JonBenet Ramsey's father calls beauty pageants "very bizarre"

I'm no ecpert on intestinal transit time but have felt that Jonbenet must have been hungry. Since it took about 2 hours for the pineapple to get to the proximal small intestine it looks like she would have had more food in the distal small intestine. Unless the Christmas dinner was just dinner and no cookies or candy set out for guests to nibble after dinner or even up until the time they left the party.

I've read that before in ST's book and other places. It was well known she loved pineapple. I don't believe there was an intruder and doubt a stranger would know she liked pineapple anyway, and doubt she'd have gone with a stranger to eat it, liking it or not. If BR was the enticer I am sure she'd have thought it was a good idea, but his bribing her is something that may or may not have happened. If she liked pineapple that much, she probably wouldn't need to be bribed, especially by BR.
Patsy said she always had pineapple for JB in the house. I read an interview with Patsy long ago where she said she used to get fresh pineapple, but she bought it already cut up at the grocery store.
Who she was with when she ate it doesn't change much. She ate it- that is indisputable. I feel it had to be BR. And his refusal to talk to police about that night proves (to me anyway) that he was with her at some point after they got home and I feel he was with her as she ate that pineapple.

Righto, and I want to believe it was just two worn out kids having a simple bedtime snack together - before anything else began that was related to a crime that BR did not initiate, even if he does know something about it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back