JonBenet Ramsey Foundation Did Nothing To Protect Children:Moneymachine 4 Ramseys

Its hard to bring IDI's over to the other side....it CAN be done...but not very often.

I should know. I used to be one. Not anymore.

SuperDave said:
No doubt!

That's a joke, right? Book tours, political campaigns, phony charities, etc. Do I really need to go on? Give me a break!
No, it's not joke.

How much money did they make from their book/book tours? John ran a legitimate political campaign and didn't do that badly for a first time candidate. Phony charities - I think they just ran out of money and couldn't do what they intended to do.

snowqueen said:
No, it's not joke.

How much money did they make from their book/book tours? John ran a legitimate political campaign and didn't do that badly for a first time candidate. Phony charities - I think they just ran out of money and couldn't do what they intended to do.
Why didn't they just sell that big, ole mansion in Atlanta, then? Why take money to live on from their child's foundation???

Ames said:
Its hard to bring IDI's over to the other side....it CAN be done...but not very often. Like I said before, most of them (not all) believe that the Ramsey's are saints, and that they did/do no wrong. Even when the inconsistancies in their story is splashed in front of their faces. They will not see what they do not WANT to see. John, or Patsy...when she was living....could have confessed...and most of the IDI's would say that they (the Ramsey's) are confused, and must be mistaken....and then probably would go on to ask the Ramsey's to provide proof of their guiltyness (is guiltyness even a word?...you get my point though.)
I think it's only right that you speak about how you feel/believe, but I also think most people who believe the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of their daughter can speak for themselves and have that right too.

No, it's not joke.

Good, because it wasn't funny.

How much money did they make from their book/book tours?

Does it matter? It all went to their PR campaign anyway.

John ran a legitimate political campaign and didn't do that badly for a first time candidate.

But nobody knew who he was before JB was killed.

Phony charities - I think they just ran out of money and couldn't do what they intended to do.

Snowqueen, all you have to do is look at the tax records over at www.smokinggun.com to see it was a fake.

snowqueen said:
I think it's only right that you speak about how you feel/believe, but I also think most people who believe the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of their daughter can speak for themselves and have that right too.
You are absolutely right....and I wasn't speaking for ALL IDI"s...I did state some, not all. I apologize if you were offended.

Ames said:
Why didn't they just sell that big, ole mansion in Atlanta, then? Why take money to live on from their child's foundation???
Are you speaking of the one with the pineapple wallpaper? I think they did and moved in a small townhouse, and eventually sold that and moved back to MI. Profits from any of the houses - I don't know. Maybe like a lot of people they didn't have that much invested and were only paying the interest. Do you know that they made money from that big, ole mansion?

snowqueen said:
Are you speaking of the one with the pineapple wallpaper? I think they did and moved in a small townhouse, and eventually sold that and moved back to MI. Profits from any of the houses - I don't know. Maybe like a lot of people they didn't have that much invested and were only paying the interest. Do you know that they made money from that big, ole mansion?
Yeah, thats the one. No, I have no idea how much, if any, money was made from the sell of any of their houses.

SuperDave said:
Good, because it wasn't funny.

I don't find a lot about this situation funny.

Does it matter? It all went to their PR campaign anyway.
But nobody knew who he was before JB was killed.

Snowqueen, all you have to do is look at the tax records over at www.smokinggun.com to see it was a fake.
Have you seen me suggest that I think anything about this situation is "funny?"

You don't KNOW anything about how they spent their money. And with regard to no one knowing John before JonBenet's death I'm sure he was as well known in his community as some other individuals have been when they struck out on the political trail. And, BTW, you don't KNOW that John Ramsey killed his daughter.

You don't KNOW anything about how they spent their money.

I don't? Have you read those tax declarations?

And with regard to no one knowing John before JonBenet's death I'm sure he was as well known in his community as some other individuals have been when they struck out on the political trail.

He didn't run in Boulder, remember?

And, BTW, you don't KNOW that John Ramsey killed his daughter.

I don't think he did!

SuperDave said:
I don't think he did!

I don't think he did, either. I think Patsy did though, and he helped her cover it up.

No, when I opened the link you provided it was about Katie and Tom. I didn't look any further.

John and Patsy had a home in MI prior to 1996 and John ran in 2004 which means they had been in MI much longer than they lived in Boulder.

John might have saved himself millions if he didn't hire lawyers for everyone....and just cooperated, like Marc Klass did.

A signing bonus for DOI at least a second printing in paperback, numerous tv appearances, fake charities to make themselves look good but come to naught.

I'd say the Ramseys made plenty of money and the charities were only for PR.

Show Me said:
John might have saved himself millions if he didn't hire lawyers for everyone....and just cooperated, like Marc Klass did.

A signing bonus for DOI at least a second printing in paperback, numerous tv appearances, fake charities to make themselves look good but come to naught.

I'd say the Ramseys made plenty of money and the charities were only for PR.
John Ramsey and Marc Klaas were not in the same situation. Marc was not in the house when Polly was taken and had an air tight alibi as to his whereabouts.

The Van Dams were, snowqueen. They went over to the Klaas side of it.

You think Klaas doesn't work with people like that? I know he does. He has stated his belief that the Ramseys are not like them many times.

SuperDave said:
The Van Dams were, snowqueen. They went over to the Klaas side of it.

You think Klaas doesn't work with people like that? I know he does. He has stated his belief that the Ramseys are not like them many times.

That's an understatement...not like them. The Ramsey's murdered their daughter, the Van Dams and the Klaases didn't. Darn straight the Ramsey's are "not like them". I would say that there is a GUILTY difference between them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie
Back