Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my youngest son home sick today. I'll have to get creative in order to watch testimony without being interrupted.

LOL This morning my husband told me that I was too consumed. I told him it was a good thing he didnt know all the nuances of this case, else I would surprise him by taking photos of him in the shower one morning.

Oh Tang, how sick....lol...will our showers ever be the same again?
Remember the movie "Psycho"? Thought I would never get over that one and here we have another....Except this is for real.
Seriously, my heart goes out to Travis and his family and friends. I wish JA would just stand up and say "enough already. I am so guilty. Just sentence me". But that would require a conscience.

You've got four hours before we start should you decide now for the errands. No idea who or what is next - today google is not my friend.

And I know what you mean. I swore after both Zahra and then Caylee I'd never get emotionally invested in another case. We see how well that's working. ;)

Haha. Thank you. I should get out now and run those errands. Just sooo cold here right now! I remember watching the Scott Peterson case. I got home from work just in time to hear the jury verdict. I was alone and I cheered. Felt kind of weird doing that. So I figured CA was a slam dunk. I was so emotionally invested and was blown away that those 12 didn't do their job, IMO. Seems a young pretty girl gets off in the courts so easy. Maybe this will be different.

Haven't had time to post...Foo much flu and RSV in kids here in Iowa...Just wanted to express that also find this to be a terribly heinous murder---feel JA is guilty without a shred of doubt...don't buy self-defense---feel she would have gotten further with a moment of passion/anger theory. Also I seriously believ JA would present a danger to society --both male and female- if she is ever released...She took one great guy's life because he didn't want her---what happens if she meets a nice happily married man---would she kill the wife??? I think it is more than possible...She is a ticking time-bomb waiting to go off...beneathe that sweet petite 'woe is me' persona is evil and a heart of stone. After listening to Travis's father figure last PM om JVM and NG...after he said he refused to judge JA but extended a sign of peace with her when she and Travis were ending the relationship---it reminded me of the grace and dignity often seen among Mormons. I honestly think Travis was trying to be a nice guy and letting JA down easily--but after slashed tireds etc had to be more forward and say "get out"...I see TRavis as a nice guy enticed by sex. To reach thirty and still be a virgin is rare in todays society.JMO

Good morning. Hopefully, the jury agrees with you!

I am just rewatching the interview with the detective... it is truly unbelievable :eek:

JA claims these two people came into the bathroom and shot Travis in the head before she realized what was happening. How is that possible when Travis was behind a glass door and the bullet had a downward projectory? If she were crouched down by the tub wouldn't she have seen them as they entered from the hallway? Her story is so full of holes. jmo

Haha. Thank you. I should get out now and run those errands. Just sooo cold here right now! I remember watching the Scott Peterson case. I got home from work just in time to hear the jury verdict. I was alone and I cheered. Felt kind of weird doing that.

I wish I had known about WS for that one. I was with my parents visiting relatives and we were in a restaurant eating lunch when the verdict came on the TV. My mom stood up and applauded and she was the only one......everyone was looking at her weirdly, including our relatives, and I just wanted to crawl under the table in embarrassment (even though I was glad he was convicted too).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning Everyone!:seeya:

Yesterday I felt my head was going to explode having to listen to the countless lies of a very wicked guilty woman.

And we will be seeing more of it today it seems.

I saw the discussion came up again about the sequence of events last night on the closed thread.

I totally 100% agree with the MEs opinion. He was there up close and personal. He has vast experience and knowledge in this area of expertise.

So I wholeheartedly believe the stab to the chest came first then the other horrific slashing wounds including the one where she almost decapitated this poor young man came second. The gunshot really wasnt even necessary imo. By then he had no blood pressure and had lost most of his blood. The last thing she did was shoot him in the head even though she was shooting a man who was dying or dead already.:(

Dr. Keven said either the shot to the head or the slitting of the throat would have rendered him unable to defend himself and he would have lost consciousness quickly from either one. The only one that would let him be ambulatory for awhile was the stab to the heart.

IMO

In 2007 Travis pledged he would spend the year living like he was dying. (Based on the country song even though he hated country music.) He hiked the Rockies. He went sky diving. But he couldn't manage to shake his fear of riding a bull...until the very end of the year. He lasted 8 seconds.

Fu+Man+Chu.jpg

I didn't know Travis personally but have come to know a bit of him from his friends and family. I am so grateful to Lisa for giving him that gift and letting him complete his mission for 2007. We should all be so lucky to have others care so much.

I remember when you posted the link to that blog several days ago. As I read thru and came to the part where they went to Walmart on New Years Eve as a surprise for Travis and him always wanting to ride the bull, I looked at the picture and I imagined he was like a child on Christmas morning!

Truly bizarre. I wonder if that map she drew matched how the murderer happened

it sure is :eek:

That detective did an AMAZING JOB... he has such a calm, quiet voice. I don't know how in the hello he got the ninja story out of this woman. She seemed quite compelled to continue denying it.

One thing she did say over and over was Travis was great, Travis didn't rape me, I loved Travis, Travis said some mean words but that was all, etc etc etc

JA claims these two people came into the bathroom and shot Travis in the head before she realized what was happening. How is that possible when Travis was behind a glass door and the bullet had a downward projectory? If she were crouched down by the tub wouldn't she have seen them as they entered from the hallway? Her story is so full of holes. jmo
I don't think she even came up with that story until she was confronted with the forensics. It seemed to me she was making it up on the fly - at least parts of it.

In the earlier interview that was played yesterday did Jodi say she just bought a gun? (Right after she asked the detective what kind of gun he had?)

If so, that's so creepy. Other things she has said that I find particularly creepy: asking to see the photos and then asking again if she can see them soon; asking how many times Travis was stabbed; repeatedly saying "If I did it I would wear gloves" ...and "I have lots of them"; saying that she knows Travis is in a good place and that he's doing great.

It's weird that sociopaths have no idea how they are coming across to other people.

Like the poster above, I think she went there specifically with the intent to kill him because of all the planning and alibi preparation she did in advance -- in particular turning her cell phone off so she couldn't be tracked.

I think she killed him so she could "move on" with Ryan or whoever else came along. She knew she was obsessed and out of control, and she knew she wouldn't be able to let Travis go, so the only way in her mind to be able to finally end the relationship and her obsession with him was to kill him.

I don't think she even came up with that story until she was confronted with the forensics. It seemed to me she was making it up on the fly - at least parts of it.

I think she made it up (partly) based on what the detective said to her.. he told her there had to have been more than one person, etc. (it was just a tactic but she took the bait and made her story based on it in part :twocents:)

Good morning. Hopefully, the jury agrees with you!

Hopefully they will pick a foreman who has knowledge of what their responsibilities are. A jury is suppose to stick to the facts and not speculate. While it is okay here and can be very productive it has no place on the jury. They are obligated to follow the evidence and come to a conclusion based on those facts in evidence. jmo

Watching her yesterday left me so drained I was in bed before 11pm. lol

I couldn't even finish watching it yesterday..

She is like a black hole... just listening to her sucks all the life right out of a person.

Thanks for all the updates as I can only watch the last portion of the AZ day. I was just amazed at that video with the detective yesterday afternoon. Just blown away by how calm and even he was and how utterly unbelievable she was switching from crying (because she found out he "expected" it) to laughing to admiring her photo skills. Just unbelievable.

IIRC the number of holes is 3!

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it sure is :eek:

That detective did an AMAZING JOB... he has such a calm, quiet voice. I don't know how in the hello he got the ninja story out of this woman. She seemed quite compelled to continue denying it.

One thing she did say over and over was Travis was great, Travis didn't rape me, I loved Travis, Travis said some mean words but that was all, etc etc etc

I'm not sure of the sequence but didn't the detective tell her TA's neighbors had seen her there and knew who she was. She first stated there were two men, then changed it to a woman and a man. Was she trying to set up the neighbors????? jmo

I think she made it up (partly) based on what the detective said to her.. he told her there had to have been more than one person, etc. (it was just a tactic but she took the bait and made her story based on it in part :twocents:)

I definitely think she took pointers from some things he said. That is what psychopaths do. They try to mimic others so she thought 'ok if the detective thinks it could have happened I will run with that lie.' He was telling her falsehoods too which he is allowed by law to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven