John Travolta sued for sexual battery

The remaining plaintiff in the sexual battery lawsuit against John Travolta fired his lawyer, but the case could continue with another lawyer and another court, two lawyers told CNN on Thursday.

Gloria Allred confirmed Thursday that the plaintiff known as John Doe #2 has hired her to represent him and possibly file a new legal action against the actor.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/showbiz/travolta-sex-suit-dismissed/index.html?hpt=hp_t3p

This should be interesting, Allred will get money and another 15.

uggh - Gloria Allred, nuff said.

uggh - Gloria Allred, nuff said.

You have to admit she can do a great job with clients with nefarious backgrounds. I admire the way she forces you to look at her client as an equal. But with that noted you can always bet her client has a past.

You have to admit she can do a great job with clients with nefarious backgrounds. I admire the way she forces you to look at her client as an equal. But with that noted you can always bet her client has a past.

WORD. Gloria is someone I would love to have on my side of the street, while all the time thinking "omg you are so incredibly annoying, girl"

Wouldn't JT be considered Bisexual since he's married? I can't imagine his long time wife going for years without sex and there haven't been reports of lovers. I always admired Travolta, Swayzee, and Pierce Brosnan who all were married to or involved with older women who became ill and died. They really stood by, say they truly loved, and supported those women.

Wouldn't JT be considered Bisexual since he's married? I can't imagine his long time wife going for years without sex and there haven't been reports of lovers. I always admired Travolta, Swayzee, and Pierce Brosnan who all were married to or involved with older women who became ill and died. They really stood by, say they truly loved, and supported those women.

Not necessarily... there are men that are gay but have girlfriends and/or marry and have families in an attempt to hide their sexuality from the public eye. These women are called "Beards". Sometimes the women don't even know that they are beards, others do and go along with it. It has long been rumored that Kelly and Katie Holmes are both willing "beards" for their famous husbands.

http://www.theprovince.com/entertai...ions+about+attorney+remain/6659245/story.html

The case imploded last week with the accusers voluntarily dismissing the suit.
Travolta's attorney Martin Singer said he didn't want to talk about the case's effect on Travolta's career — the actor just completed filming a movie with Robert De Niro and is involved with other high-profile projects — but said that from a legal standpoint, his client had achieved a complete victory: "You couldn't ask for anything better when two people drop their lawsuits.

Last week both clients fired Okorocha, withdrew their cases and hired Gloria Allred. The media-savvy veteran said the men were still weighing whether to proceed with legal action. Okorocha responded Monday with a suit accusing Allred of poaching his clients. She said in a statement that she planned to countersue him for defamation.

Okorocha said he doesn't regret taking the case, though it has come with costs.

After the scandal broke, a disgruntled former client bought the domain name okorieokorocha.com and set up a site disparaging Okorocha's legal abilities. Okorocha is suing him.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/entertainment/After+John+Travolta+lawsuit+fizzles+questions+about+attorney+remain/6659245/story.html#ixzz1vdRvbBfg"

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/entertai...orney+remain/6659245/story.html#ixzz1vdRI8B2c

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/entertai...orney+remain/6659245/story.html#ixzz1vdR70Juy

Okay, so ... it's hard to keep track of all these lawsuits but, apparently, NONE of the lawsuits pending actually involve Travolta any longer. :lol:

i briefly caught something on a rag when checking out that has a picture of him in drag and the headline was that he was cross dressing? wow.. this is all new to me. I've always admired his work.

Didn't Kelly and John just have a baby a year or so ago? I saw Kelly on some show the other day. I felt so sorry for her because she was really broken up over this - crying her eyes out. And it was so apparent that she loves him so much. I don't know if the rumors are true - I don't know John from Adam. I don't really care. But it just seems to me that a lot of these accusations are unfounded. John wasn't even in the same city when one of the accusers said the harrassment took place. And wasn't there some guy trying to make money off of John and Kelly a few years back when his son tragically died?

doing martians on his front lawn, now there's a movie.
Just wondering if this did happen if it was at a time when he was having some mental health issues after the death of his son???:fence:

Geez! There are so many celebrity/high profile sexual assault/rape threads - maybe enough to have a separate forum for those types of crimes. Other celebrity/entertainment news is likely to be overlooked. :moo:

Geez! There are so many celebrity/high profile sexual assault/rape threads - maybe enough to have a separate forum for those types of crimes. Other celebrity/entertainment news is likely to be overlooked. :moo:

I totally agree. We need a sub forum for sexual harassment/misconduct/allegations, etc

I really like John Travolta as an actor, and his sexual orientation doesn't mean anything to me, but sexual harassment is serious. If I remember correctly, it seems I've heard these kinds of rumors about him before. I hate to think he does this, but if there are victims out there of his, I support them and hope they continue to come forward.

The gay rumours about Travolta first became public in May 1990 after the National Enquirer ran a cover story describing an alleged two-year affair between Travolta and Paul Barresi, a gay-*advertiser censored* producer.

Yahoo! News reported that Travolta was banned from a Los Angeles country club and a major hotel chain in the early 1990s over his alleged penchant for hitting on men in shower rooms.

In 2012, he was sued over two accusations that he tried to have sex with male masseurs at the Beverly Hills Hotel and at a resort in Atlanta, Georgia. Those lawsuits, each seeking $2 million in damages, were later withdrawn.

Fabian Zanzi, a former employee of Royal Caribbean Cruises, also accused the “Saturday Night Fever” star of coming onto him aboard a ship in 2009. Lawyers for Zanzi and Travolta subsequently signed documents dismissing the action, which prevented Zanzi from refiling.

In 2014, Travolta fended off yet another lawsuit pointing to an alleged sexual preference for men. This suit was brought by a former pilot for his aircraft company, who worked for him in the 1980s. The pilot alleged he and Travolta were lovers and sued for the right to publish a tell-all book about their romance.

https://www.iol.co.za/entertainment...in-17-year-old-sexual-battery-report-12008991
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/...nvolving-21-year-old-male-masseur-resurfaces/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back