Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a perfect world, Jodi would have used her cell phone close to the time she disposed of the evidence, and then we'd have a record from nearby cell tower pings of where she was in the desert.

I don't think JA would stop in an area where she could be spotted by potential witnesses. Maybe that's what took her so long to get to UT. I could also see her disposing of the evidence in a lake or pond of some kid. I feel like that might be easier than burying it in the open desert, maybe.

Another thought, perhaps she was so concerned about the rental car during the interrogation because she was afraid of trace evidence from the disposal site. I think even JA would know that if LE found the evidence, and linked it to trace on the rental car, she'd be done for. Toast.

I wonder if they ever tested those stains on the seats in the rental car. If it were blood it would still be visible. jmo

Well, in the video, Flores does say Travis was shot first, so I dunno.

That would make the most sense to me, too. But the ME gave a different opinion. Very confusing.
Flores was mistaken about the GSW and has stated so a few times on the stand now. Defense was trying for a mistrial because of it. According to Flores he misinterpreted what the doctor had told him and repeated it in a hearing - then in media. (ETA the ME testified he didn't even remember a conversation IIRC)

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...was-mistaken-over-sequence-of-brutal-attacks/

The easiest way to dispose of evidence along the way would be to drive through any fast food restaurant, like a McDonalds or Taco Bell, & stick a package in the dumpster, they are emptied often & it would never be seen again. I don't think Jodi is a smart criminal by any means, but I think she is counting on what she perceives to be her charm, to sway opinion-I don't think it will work.

Just heard on JVM that the Jurors are asking if Travis's roommate has an Alibi. :furious:

Just heard on JVM that the Jurors are asking if Travis's roommate has an Alibi. :furious:

Since the jurors have already gotten the answer to this question the roommates don't need to testify. j/k I know they do.

I know - but they do. :)

Initially Enrique and Zack were suspects. Or they certainly felt they were - they've (or their friends, I can't recall) talked about being questioned at the police station all night. Ironically though - and this really hasn't come out in a big way yet - Jodi's name was mentioned that first night as a possible perpetrator by a lot of Travis' friends.

Now what exactly is Jodi's alibi? Um, yeah, she admits to killing him. :banghead:

I wish they would stop saying "sliced and diced". I don't care if it is accurate, it's disrespectful.

THANK YOU! This exactly. He somehow was already bleeding either from the stab wound to the heart, or any of the other 28 stab wounds, or the throat slitting take your pick. But Travis was already bleeding when the shell casing was released by the gunshot.

Or the casing was kicked over onto a pool of blood during the "clean up".

I know - but they do. :)

Initially Enrique and Zack were suspects. Or they certainly felt they were - they've (or their friends, I can't recall) talked about being questioned at the police station all night. Ironically though - and this really hasn't come out in a big way yet - Jodi's name was mentioned that first night as a possible perpetrator by a lot of Travis' friends.

Now what exactly is Jodi's alibi? Um, yeah, she admits to killing him. :banghead:

lol They mentioned her in the 911 call but just couldn't remember her name.

My question would be "did the shell casing have blood inside it" because if it was kicked or pushed across the room while cleaning up, it would likely collect blood within it. jmo

If that were the case don't you think there would be blood or at least some residue of blood on top of the casing? Blood spatter analyst testified there is no blood on top of the casing. (There's a really good pic of the casing at HuffPo - I also posted it on one of the last pages of the last thread.)

Dear God, I sincerely hope the jurors are not confused about WHO killed TA, or think that they are there to determine JA's guilt or innocence about the act of KILLING TA.

Man, I hope the prosecutors are paying attention to the questions the jurors ask. They need to emphasize in their closing argument that it is NOT in dispute who killed TA. I am getting worried we may have a few Pinellas-type jurors who want a videotape of the murder. I'm worried we have a few jurors who may be confused about what they are there to determine.

I just want to know something from a Mod here....If JA takes the stand is the WS board going to crash? lol

Dear God, I sincerely hope the jurors are not confused about WHO killed TA, or think that they are there to determine JA's guilt or innocence about the act of KILLING TA.

Man, I hope the prosecutors are paying attention to the questions the jurors ask. They need to emphasize in their closing argument that it is NOT in dispute who killed TA. I am getting worried we may have a few Pinellas-type jurors who want a videotape of the murder. I'm worried we have a few jurors who may be confused about what they are there to determine.

I don't know why they can't wait for their testimony too lol

I do not want to think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member