Jon Bon Jovi's Teen Daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, Arrested After Possible Heroin Over

Your description is exactly what happened to my DD's friend from her old school. He was in her ceramics class and now he is dead because his friends freaked out and didn't get him help when he passed out from a heroin overdose.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/11/david_nernberg_friend_of_dead.php

The night before Kramer was pronounced dead, detectives told KTLA that Nernberg was partying with Kramer at a park and at some point, Kramer became unconscious and was in need of medical attention.
Authorities say that's when Nernberg put Kramer into his car and started driving around, calling his friends and asked what he should do.

Eventually, Nernberg took Kramer to his house, dragged his body inside and left him there until the following morning where he was found dead.

That is just heartbreaking. The very least they could have done is left him outside the ER.

One shot of Narcan and that poor guy may still be living.

So many times when someone overdoses people try and put ice down their pants or anything frozen. They toss you in a freezing shower. They try everything except getting you where you need to be.

I'm so sorry about your DD's old High School friend.

He seems so incredibly grounded for the extremely famous, talented, sexy man that he is.

Always been one of my favs. I wish him and his family the best..

He's a lovely man, and probably a wonderful parent.
So grounded for a celebrity and still rather handsome.

His daughter got a second chance. She needs to take it, bless
it and hang on to her daddy. He is there for her. Get out of that
scene quick. My brother was a herion addict and now hooked on
methadone for life from herion/pills. She wants to walk the walk
while young. She has a solid family that loves her.

What a sad Thanksgiving gift for Jon and his family.

I wish them the best of times during this ordeal.

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back