John Ramsey on Oprah

It's rough on us, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LupmmElMoI

But the image that strikes me the most, is not a creation of my imagination.

He has that affect on a LOT of people, me included. You should see him on the Larry King Face-off with Det. Thomas. Does "Emperor in Star Wars" mean anything to you?

Even Emperor Palpatine wasn't as smarmy and slick as JR. The emperor was blatantly evil- no apologies, no need to feel he had to get away with anything or avoid blame. But JR is another category. It is evil at it's most ...
pathetic.

Even Emperor Palpatine wasn't as smarmy and slick as JR. The emperor was blatantly evil- no apologies, no need to feel he had to get away with anything or avoid blame. But JR is another category. It is evil at it's most ...
pathetic.

Yeah, at least the Emperor was upfront about being a .

My mom used a clothes line. She didn't have dryer, they weren't that popular yet in NYC in the 50's and 60's. It had two wheels a loop of line around them and a clothes pin bag attached. An aunt had one the looked like a umbrella. My mom thought her clothes smelled fresher than the clothes from her other sister's new electric dryer. We lived over a subway track. I loved that metallic/dirt/electric smell in my clothes. :waitasec:

Another Boulder oddity...it is illegal to have clothes lines outdoors. It's just a ticket offense, but remember where you live and you can't distrub the Flatirons view.

Get that outdoorsy smell with dryer sheets from Downy. 23 square miles... :crazy:

If remember correctly it was round with a hemp like inner cord covered with a white woven material. When new it was quite stiff. After the elements got to it for a while it stretched out and needed to be tightened or replaced.

Either way it made a great jump rope.

Back to topic...I think it may have looked like a clothes line in a 2 D photo. When in reality it was more flattened like dress edging.

While I have lurked a long time, now that I'm posting I am realizing the are contradictions between what I remember and what's real. So always question FF.

My mom used a clothes line. She didn't have dryer, they weren't that popular yet in NYC in the 50's and 60's. It had two wheels a loop of line around them and a clothes pin bag attached. An aunt had one the looked like a umbrella. My mom thought her clothes smelled fresher than the clothes from her other sister's new electric dryer. We lived over a subway track. I loved that metallic/dirt/electric smell in my clothes. :waitasec:

Another Boulder oddity...it is illegal to have clothes lines outdoors. It's just a ticket offense, but remember where you live and you can't distrub the Flatirons view.

Get that outdoorsy smell with dryer sheets from Downy. 23 square miles... :crazy:

If remember correctly it was round with a hemp like inner cord covered with a white woven material. When new it was quite stiff. After the elements got to it for a while it stretched out and needed to be tightened or replaced.

Either way it made a great jump rope.

Back to topic...I think it may have looked like a clothes line in a 2 D photo. When in reality it was more flattened like dress edging.

While I have lurked a long time, now that I'm posting I am realizing the are contradictions between what I remember and what's real. So always question FF.

Well, all I know is that about two months ago, I was in a hardware store and I saw this stuff marketed as clothesline.

SD,
I do not for one moment doubt your sincerity. Maybe if you posted a photo we could knock this topic around more.
Happy Trails,
FF

I grew up in Jersey City- right on the other side of the river from NYC. My mother also used a clothesline. It was much thicker and rounder than the cord on JBR. The cord used on her was thinner and flat. It may have been labeled as clothesline, but it really is nylon cord.

SD,
I do not for one moment doubt your sincerity. Maybe if you posted a photo we could knock this topic around more.
Happy Trails,
FF

I'll try. But it would help if I could remember the brand name.

there's also one on youtube.com of him showing Smit how the blanket was folded around JB..he even demonstrates it.weird.

Kinda funny how he remembered how it was folded, considering it was dark when he "found" her. Besides that, if I had found my daughter murdered and wrapped in a blanket, the LAST thing that I would have remembered, is HOW the blanket was WRAPPED. (ROLLING EYES!)

In regards to the cord , it was also said it is what Patsy used to *sling* her paintings with

He supposedly rushed into the room, closely followed by FW. He claims he struggled to untie her wrists, which he described as "very tightly tied" (yet there was NO evidence of ligature marks on either wrist), then he claimed also to have untaped her legs, which he said were taped together at the ankles. There was no mention of tape residue, nor was there mention of rigor mortis fixing her legs in the position they'd have been in if taped together. I guess JR forgot that when a body is in full rigor, as hers was when he brought her up, the limbs remain in the position they were in when rigor reached them. I saw no mention by Det. Arndt that her ankles were close together as if they'd been bound. He also claimed to have removed the tape. Of all these actions, I think removing the tape is the only reality. The rest is R fiction. FW made no mention of seeing JR do any of these things, that I recall. But they were in that wineceller SECONDS, not minutes, before bringing her up. The way I see it- JR looks into the dark room, "sees" her, THEN flips on the light, pushes the blanket aside, pulls off the tape, and picks her up by the upper legs, holding her upright facing him, and carries her up like a life-size doll. The description of how he was holding her comes from Arndt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back