JOHN ANDREW RAMSEY'S DISAPPOINTING AND INSULTING RESPONSE TO CINA WONG

I suppose this case is new for many (it is hardly 'unsolved') and thus 'fun' to exercise one's brain. Clearly, Burke killed her, not intentionally (one might suppose), but nevertheless it happened. If fits everything we know, which is too numerous to recount, and should not be needed on this forum.
People can dicker over whether or not an injustice was done. What good would it do to incriminate a 9-year-old boy? John and Patsy felt it would scar his record, who wouldn't think so. What they could not foresee was the hype their situation would get in the media, which proved to be more devastating for them all than had they, at the start, admitted to what had occurred. So, for those who say 'justice' was not served, I say it has been more than served.

And he's a criminal profiler 'hero' of yours? You should rethink your standards.

i agree with Chico to a point

But
1) could the R's be sure JBR was dead? did JR have that training at Subic Bay? cant remember what he did.. Was he a medic?
2) why desecrate your daughter's body? Was that really necessary? i'd argue it actually hurt them in terms of media fascination

A couple of weeks ago I attempted to have a mature conversation (on Twitter under the name Websleuths) about the evidence in the Ramsey case with JonBenet's older half-brother John Andrew Ramsey.

Via a tagged tweet from Websleuths I invited him to listen to our live stream with Cina Wong and I pointed out how many matches Ms. Wong made between Patsy's writing and the writing of the ransom note.

Cina Wong is a very well respected and professionally recognized handwriting expert who has testified in over 65 court cases.

In response to my tweets John Andrew blocked me, called me a troll, and proceeded to attempt to attack Cina Wong and her credentials in a very immature manner.

John Andrew tweeted and asked if Cina Wong knew Henry Lee. WTH?
It never occurred to me the obvious reason for asking this question. There is only one reason why he would say this. Think about it.

I am posting here the responses to John Andrews's accusations about Cina Wong. If you have any trouble following what is going on please post your questions.

These same screenshots will be tweeted out by Websleuths and we will make John Andrew aware of these answers if he is curious to know the truth.

JAR's behavior is so disappointing. He is acting like a spoiled rich kid frat boy.

Please take a look at the tweets and responses.

Tricia
PS. I did make a crack about Lin Wood when JAR tweeted he would record my stream and send it to "Lin". "GOOD" I replied then suggested that perhaps the intruder also stole the election. That is my part but hey, using Lin Wood as a threat opens one's self up to these types of answers.
A couple of weeks ago I attempted to have a mature conversation (on Twitter under the name Websleuths) about the evidence in the Ramsey case with JonBenet's older half-brother John Andrew Ramsey.

Via a tagged tweet from Websleuths I invited him to listen to our live stream with Cina Wong and I pointed out how many matches Ms. Wong made between Patsy's writing and the writing of the ransom note.

Cina Wong is a very well respected and professionally recognized handwriting expert who has testified in over 65 court cases.

In response to my tweets John Andrew blocked me, called me a troll, and proceeded to attempt to attack Cina Wong and her credentials in a very immature manner.

John Andrew tweeted and asked if Cina Wong knew Henry Lee. WTH?
It never occurred to me the obvious reason for asking this question. There is only one reason why he would say this. Think about it.

I am posting here the responses to John Andrews's accusations about Cina Wong. If you have any trouble following what is going on please post your questions.

These same screenshots will be tweeted out by Websleuths and we will make John Andrew aware of these answers if he is curious to know the truth.

JAR's behavior is so disappointing. He is acting like a spoiled rich kid frat boy.

Please take a look at the tweets and responses.

Tricia
PS. I did make a crack about Lin Wood when JAR tweeted he would record my stream and send it to "Lin". "GOOD" I replied then suggested that perhaps the intruder also stole the election. That is my part but hey, using Lin Wood as a threat opens one's self up to these types of answers.
When the context of a line of questioning implies someone in a persons family was somehow responsible for a heinous act, it gets personal and as such, you pit pseudoscientific credentials against years of personal, first hand knowledge and in every case, pseudoscience loses. Whether it has any merit at any level or not. Like it or not, said "mature" conversation presses buttons that have been beat like a dead horse for decades.

i agree with Chico to a point

But
1) could the R's be sure JBR was dead? did JR have that training at Subic Bay? cant remember what he did.. Was he a medic?
2) why desecrate your daughter's body? Was that really necessary? i'd argue it actually hurt them in terms of media fascination
JR was a Civil Engineer Corps Officer while he was in the Navy.

2) why desecrate your daughter's body? Was that really necessary?
Yep, that makes no sense. Why the need to go the extra mile? For good measure? Why, if they thought she was dead? They still could have done the alleged staging without it. Or if they thought she was alive, it makes even less sense to say "let's finish her off". It all seems so ludicrous. I don't know that I agree with anyone. I'm not sure Burke was the culprit.

I feel like Burke did ALL of it. People saying that the parents found her and then did all the extra stuff to throw off LE, that extra stuff to me is what makes me think it was him. It seems like something a kid would do, either thinking she is faking and oh lets poke the bear, or he knew he hurt her and was like hmm I wonder what this is like.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back