Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could face 10 years in prison? Yikes. Anyone think that will actually happen?

I'd like to thank Barnaby for this whole thing .. Funny scripted apology too, glad it all worked out. Agree that in reality the assistants are to blame unless Amber decided to go rogue and disobey the laws knowing full well what could happen.

Australias Quarantine laws are very strict and from what I've read Mrs Depp herself chose to ignore them by filling in a form declaring they had been Quarantined when they hadn't then signing it then getting caught.

They obviously did some sort of deal which means shes on a Good Behaviour Bond for a month which means she'll most likely hole up in a hotel for 28 days.

She's actually very lucky. If she wasn't who she was chances are she may well have done the entire 10 years.

No doubt it cost them a fortune in fines and the PS vid was part of the deal. They both looked like they'd been crying tbh It wouldn't have been Pleasant.

The fine was only $1000, but I'm sure the lawyers + the stay at Palazzo Versace will cost a fair bit more.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard: Australian biosecurity is a triumph of minimalist cinema that has forced its way into the pantheon of movie history in a matter of minutes.

The 42-second magnum opus proves Johnny Depp, husband to Australia's most famous immigration card falsifier Amber Heard, is back at the top of his game.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...o-reviewed-20160418-go9593.html#ixzz46FDkLYHW
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

:clap:

I'd like to thank Barnaby for this whole thing .. Funny scripted apology too, glad it all worked out. Agree that in reality the assistants are to blame unless Amber decided to go rogue and disobey the laws knowing full well what could happen.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard apology video 'like auditioning for the Godfather': Barnaby Joyce
"At the end of it we've got a message that is going all around the world right now, it's going off like a frog in a sock telling people that if you come into this nation and you don't obey our laws, you're in trouble.

"That's what this is about, it's making sure we keep this nation, protect our flora, our fauna and protect our biosecurity laws.

"Because it's something, no matter which side of the political fence you're on, in this nation, in our nation we take this seriously."

He also told Channel Seven's Sunrise that he could have done a better job directing the video, saying Depp should "rise to the camera".

"As far as me directing this atrocious movie, no, even I could have done a little better than that," he said.

"Do it again Johnny, do it with gusto mate, a little gusto."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-...udition-for-the-godfather'-joyce-says/7336736

Johnny Depp's wife Amber Heard has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" after 15 months of marriage to the Hollywood star, according to celebrity news media reports.

Key points:

Amber Heard submitted petition to Los Angeles court on Monday
Separation comes less than a week after Depp's mother's death
Heard and Depp have no children together, custody of dogs was not mentioned
Court records published by the TMZ website show that Heard submitted the petition to a court in Los Angeles on Monday, seeking spousal support from the 52-year-old Pirates of the Caribbean star.

The separation comes less than a week after the death of Depp's mother — Betty Sue Palmer — at the age of 81.

OUCH!

Spousal and Pistol & Boo support.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-26/johnny-depps-wife-amber-heard-files-for-divorce/7448382

Considering how much Depp's mother and sisters hated her perhaps she was asked NOT to attend the funeral?

Hope he did make a pre-nup.

According to the Sept. 15th print edition of Globe Magazine, Johnny is planning on marrying Amber this coming December and since he feels incredibly secure in their relationship, he sees absolutely no need for a prenuptial agreement. When he shared this with Vanessa Paradis she totally freaked out because there is $350 million at stake and she wants to be sure that their two children get a fair inheritance. If Johnny and Amber have children and no prenup is in place, then Vanessa fears that the younger starlet will try to cash in on the off chance that the marriage doesn’t work out.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...prenup-johnnys-ex-vanessa-paradis-distraught/

Oh dear.

I had a friend working on the latest Pirates movie here and he says Johnny was a total ar*e. Would go to hair and makeup then spend the rest of the day getting wasted in his trailer watching movies. Held up the whole production.

Hope he did make a pre-nup.

According to the Sept. 15th print edition of Globe Magazine, Johnny is planning on marrying Amber this coming December and since he feels incredibly secure in their relationship, he sees absolutely no need for a prenuptial agreement. When he shared this with Vanessa Paradis she totally freaked out because there is $350 million at stake and she wants to be sure that their two children get a fair inheritance. If Johnny and Amber have children and no prenup is in place, then Vanessa fears that the younger starlet will try to cash in on the off chance that the marriage doesn’t work out.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...prenup-johnnys-ex-vanessa-paradis-distraught/

They weren't married very long, about 15 months. Under California community property laws, she could come away with half of what he earned and any assets acquired during those 15 months.

Amber Heard granted restraining order after accusing husband Johnny Depp of abuse

Amber Heard, 30, said she was the victim of repeated attacks by Depp, appearing in court after she filed for divorce from the 52-year-old Pirates of the Caribbean star in Los Angeles on Monday. She is also seeking spousal support.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/entertainme...er-heard-over-abuse-claim#0O8TISRrh6MSjlF0.99

Judge rejects Amber Heard's request to keep Johnny Depp away from her Yorkshire Terrier Pistol... who was a gift from her ex-girlfriend

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Pistol-gift-ex-girlfriend.html#ixzz49ub7f41z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 48
Something about Depp always gave me uncomfortable feelings. These events have not surprised me. I feel terribly for Amber, because the things being said about her on social media are not nice and the usual victim blaming.

This could have major financial implications, especially for Depp who is worth a reported $400 million thanks to eight-figure paydays on each of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, among other high-paying roles.

WATCH: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard to Divorce: A Timeline of Their Relationship & Troubled 1-Year Marriage

While Heard’s net worth is about $4.5 million. Heard’s highest-paid movie role to date is listed on IMDb as 2015’s The Adderall Diaries, for which the actress was reportedly paid $416,667.

http://www.etonline.com/news/189633...eard_to_divorce_with_no_prenup_who_gets_what/

Something about Depp always gave me uncomfortable feelings. These events have not surprised me. I feel terribly for Amber, because the things being said about her on social media are not nice and the usual victim blaming.

I also worry about Depp, everyone gets older but his latest interviews and photos he appears 'different'. He's covered in tattoos and looks slightly bloated. I hope there isn't any mental problems that may harm him like Robin William's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 70
Depp is back on the booze and powders since leaving Vanessa, that's why he looks so much worse, Vanessa kept his partying more under control.

I feel sorry for Amber, people on social media are trying to say the bruises are fake. I don't think so!

Depp is back on the booze and powders since leaving Vanessa, that's why he looks so much worse, Vanessa kept his partying more under control.

I feel sorry for Amber, people on social media are trying to say the bruises are fake. I don't think so!

I see where these social media allegations are coming from.

Amber Heard had no evidence of any injuries when cops came to her home Saturday night after getting a 911 call ... this according to LAPD law enforcement sources.
As we reported, when cops arrived Amber refused to file a police report. She now claims Johnny hurled a cell phone at her face, badly bruising her eye, but our law enforcement sources say they saw no injury at all. In fact, we're told she never alleged any brutality ... just that they had an argument.
Our sources say she refused to offer any more information, so they left.
As we reported, sources connected with Johnny say Amber is lying ... making up the domestic violence story. One of the things Johnny points to is Instagram ... Amber was tagged in a pic showing she was partying with friends Sunday, the day after the alleged attack. The photo was deleted on Friday after the news media spotted it.
The LAPD says they had no reason to believe Johnny Depp struck Amber Heard with his phone when they were called to the couple's apartment.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-cops-no-injuries/?adid=hero5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500