Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had heard that at one time she had fired her attorneys and decided to represent herself. But, since it was a DP case, the judge ordered that she had representation. If this is the case, she doesn't have that great a relationship with her attorneys. Does anyone think that with her extreme case of narcissism, she will insist that she is able to go on the stand because she thinks that she can explain it all away?

I had heard that at one time she had fired her attorneys and decided to represent herself. But, since it was a DP case, the judge ordered that she had representation. If this is the case, she doesn't have that great a relationship with her attorneys. Does anyone think that with her extreme case of narcissism, she will insist that she is able to go on the stand because she thinks that she can explain it all away?

I believe it's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it been mentioned whether Jodi worked out? Wonder if she was a steroid user?

Good morning! Can't wait to see what will happen today. I'm working, so I'll be looking forward to all of your posts and updates :)

At least you will get something accomplished! I absolutely HATE it when I don't accomplish anything major in my day (like I did yesterday being in here all day). :D

Let's assume for the sake of argument Jodi brought extra clothes with her - the master bathroom also had a bath. I don't know about other bathrooms in the house but couldn't she have cleaned up using the tub?

Wonder if they tested the drain for blood?

InSession is going over parts of the testimony this morning.

Disgusted by the recorded phone conversations between JA and Det. Flores.

JA is SO chipper- 'Oh, hey! How's it going?!'

How tf do you think it's going???

I can honestly say that she is the best liar I have ever heard. She is even better than CA because she is just a blabber mouth! At least CA didn't talk so much that you wanted to tear your hair out listening to her. I have wanted to scream at the TV - SHUT UP ALREADY - many times while listening to her going on and on and on and on and on. I can't imagine how any man could listen to that for more than a week! I have known people like that in my life and after being in their presence for a couple of hours I feel completely drained and need to be in a quiet room. Drives me CRAZY!!!!

Someone is selling JA's artwork on eBay.

smh

I don't want to start a religious focused thread, but have a question: Is it some members of the Mormon faith that practice polygamy?

In the conversations with Dt. Flores, she doesn't sound in the least bit upset. Couldn't she at least have tried to sound upset since this person who she had been in a relationship with had been murdered? She was her own undoing!

InSession is going over parts of the testimony this morning.

Disgusted by the recorded phone conversations between JA and Det. Flores.

JA is SO chipper- 'Oh, hey! How's it going?!'

How tf do you think it's going???

Usually after a trial is over if the jury speaks out we find out they picked up something important that we may have missed the significance of it at the time.

I have been a juror five times and if I was a juror sitting on this case the 'aha moment' for me yesterday would have been when Jodi revealed to Flores that Travis told her the best way to overcome her fears are to face them........i. e. buying a gun and knowing how to use it.

I would instantly think this does not support the self defense theory nor that Travis was an abuser. If Travis was truly THE abuser:rolleyes: the last thing in the world he would ever want is for his 'victim' to possess is a firearm. Abusers are cowards at heart anyway and always want their victims unarmed and defenseless. Just like she had Travis.

THAT was the big 'aha moment' to me and there are a lot of men on this jury too who I think picked up on that.

IMO

I can honestly say that she is the best liar I have ever heard. She is even better than CA because she is just a blabber mouth! At least CA didn't talk so much that you wanted to tear your hair out listening to her. I have wanted to scream at the TV - SHUT UP ALREADY - many times while listening to her going on and on and on and on and on. I can't imagine how any man could listen to that for more than a week! I have known people like that in my life and after being in their presence for a couple of hours I feel completely drained and need to be in a quiet room. Drives me CRAZY!!!!

I find myself clenching my jaw really hard as she goes on and on and on and on......

In the conversations with Dt. Flores, she doesn't sound in the least bit upset. Couldn't she at least have tried to sound upset since this person who she had been in a relationship with had been murdered? She was her own undoing!

Yep, no one needed to point fingers at her.

I don't want to start a religious focused thread, but have a question: Is it some members of the Mormon faith that practice polygamy?

I'm not a Mormon, but I do know that they do NOT condone polygamy. That bunch are offshoots of the Mormon church and not at all in line with what Mormons believe.

Usually after a trial is over if the jury speaks out we find out they picked up something important that we may have missed the significance of it at the time.

I have been a juror five times and if I was a juror sitting on this case the 'aha moment' for me yesterday would have been when Jodi revealed to Flores that Travis told her the best way to overcome her fears are to face them........i. e. buying a gun and knowing how to use it.

I would instantly think this does not support the self defense theory nor that Travis was an abuser. If Travis was truly THE abuser:rolleyes: the last thing in the world he would ever want is for his 'victim' to possess is a firearm. Abusers are cowards at heart anyway and always want their victims unarmed and defenseless. Just like she had Travis.

THAT was the big 'aha moment' to me and there are a lot of men on this jury too who I think picked up on that.

IMO

That was a very telling statement IMO.

She really thinks she's the smartest one.

That is spin off groups or imo cults.

The true Mormon church dont believe in or condone polygamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer