Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just blows my mind that she looked at those pictures today and didn't just bust out crying. Even tho she is the one who did it. I mean look at him! Poor thing!

OK then! THAT makes sense!
I thought they were saying it came from his nose.:blushing:

I'm a nurse too and I wasn't going to mention it because I thought I must be missing something and maybe my education is sorely lacking. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have to say in the beginning when I first heard about the case up to now I just did not feel too empathetic toward Travis because I simply did not like the guy much....having said that ,oh my god,after seeing these pictures I just feel sick and soo extremely bad for what he had to endure.How can someone do that to another human being?
I used to feel JA is beautiful and talented and felt bad she was being used ( I never thought Travis "deserved" what she did,but I could imagine how angry she must have been) I now feel so horrible about having felt that way....She makes me absolutely sick now......I believe she still thinks he deserved what she did,she shows no remorse at all,her defense is a joke.....There is nooooo way the jury is not going to convict her !!

I have to say in the beginning when I first heard about the case up to now I just did not feel too empathetic toward Travis because I simply did not like the guy much....having said that ,oh my god,after seeing these pictures I just feel sick and soo extremely bad for what he had to endure.How can someone do that to another human being?
I used to feel JA is beautiful and talented and felt bad she was being used ( I never thought Travis "deserved" what she did,but I could imagine how angry she must have been) I now feel so horrible about having felt that way....She makes me absolutely sick now......I believe she still thinks he deserved what she did,she shows no remorse at all,her defense is a joke.....There is nooooo way the jury is not going to convict her !!

I hope you are right. Especially after seeing those pictures.

I was just reading this thread to catch up since I can't sleep and all I can say is .... WOW! Just wow. After seeing these gruesome photos I know I won't be going back to sleep. I don't believe for one second that this was self-defense. It's obvious to me that she was FURIOUS. Like some of the other posters I never thought she was innocent but before seeing those photographs I could see how she was angry over being used, etc. Now all I see is evil. Pure evil. I'll never understand how someone could do this to another human being. No matter how many times he used her, rejected her, etc he did not deserve this. His tires slashed? Maybe. His throat? No. I really hope the jury sees her for who she really is.

Travis was affectionately known as T-Dogg to friends. He rode ATV's. He went skydiving. He liked to travel. He had a ton of friends and a large family. He believed in people discovering their inner potential and warned others life is too short. He was grateful for where his life led him. This video made him real to me...I really wish they could play it for the jury.
[video=youtube;Q07NxRGYfSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07NxRGYfSg[/video]

I was just reading this thread to catch up since I can't sleep and all I can say is .... WOW! Just wow. After seeing these gruesome photos I know I won't be going back to sleep. I don't believe for one second that this was self-defense. It's obvious to me that she was FURIOUS. Like some of the other posters I never thought she was innocent but before seeing those photographs I could see how she was angry over being used, etc. Now all I see is evil. Pure evil. I'll never understand how someone could do this to another human being. No matter how many times he used her, rejected her, etc he did not deserve this. His tires slashed? Maybe. His throat? No. I really hope the jury sees her for who she really is.

She stabbed him in the heart, to kill him.
She almost beheaded him, to kill him. :deadhorse:
She shot him in the temple, to kill him. :deadhorse:

See a pattern here ?

She basically killed a dead man twice more than needed!
:jail: lifer IF she is LUCKY!

IMO

259izxx.jpg

Look at JA and her attorney on the end.

:eek:

no wonder his sisters left the room :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online