Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all this carp the Defense is pulling out of Jodi is to cloud the jury's minds. She is hypnotizing the jury!

Could be that they want her to be seen as "not right in the head" due to her upbringing - and therefore her perception of life is "off". We all know that worked out very well for someone else.

After that testimony ... I need a drink
I don't drink ... so can someone please have a drink for me... or three

I guess I'm cold, because all this yapping from JA wouldn't make me more hesitant to put her to death. I don't care if you made poor decisions, were spanked, and had puppies, you MURDERED TA and should be punished in accord with the law for it.

I'm getting very tired of this dull and mundane "Jodi's Life Story"... what difference does all this stuff make anyway? Rhetorical question of course, they are trying to humanize her in front of the jury. Well, newsflash to the defense... she ain't human, as Juan will soon show us!

Oh I can't wait for him to whip out those pictures of her on TA's bed and really humanize her. I have to admit I fell asleep. Yes, after all this waiting for slasher lady to take the stand, and I fell asleep. Note to self - it's not a good idea to put on headphones and lie down in bed. I was out in seconds.

MOO

Mel

After that testimony ... I need a drink
I don't drink ... so can someone please have a drink for me... or three

I don't drink either but I have a drink I'll hyopthetically e-whip up for you.... (I have to go get the e-ingrediants)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels