Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going over Travis' injuries and defensive wounds.
2ljtdh2.png

155m0s1.png

There was not a lot of blood in the shower. So did he bleed on the floor as well?
or maybe some of it was already washed away?

Maybe both - because she was caught! I don't see tears though? Just a lot of crying noise.

There was not a lot of blood in the shower. So did he bleed on the floor as well?
or maybe some of it was already washed away?

the prosecutor was saying that some one tried to clean up the blood

I did notice that she is not wearing makeup like she was during the interviews on TV.

Very soft-spoken prosecutor but IMO, he is getting the play by play across very well.

I'm mystified by how he continued to have a relationship with her when it had become obvious she was extremely mentally unbalanced. I'm not blaming the victim, I'm just pointing out that it would be a bad mistake for anyone to make.

Thank you for the screen shots and updates. Can't watch at work. ::grumble!::

I'm mystified by how he continued to have a relationship with her when it had become obvious she was extremely mentally unbalanced. I'm not blaming the victim, I'm just pointing out that it would be a bad mistake for anyone to make.

I think she took the very inexperienced young man and turned him every way but loose with the sex part and then used it as a snare to keep him coming back for more. He wasn't thinking with his brain. JMO.

I imagine that JA could be very charming if she wanted. What if she told him she understood the relationship was strictly sexual just so she could see him?

I think she took the very inexperienced young man and turned him every way but loose with the sex part and then used it as a snare to keep him coming back for more. He wasn't thinking with his brain. JMO.

Disconnecting from that kind of relationship can be difficult, too, especially when you are being played by a sociopath. Who would think she could do something like she did, though?

I'll give the devil her due-she's a beautiful woman, at least on the outside. She was willing to travel hundreds of miles just to get it on with him. It would take a lot of will power for a man his age to turn that down.

Her defense attorney has a real uphill climb on this one. They're gonna need a KC jury for her to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500