John Mark Karr and JonBenet Cult?????

I'm not sure what you mean, winterhawk.

I mean Im wondering who is behind this "Lei Sussurra. JMK seems to be switching identities and eluding police and still claiming to be Jonbenet's killer. It has been suggested that he started this group... I dont get how it can benefit him and why he keeps claiming the fame of the crime he was charged and dismissed for.

This website blog is curious to me. Just an innocent query.

http://leisussurra.blogspot.com/

I'm not sure what you mean, winterhawk.

I mean Im wondering who is behind this "Lei Sussurra. JMK seems to be switching identities and eluding police and still claiming to be Jonbenet's killer. It has been suggested that he started this group... I dont get how it can benefit him and why he keeps claiming the fame of the crime he was charged and dismissed for.

This website blog is curious to me. Just an innocent query.

http://leisussurra.blogspot.com/

winterhawk,
JMK is psychologically flawed. In common parlance he is a kooky. I would stay away from his site and anything related to him, he is one person who will one day be headline news. This is his whole rationale, fabricated celebrity fame, its why he inserted himself into the Ramsey case, its a known phenomenon to law enforcement.

I wouldn't be surprised if JMK is Lei Sussurra, since it seems it would give him a thrill to think he's being ~watched~ because of how "important" he is.

JMK is a seriously psychologicaly disturbed man, as far as his 'confession' over JBRs death IMO JMK is most likley a sociopath and craved the attention the case generated at the time, so he inserted himself into it for that reason. I do think there is an underlying problem because it is clear to me that he actuall believes he has or had a connection to JBR. Just another thing in all the footage i have seen i have never actually say he killed JBR just that he was with her when she died.

But a few posters have mentioned lei sussurra. Not knowing anything about this i googled it and apparently lei sussrra is italian foe she whispers.

I don't know how true it is and i will keep looking but it was the first thig that came up on the search after that was quite a bit about JMK.

The said thing is that JMK probably thinks about JB and this case every day. He wants SO much to be thought of as the one who ended her life, but even more so (and his disturbing emails to MT indicate this) he wants to have had sexual contact with her and to be KNOWN as someone who did. He probably goes over that sexual assault in his mind all the time. That is what motivates him.
JB is forever gone now, and only present in his fantasies, but he will act on them one day. He'll find a poor little girl who reminds him of her, and find a way to make her his victim. I don't think the front page news has seen the last of JMK.

The said thing is that JMK probably thinks about JB and this case every day. He wants SO much to be thought of as the one who ended her life, but even more so (and his disturbing emails to MT indicate this) he wants to have had sexual contact with her and to be KNOWN as someone who did. He probably goes over that sexual assault in his mind all the time. That is what motivates him.
JB is forever gone now, and only present in his fantasies, but he will act on them one day. He'll find a poor little girl who reminds him of her, and find a way to make her his victim. I don't think the front page news has seen the last of JMK.

Do you know where i can find transcripts of these emails( they would help with an assignment)

And i agree its not the last the tabloids have seen of JMK, the only good thing i can see that came out of the JMK mess that ML created is that he is proberbly known throughout the world now and so more little girls will be protected from him.

But a few posters have mentioned lei sussurra. Not knowing anything about this i googled it and apparently lei sussrra is italian foe she whispers.

I don't know how true it is and i will keep looking but it was the first thig that came up on the search after that was quite a bit about JMK.

I guess that he put it up to bolster his delusion that he is guilty and to get others to believe it as well. The site sure made me look twice but when I saw it was connected with Daxis I got suspicious.

Well i continued looking but on google translator and it is she whispers i don't know anything about daxis but will look.

The mans a creep, but he does make a convincing woman still a :loser:

Do you know where i can find transcripts of these emails( they would help with an assignment)

And i agree its not the last the tabloids have seen of JMK, the only good thing i can see that came out of the JMK mess that ML created is that he is proberbly known throughout the world now and so more little girls will be protected from him.

Which is exactly why he may be living as a woman now- to hide his identity. So little girls won't be all that protected. A pedophile is always a pedophile, transgender or not. He will find a way.
As far as the e-mail transcripts- I saw some outtakes posted years ago, but have no idea how to find them now. They were private between JMK and MT, and may have been used to bolster the "case" against JMK- but would be considered evidence not available to the public.
They are sickening. He's a sick %$#* any way you look at it.

I agree that we haven't see the last of JMK. Due to the massive media attention he received when he falsely confessed to JBR's murder, he is now a part of the case. By that I mean, if he is ever arrested for molestation or worse, it will be national news, simply because of his connection with a very high profile case. My college's newspaper database brings up 637 articles that mention JMK from 2007 to today, so this is after the 2006 media blitz. Why are they still mentioning the guy who didn't kill JBR?

Hi smurf86, and welcome to the forum, BTW.
You can read through this, it is the arrest warrant that resulted in Karr being returned to the USA. (It contains excerpts from some of the emails to Tracey.)
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/newworld/johnkarr.pdf

He was brought back solely in an effort by Mary Lacy to pin the death of JBR on anyone with a pulse that wasn’t a Ramsey.
It was a completely baseless arrest. Nothing that he said with respect to case facts was unique or new, it was all from information that was openly available in the public domain. Interspersed with that were the sick fantasies of a twisted mind.
What makes the whole event incredible is that despite the fact that Karr mentioned things that were completely untrue with respect to the crime, his “confession” was deemed by Lacy to have merit.
I will give two examples:

“Karr said he waited until he believed all occupants of the home were asleep then entered into JonBenets bedroom obtained her from her bed as she was sleeping and carried the sleeping child down a stairwell into a basement level room. Within the room JonBenet was placed on his lap and he spoke with her and stroked her hair.”
Alright, let’s think about this. He expects us to believe that he just waltzed into JBR’s room and proceeded to essentially go on a little “date” with her in the basement. JonBenet allegedly goes along with this, offering no resistance.
Sure, I might have been born at night, but not last night.

“Karr added he placed underwear or "knickers" onto JonBenet that he brought with him. The underwear brought by Karr was several sizes too large for JonBenet.”
If this isn’t a red flag that this guy is lying, I don’t know what is. I will spare you a replay of a full discussion of the oversized Bloomies, but there is no doubt, whatsoever, that the panties that JBR was found in were panties that were purchased by Patsy Ramsey and not brought into the home by an outside party.

Q. (By Mr. Levin) Well, let's start with what - I will make it very simple for you, Mrs. Ramsey. What information are you in possession of or what do you know about the underwear that your daughter was wearing at the time she was found murdered?
A. I have heard that she had on a pair of Bloomi's that said Wednesday on them.
Q. The underwear that she was wearing, that is Bloomi's panties, do you know where they come from as far as what store?
A. Bloomingdale’s in New York.
Q. Who purchased those?
A. I did.
Q. Do you recall when you purchased them?
A. It was, I think, November of '96.

Q. (By Mr. Morrissey) And you understand the reason we are asking this, we want to make sure that this intruder did not bring these panties with him, this was something –
A. Right.
Q. - that was in the house.
A. Yes.
Q. And we are clear that, as far as you know, that is something that was in this house?
17 A. Yes.
Q. -- that belonged to your daughter, these panties?
A. Correct.
Patsy Ramsey interview August 28, 2000

Thanks Cynic for the link, i kinda wish i didn't read them now (made me want to vomit), the have helped with the essay i am writing because of how he justifies his actions and so on.

Thanks Cynic for the link, i kinda wish i didn't read them now (made me want to vomit), the have helped with the essay i am writing because of how he justifies his actions and so on.
You’re welcome.
It doesn’t make for lighthearted reading does it?
I suppose it’s to be expected from this twisted pedo, though.

KiddChris Show - John Mark Karr
June 26, 2014

"John Mark Karr feels that pedophiles should be castrated to eliminate the "demon" inside them. JMK explains how it works because HE has had this surgery."

interview excerpt:
http://www.webn.com/onair/the-kiddchris-show-49404/john-mark-karr-speaks-12506607/

Bilateral Orchiectomy:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...fo/orchidectomy.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

"a Bilateral Orchiectomy in the USA is available for as little as $1200 when done under local anaesthesia as a day case, going up to about $5000 with general anaesthesia and an overnight stay in hospital."

What a nut job...
Pun intended.

I thought he wanted a sex change operation?

Lopping it off does nothing to change the twisted desire between the ears.
All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221