John Ramsey ReMarries!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Las-Vegas-fashion-designer.html#ixzz1TLNYwgxc

Right on,
A fresh start for JR, new wife, new book,

Preorder At Amazon: "The other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace ": The Other Side of Suffering: The Father of JonBenet Ramsey Tells the Story of His Journey from Grief to Grace: Amazon.ca: John Ramsey, Marie Chapian: Books

nypost JonBenet dad weds:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/jonbenet_dad_weds_1e02h4C5Mh2vJCDrrbvbWI

The twice-married Ramsey met Rousseaux, a twice-divorced, twice-bankrupt Las Vegas designer, at a pal's wedding in Denver two years ago.

Their wedding was a charmed turn of luck for Rousseaux, who five years ago had just $100 to her name and was $230,000 in debt, according to her 2005 bankruptcy filing.

In an earlier, 2003 bankruptcy filing, she and then-husband Bobby Joe Mays said they had just $38 in the bank.

First of all, I just threw up in my mouth a little, secondly, why is this product description from 2001?

Product Description
THE OTHER SIDE OF SUFFERING is a spiritual memoir of John Ramsey's climb out of emotional and spiritual darkness and what he learned about the nature of spiritual growth. Like the Biblical Job, the author has been tried by fire several times over. From the often-overlooked loss of his first daughter in a 1992 car accident, through the murder of JonBenet Ramsey and the resulting "trial by media,' to the final loss of his wife in 2006 to cancer, THE OTHER SIDE OF SUFFERING is the story of how John Ramsey has emerged from his own spiritual darkness. (2001)

I thought the obsession with french names was just Patsy's? Remember Jacques? John probably just went along with "JonBenet" because it was a variation of his name, and he liked it being passed down.

We thought it was " just Patsy".. Of course I remember Jacques. There's no proof that ONLY Patsy named the dog or her newborn daughter..

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but to me it's another WEIRD post script in the case.

UK Guy, I hope you are right and I hope she does talk. I unfortunately have a feeling John is too smart to let that happen unfortunately. Look how fast his ex got lawyered up by Jon when JonBenet died.

We thought it was " just Patsy".. Of course I remember Jacques. There's no proof that ONLY Patsy named the dog or her newborn daughter..

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but to me it's another WEIRD post script in the case.

Of course there's no actual proof but it's plausible that Patsy liked the name JonBenet because it sounded French, and John went along with it because it was a variation of his name. Would he have agreed to name their daughter Fleur? Maybe, maybe not.

According to Linda Wilcox, Patsy didn't want a dog, but John told her to get one. She also says that John took no responsibility for Jacques, and tolerated him, at best. So once again, it is possible that Patsy got her way with the dog's name.

Shirley Brady, a former Ramsey nanny, when interviewed said Patsy had a friend with three daughters, all of whom had French names. Patsy wanted her daughter to have a French name and be named for her husband, John Bennett -- thus, JonBenet.

I can't see John naming the dog Jacques - and JonBenet was too young to even say Jacques. Wasn't there a story about the dog being killed or running away, and Patsy replaced the dog with another dog?

Of course there's no actual proof but it's plausible that Patsy liked the name JonBenet because it sounded French, and John went along with it because it was a variation of his name. Would he have agreed to name their daughter Fleur? Maybe, maybe not.

According to Linda Wilcox, Patsy didn't want a dog, but John told her to get one. She also says that John took no responsibility for Jacques, and tolerated him, at best. So once again, it is possible that Patsy got her way with the dog's name.

JonBenet asked Patsy for a dog over and over, and when Patsy was through a bought of chemo, she took JonBenet to pick Jacques out. I think he got sick shortly after and Patsy replaced him.

Geez...that's how so out of the loop I am with this. I thought he was "dating" Natalee's Holloway's mom. :eek:

Yeah, don't feel bad, I thought they were still together too.

Now, I wonder how long it is before John is sporting another detached retina from helping some nice neighborhood lady garden?????LOL LMAO

Hi all, first post here. After lurking all of the JBR forums for a year or two, reading ST's book, and spending hundreds (if not thousands) of hours searching for the truth in this case, I felt I had to make an account and voice my various opinions; I see there are a lot of people with a lot of time invested into this case. I was born on Christmas, and was 10 y/o when JBR was murdered. I was interested in the case back then, but only started searching the internet about the case in these past two years

A little background--I'm a 24 y/o male from Southern New Jersey; I attend Rutgers University in Camden in the pursuit of a Poli Sci degree (which will hopefully earn me a spot in a Law School somewhere hehe).

Now, onto the topic. If I were a hot young woman, I would have infiltrated John Ramsey's life in an arbitrary manner (i.e. Grocery Store, etc), made friends, made him smitten, and then injected truth serum. True story.

I hope to provide food for though and actively participate in discussions throughout this forum--I just didn't know where to make my first post. ;-)

Felonies can keep you out of law school so be careful about injecting that truth serum! And welcome to the forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back