John and Burke on 911 Call. Lin Wood, John Ramsey, LIED!!!!!

So once again, lies and money rule. Justice was not served for this little girl, but hey, it saved
the reputations of the wealthy (while other reputations were destroyed), loads of $ was saved
from lawsuits and a troubled boy was "saved". Sorry, that's not a trade off I'd ever be happy with.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
No, none of us would be happy with that trade off, but at the time and in Boulder CO, that's how it all came down. The DA's office also wasted a lot of money by investigating when he knew he wasn't going to prosecute. But money talks and rich people walk...unfortunately Lady Justice isn't blind but has her hand out for a payoff.

I could imagine it was something like: Burke didn't know what he was doing, he's getting mental health care now, he's a child - he should be protected and not have to have his whole life ruined for what he didn't understand. The law says he's not criminally responsible. This is the only way to protect him.

And should you choose to make this public, we'll sue you off the planet and find enough dirt on you to personally bury you alongside JonBenet.

And should you choose to make this public, we'll sue you off the planet and find enough dirt on you to personally bury you alongside JonBenet.
The truth has a way of making itself known. So why not just be truthful in the 1st place? Telling lies and sticking to them never works. There's not enough money in the world that can
ease the burden of living with that lie as we have all witnessed over the past 20 years. It will never end.

The truth has a way of making itself known. So why not just be truthful in the 1st place? Telling lies and sticking to them never works. There's not enough money in the world that can
ease the burden of living with that lie as we have all witnessed over the past 20 years. It will never end.

Burke's experiences growing up would have been drastically different if it was know that he killed his sister - accidently or not. And I'm thinking neither parent wanted to be known for garroting their daughter. And if Burke was known for the garrote .... I could see why they would want to cover this all up.

I definitely hear "we're not speaking to you", "what did you find", and "help me, Jesus". I am not sure if I hear "what did you do?" or "what do we do now" or "help me Jesus" before the definite repeat of help me Jesus. In the very beginning of the 911 call, I hear Patsy say "we need a(n)....police!" as if she was beginning to say, 'we need an ambulance'. I originally believed there was some kind of accident involving Patsy - now, I'm leaning toward Burke playing a major role. Sad.

But surely there were people telling him that the stun gun didn't make sense and the marks didn't match - right? He wouldn't listen. He got lost in his own fantasy of what happened.

That's precisely right, johnjay. The police told him, Werner Spitz told him, and Robert Stratbucker told him.

The 911 call...just had last night's CBS show on in the background while I do stuff (trying to get to the end, watching it on demand, because I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes last night). They played the 911 call and something caught my attention as I wasn't really focused on the show (but it made me do a double take). At the beginning PR calls in and says their address and says 'we need an am...police'. Does anyone else hear that? I just rewound and replayed and it does sound like that's what she said.

I apologize if someone responded further in this thread, but that is definitely what I hear too, and in retrospect it makes a lot of sense (that she is about to say "ambulance"). Think about it: very stressful situation, she's about to fake a 911 call, her precious daughter is (known to be) dead in the basement ... and she goofs. People call 911 for two reasons - they need police help or they need medical help. Her daughter is in the house with them - the natural reaction when calling 911 is to immediately say what you innately feel you need, and I think she just forgot for a split second that JonBenet was dead and requested an ambulance. But she caught herself almost immediately and got back on script. I've definitely seen a few Dateline and 48 hour episodes where the 911 call was 'screwed up' by the perpetrator.

I don't suppose anyone asked them why the series was cut from 6 hours to 4? Or why they breezed so quickly past the autopsy results that JonBenet had very likely been sexually abused on at least one occasion *before* the night of the murder? Why did they let Henry Lee state that cellulose from the paint brush could have been transferred accidentally *into* JonBenet's vagina, when that is anatomically impossible?

I recall reading a comment from the Admin on Real Crime Profile's Facebook page that the missing footage might be made available on Netflix. The comment threads are quite long. I went back and wasn't able to find it (I'm late for a doc appt). So I sent her a message and will update the thread if/when she responds. :crossfingers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back