John Morgan to depose Cindy A and George A on Monday, 12/22/08

I think it's Mark Klaus (who lost his Daughter to a murderer, her name was Polly Klaus) couldn't have worded it better last night on NG. He pretty much said the same thing. He pretty much said that this could have been avoided if they hadn't been so dysfunctional.

yep, MK said it the best so far!
My elderly mom thinks all of the A family had a finger in this one way or another by lying. She got the idea when GA used his fingers as you, me, mom, bro,CAYLEE..................it was so odd to her.:furious:

feddup, I agree. Casey supposedly told her friend Cindy forbad an adoption but why would this be the one time Casey told the truth. She also said that she had a moment of horror when she found she was pregnant but then thought her life would never be the same and it would be wonderful and went into detail. Is it multiple choice or what?

When listening to her jail house conversations, knowing what we know now, wow! She can sure stand and deliver. Her lies win the cast iron overshoes, fit with uni-shackle. Where are my applause icons? "Outplay, outwit, out last. Impeccable!" she says. You rate, prisoner!!! You win.

Don't you know, George and Cindy will immediately claim she's the WRONG Zanny. Isn't that their latest broken record?
jmo

If they claim this is the wrong nanny, then they will have to provide proof.
Proof would mean coming up with the correct nanny.
I have always felt Morgan is into this because of Casey and her deeds...beyond just the nanny situation.
Nifty little trick, huh?

If they claim this is the wrong nanny, then they will have to provide proof.
Proof would mean coming up with the correct nanny.
I have always felt Morgan is into this because of Casey and her deeds...beyond just the nanny situation.
Nifty little trick, huh?

No, George and Cindy don't have to prove anything. They are not the ones being sued.

If the A's are deposed and discuss the Zanny theory, then the basis for their statements can be explored. They don't have to prove anything, but the total lack of any credible basis or backup for their "belief" in her existence can be revealed, and the lack of any personal, firsthand knowledge. They're the ones who have made a lot of statements suggesting a belief in Casey's totally true story, so it's all fair game.

The best thing G & C can do for Caylee, their family and themselves is simply tell the truth. What did LA say, "Truth don't hurt?" It's really elementary.

The truth will set them free and what a better way to say goodbye to 2008. Deposing them now or later isn't going to change their Christmas IMO.

So is the depo for Monday 12/22 cancelled or is it still on? I am curious to see how JM will handle CA and her run on sentences. It is torture to listen to her speak but then there is the other theory of "let them talk and talk and talk". I keep thinking of the bible verse that says "the tongue is like a two-edged sword", never seen a finer example of this than KC and the A's!

O/T All my sympathy is with the VICTIM Caylee. I speak from experience when I say that to have a crime committed against you and to then watch/listen to your family be considerate, polite, inviting toward the guilty party, in and out of your presence, the pain of that kind of betrayal is almost worse than living through the actual act of the crime. Every time I hear one of the A's defend KC or ignore facts, blame others, I know that they are piercing that little girls heart again and again. It's so sad that CA didn't use all her passion and bluster on a quest for TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE. JMO

I don't know much about the depo process but what's to keep CA and GA from just giving non-responsive answers? There won't be a judge present to instruct them. Is there any authority during the depo or can it just get totally wild? I'm thinking it won't be productive.

The only authority present will be the representatives of the court (attorneys) and God in the form of their sworn oath prior to starting the deposition. Perhaps part of the request for immunity was hastened by knowledge that they were about to give depo in this case and the sworn statements from this depo could also be used in KC's case to impeach them at trial. If they Lie during the depo to slant when they first heard the name of ZFG it will come back to bite them in the form of perjury charges.

George and Cindy are going to have the worst Christmas imaginable. I certainly can't find it in myself to celebrate anything that makes it even more difficult.

sorry but they deserve it, they have LIED to le....they have done nothing to help le all while their granddaughter was lying out in the woods dead at the hand of their daughter.

Does anyone know if these depositions were done yesterday? Will we have access to them?

Does anyone know if these depositions were done yesterday? Will we have access to them?

No they were not held.

On Local News that J. Morgan cancelled them out of respect for Friday's announcement. Did not give a new date on that broadcast.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back