you were about to kill him, you said you thought about the day he had run after you like that before. But didn't he end up apologizing that day? He didn't hurt you that day did he? He apologized and LEFT the confrontation?"

So Jodi saying things like "the day I murdered him I was afraid because of what he might do because what happened in august" or something like that, it doesn't make any sense to me! Because nothing major happened in august, according to what she herself has said.

So yeah, that was a big moment for me. I wish Juan would've let her dig herself a little deeper.

Nothing this liar says makes sense. None of it. She is making a mockery of women who truly have been abused.

I for one am sick and tired about hearing how JM is "yelling" at JA. I don't feel that he is yelling, he wants to be heard throughout the courtroom. JA asks him to repeat the question quite often, so why would he speak softly to her? He has a forceful voice, yes. But is he "yelling" at her? I don't think so and wish the talking heads would stop saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickerprod