John Andrew Ramsey

Info on a rather strange flight I'd never known JAR took.Who Is JonBenet Ramsey’s Brother John Andrew Ramsey? | Heavy.com

BTW, he's older than Patsy was when JBR died now. So hard to believe...

Anyone tell me why he was in MN when he was supposed to be in Charlevoix, MI, the next day?

Also, any info on what he's done for the past 26 years? Married, divorced? Employment? Where did he settle and did he ever finish his college degree? Is he on good terms with Burke and his dad?

HE'S the living enigma to me.
The other one is buried next to JBR in Marietta, GA.

JAR may be an enigma, but I don't see how he's relevant to the JBR case.

So, we can speculate about him - but, given that it's been definitively proven that he wasn't in the area (and was actually in another part of the country) when JBR was killed, there doesn't seem to be any real reason to pursue this path - at least where the crime is concerned.

Last edited:
JAR may be an enigma, but I don't see how he's relevant to the JBR case.

So, we can speculate about him - but, given that it's been definitively proven that he wasn't in the area (and was actually in another part of the country) when JBR was killed, there doesn't seem to be any real reason to pursue this path - at least where the crime is concerned.

The info that he was on a flight from Minnesota is something I've never seen until now.
I've followed this case on WS since JBR's murder. I know the case facts, and have never considered JAR to be the killer, only a family member who was in her presence quite a bit but stayed in the background where John put him.

We all have our opinions, questions and theories. I'd never presume to tell you what to feel, think, or the level of importance to put on your feelings.
We don't talk down to each other on WS. :)

Plus John Andrew was never accused of sexual abuse. John was accused of sexual abuse by Elizabeth. Elizabeth's accusations against John were in 1992.

That would explain the lawyers for the ex wife of 18 years before JB’s murder. What could they be hiding?

what airport were the R's meeting up at? and was that for a further flight to another airport? or to drive from that first airport to the cottage?

i vaguely remember minneapolis airport.................. flying from atlanta to minneapolis = Delta Hub to Delta Hub. although Detroit may be Delta hub too. Detroit was Continential i believe. not sure who bought them.

EDIT: ok, UA bot Continental so not Delta Hub.

Does anyone else think Mike Archuletta may have gotten a really big bonus that year? Unless I'm mistaken, Mike's wife has publically admitted that all the "extra" help he provided the Ramseys cost them their marriage.
I think Archuletta was given JR’s plane when JR ran out of money to keep it. Also, JAR kept the movie stub from Christmas night as evidence he wasn’t in Boulder. How lucky he happened to be somewhere that evidenced his physical location.

Info on a rather strange flight I'd never known JAR took.Who Is JonBenet Ramsey’s Brother John Andrew Ramsey? | Heavy.com

BTW, he's older than Patsy was when JBR died now. So hard to believe...

Anyone tell me why he was in MN when he was supposed to be in Charlevoix, MI, the next day?

Also, any info on what he's done for the past 26 years? Married, divorced? Employment? Where did he settle and did he ever finish his college degree? Is he on good terms with Burke and his dad?

HE'S the living enigma to me.
The other one is buried next to JBR in Marietta, GA.
JR and his family were meeting JAR, Melinda and her boyfriend in MN and were then all flying to Charlevoix together on JR’s private plane.

Why would John Andrew's college friends cover for him? He wasn't part of their family, just a friend. We don't even know if John Andrew really had a close friend who was a pilot, is that a story that his father planted in the media?

Police found an instructional video for stun gun usage in John's possession. This case is pretty obvious. Also I think Fleet White may have assisted John in the premeditated murder.

Plus John Andrew was never accused of sexual abuse. John was accused of sexual abuse by Elizabeth. Elizabeth's accusations against John were in 1992.
Money

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back