John Mark Karr on Greta

A suspect in JonBenet's murder??? What?

OH I am not saying by any means he is guilty of killing JBR. However, this is an unsolved crime and until solved he can not be elimated as a suspect. Simply put he inserted himself into this crime and he unforuntilty will remain insereted until the crime is solved.

mjak

John Mark Karr was arrested this morning in Atlanta for battery and obstruction of a 911 call. He was treated at St. Joseph's hospital (down the street from me) and taken to Fulton County jail. His girlfriend was at the house along with his father. Signs of an altercation but his dad wasn't hurt.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/met...07/0707karr.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

John Mark Karr has a girlfriend?????

Of course the first question is--how old is she???

I don't know,but we have Mary Lacy to thank for getting him into the USA. :(
And Pam Paugh thanks her,too.(interview on youtube).Sounds like dad isn't so happy he's back.

He mentioned her in that last interview with Greta.. She evidently got with him during that debacle over him being the murderer. Can you imagine anyone knowing all of that and wanting to be with him?

Not to mention the fact that he now has permanent eyeliner and man-*advertiser censored*.

Surprise, hmmm. Toltec, have WE seen a picture of the girlfriend? His eyes bother ME a lot. He obviously has a short circuit somewhere, defiance is all over the expression that his eyes reveal.

I have not watched the Greta tape link, and I most likely will not watch it. His eyes say it all for me, Greta surely mush have had a psychiatrist watching and evaluating JMK. I would like to hear from HIM/HER IF IF there was a psychiatric eval going on. He is not husband material in my book of reference.

Poor guy, wonder when he turned the corner into mental oblivion? Curious if someone drove him or IF he rode his own bicycle to get to where he is now?

Surprise, hmmm. Toltec, have WE seen a picture of the girlfriend? His eyes bother ME a lot. He obviously has a short circuit somewhere, defiance is all over the expression that his eyes reveal.

I have not watched the Greta tape link, and I most likely will not watch it. His eyes say it all for me, Greta surely mush have had a psychiatrist watching and evaluating JMK. I would like to hear from HIM/HER IF IF there was a psychiatric eval going on. He is not husband material in my book of reference.

Poor guy, wonder when he turned the corner into mental oblivion? Curious if someone drove him or IF he rode his own bicycle to get to where he is now?

I'm probably going to get got for this,but don't feel too sorry for him.(Granted,I haven't seen it, either),but sometimes mentally ill ppl know more about what is going on than they would like you to think (I know this from experience),and they can be very manipulative sometimes..a LOT of times,in fact.

I do hope he gets the treatment he needs.

I'm probably going to get got for this,but don't feel too sorry for him.(Granted,I haven't seen it, either),but sometimes mentally ill ppl know more about what is going on than they would like you to think (I know this from experience),and they can be very manipulative sometimes..a LOT of times,in fact.

I do hope he gets the treatment he needs.

You are right. And also there is a difference between being mentally ill and having personality disorders. Someone who is a sociopath or pedophile is NOT NECESSARILY mentally ill, however sick and disgusting their crimes may be. Far too often bleeding heart defense attorneys try to get clients off even from the most horrific crimes against children by saying they are mentally ill when they knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

I do not feel sorry for JMK today, I feel sorrow for his father and family.

My poor guy comment was directed at the fact that one day he was a tiny child, loveable and wondrous as 'most' all children are.

My question remains, WHEN did he turn the corner? WHAT did the family think of him AFTER he turned the corner ?, and and and were they even aware that he had? WHO had the first signal that he was as they used to say in the olde days, "Not right". His exwife apparently figured our something was 'not right', WHEN and HOW did she determine this, WHAT was her first exposure to his differency? I just coined a word, differency.

When we cannot put a bandaid on something that is NOT RIGHT, often the collective WE do not know WHAT to do, other than remove oneself from the 'not right' person, they often call the removal process, as in Tammy Wynettes hit song, D I V O R C E.

WE have never interviewed the exwife have WE? She would have a story to tell.

I do not feel sorry for JMK today, I feel sorrow for his father and family.

My poor guy comment was directed at the fact that one day he was a tiny child, loveable and wondrous as 'most' all children are.

My question remains, WHEN did he turn the corner? WHAT did the family think of him AFTER he turned the corner ?, and and and were they even aware that he had? WHO had the first signal that he was as they used to say in the olde days, "Not right". His exwife apparently figured our something was 'not right', WHEN and HOW did she determine this, WHAT was her first exposure to his differency? I just coined a word, differency.

When we cannot put a bandaid on something that is NOT RIGHT, often the collective WE do not know WHAT to do, other than remove oneself from the 'not right' person, they often call the removal process, as in Tammy Wynettes hit song, D I V O R C E.

ok,got ya.
I don't know,but I suspect part of the problem is he never suffered any consequences for his actions..and so they only got worse.B/c even with mental problems,he should still have been held accountable.To me it sounds like he had some latent personality problems that didn't surface until he was an adult.
I suspect some of the women behaved like another of Tammy's songs.."Stand by Your Man" (or worse..) for too long.

maybe she should write a book.A lot of women might learn from it.granted,they aren't all like Karr,but there still could be a good lesson in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back