Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Casey was a drug addict at all. She may end up going that route in the future. But Nope not during the murder of Caylee. Her behavior, in my humble opinion, was pure sociopathy in action. She was not manipulating and deceiving to support a drug addiction. She was acting to get what she wanted...whatever that was at the moment, whatever served her. Caylee served a purpose for her at one time. (A relationship and engagement with Jesse) But then...that failed and Caylee became an obstacle.

Casey's drug was herself. Period.

Pure unadulterated, narcissism and self absorption.

She is a psychopath and Casey's drug is "Casey" and always will be. Just wait, watch, and see.

I cannot fathom what Tony will have to live with the rest of his life - if he is a normal person - :what: - to be woven into this web....... and his family, and others that we directly involved - my heart aches as they know and have to keep it to themselvelves...............what a burden they ALL must have. Yep, they did what they had to do on the stand perhaps, but longer term.......... I can't fathom..

Yes, I agree that Casey was/is very abusive as an adult. I am interested in knowing what happened when she was a child. I think she was abused.

JMO.

Me too - depending on what you have as a definition of abused.

Sexual - ok
Hitting -ok
Physical abuse - ok

I've had them all in my family. :hugs: Bayouland, but been there - it is NOT EFFIN EXCUSE for killing IMHO.

(Bayou - my friend - hugs after the death of your father last month, still am concerned with you every day....... :blowkiss:

Me too - depending on what you have as a definition of abused.

Sexual - ok
Hitting -ok
Physical abuse - ok

I've had them all in my family. :hugs: Bayouland, but been there - it is NOT EFFIN EXCUSE for killing IMHO.

(Bayou - my friend - hugs after the death of your father last month, still am concerned with you every day....... :blowkiss:

Hi sweetie, please see my original post below (the bolded part). I agree with you100%, it is no effin excuse and that is what I said......LOL. Getting better about dad. Thanks for caring and thinking of me.

Originally Posted by bayouland
Yes, I read the article.

I understand what you are saying and just want to make a point. Just as families circle the wagons in fear and shame, they also collude in guilt.

I don't know what was going on in that house, but something was. Who knows if Casey and/or Lee were abused. A very good psychologist said children's lying begins first with fear.

I personally feel Casey was petrified of her mother and psychologically abused by her from a very early age. I am not saying this excuses her murdering Caylee, but feel it was a mitigating factor to where I would have not voted for death had I been on the jury and she had been found guilty.
I am also weary of getting "slammed" but think it is highly possible that George did molest her.

I cannot fathom what Tony will have to live with the rest of his life - if he is a normal person - :what: - to be woven into this web....... and his family, and others that we directly involved - my heart aches as they know and have to keep it to themselvelves...............what a burden they ALL must have. Yep, they did what they had to do on the stand perhaps, but longer term.......... I can't fathom..

I don't know Atthelake.......Tony seemed like he had it together. I'm sure he was affected, as many of her flames were, but I think he will move on, get over this and be okay. JMO.

Will he be picky about his future girlfriends, especially if they keep running out of gas? Probably!! LOL.

Rumor has it that the JB book signing events will be limited to locations that provide special equipment......

return.jpg

Yes, I agree that Casey was/is very abusive as an adult. I am interested in knowing what happened when she was a child. I think she was abused.

JMO.

Casey to me, is a psychopath. It's my belief that psychopath's are born and not made. I think someone can reign in a psychopath a little with good parenting, but I don't think there's a cure. The one's who are born into dysfunctionality are going to be the worst ones. KC was born into dysfunctionality. JMO

I was disappointed as I read this thread title to be "JOAN Baez Releasing New Book!". ;) And I got excited and thought "now that is a book I want to read". But alas. :blush:

:giggle: I keep doing that too.

Hi sweetie, please see my original post below (the bolded part). I agree with you100%, it is no effin excuse and that is what I said......LOL. Getting better about dad. Thanks for caring and thinking of me.

Originally Posted by bayouland
Yes, I read the article.

I understand what you are saying and just want to make a point. Just as families circle the wagons in fear and shame, they also collude in guilt.

I don't know what was going on in that house, but something was. Who knows if Casey and/or Lee were abused. A very good psychologist said children's lying begins first with fear.

I personally feel Casey was petrified of her mother and psychologically abused by her from a very early age. I am not saying this excuses her murdering Caylee, but feel it was a mitigating factor to where I would have not voted for death had I been on the jury and she had been found guilty.
I am also weary of getting "slammed" but think it is highly possible that George did molest her.

BBM

It would explain a lot, but she's such a pathological liar it's very difficult to prove.

Rumor has it that the JB book signing events will be limited to locations that provide special equipment......

View attachment 22340

:laughcry:

I read the article as well. I would not be surprised if she exhibited such behavior for many years. Even JA said that without fca, the family was normal and pleasant.

As much as I respect JA, one of my take-aways from his book was that he seemed not very emotionally astute, as in, I think he pretty frequently misread/didn't get emotional dynamics.

Even if his take on the Ants was accurate (which I doubt), what would be the surprise? One of the hallmarks of sociopathy is precisely the ability to seem normal and pleasant, to even seem exceptionally charming, and families circling the wagons have a huge investment in putting a mask of normalcy on, to disguise what is anything but.

I've said here before that I think CA abused FCA emotionally. It is clear to me, anyway, that FCA returned that abuse in equal or greater measure, certainly by the time Caylee came into the world.

Too much chicken and egg in that mother-daughter dynamic to ever figure out who triggered what when, IMO, much less to tease out what if any neurological defects FCA started out with from birth.

With all due respect to you, Bayou, I guess I don't understand why you think George abused FCA. I can understand wanting to believe that, because then FCA's actions can at least be understood, if not excused. I believed that the abuse must be so myself when I first began following the case, but many hours into reading the evidence completely changed my mind. Hopefully it is not too off-topic to ask you-- what in the evidence makes you think it so?

As much as I respect JA, one of my take-aways from his book was that he seemed not very emotionally astute, as in, I think he pretty frequently misread/didn't get emotional dynamics.

Even if his take on the Ants was accurate (which I doubt), what would be the surprise? One of the hallmarks of sociopathy is precisely the ability to seem normal and pleasant, to even seem exceptionally charming, and families circling the wagons have a huge investment in putting a mask of normalcy on, to disguise what is anything but.

I've said here before that I think CA abused FCA emotionally. It is clear to me, anyway, that FCA returned that abuse in equal or greater measure, certainly by the time Caylee came into the world.

Too much chicken and egg in that mother-daughter dynamic to ever figure out who triggered what when, IMO, much less to tease out what if any neurological defects FCA started out with from birth.

With all due respect to you, Bayou, I guess I don't understand why you think George abused FCA. I can understand wanting to believe that, because then FCA's actions can at least be understood, if not excused. I believed that the abuse must be so myself when I first began following the case, but many hours into reading the evidence completely changed my mind. Hopefully it is not too off-topic to ask you-- what in the evidence makes you think it so?

First of all, there is no evidence that George abused Casey, either physically or sexually. I never said that and if I implied that, I apologize.

My opinion is that it is highly likely he abused her. Why do I feel this way? Well, primarily because of his deceitful nature, just like hers, his sexual promiscuity, just like hers, his conversations with her that seem more like a lover, than a father, (hello beautiful), his not having many or any adult male friends. A laundry list of things I observed (body language).

Anyone and everyone can disagree, and I freely admit that this is just my simple gut feeling and opinion, nevertheless, there it is. It proves nothing and is not meant to do so.

If anyone is offended, I apologize. That was not my intent.

First of all, there is no evidence that George abused Casey, either physically or sexually. I never said that and if I implied that, I apologize.

My opinion is that it is highly likely he abused her. Why do I feel this way? Well, primarily because of his deceitful nature, just like hers, his sexual promiscuity, just like hers, his conversations with her that seem more like a lover, than a father, (hello beautiful), his not having many or any adult male friends. A laundry list of things I observed (body language).

Anyone and everyone can disagree, and I freely admit that this is just my simple gut feeling and opinion, nevertheless, there it is. It proves nothing and is not meant to do so.

If anyone is offended, I apologize. That was not my intent.

:truce: I'm not offended by this. I understand what you're saying. I too, questioned a number of things I listened to. I listened to the somewhat snark remarks about JG and TL when he was explaining to LE about them, he's choking FCA(CA was choking FCA too, lot of choking going on there and nobody called the cops either time? no choking going on when FCA was 'found', but Caylee wasn't) then the conversations like you explained-Unfortunately we will never know about this either-all we know is a lot of things were laid out for us to such an unbelievable degree, it is still hard to comprehend all the many stories - In my mind, I have to chalk it up to some sick game they were all playing, like a never ending roller coaster.

Whatever happened in the past, that's their problem-I still want an explaination on what exactly happened to Caylee.

You know, it finally dawned on me why this book is being promoted. FCA needs money, I believe she's going to get a % of something, especially if there are photos of Caylee and her in there, she may have been writing some book on her own, but realize she won't be able to release anything until all these lawsuits are over and done with-Wouldn't her 5th's fall by the wayside if her book came out now or at anytime prior to any of these lawsuits? Yep, I sure think so! Good, no book or interviews for YEARS.:please:

For what it's worth, I agree with how Bayouland feels about FCA- no facts just my gut instincts and intuition. I have mulled this over for years now! Ugh!

For some reason, I would believe Lee abused/sexually Casey more than I would believe George would? Lee has always given me the creeps and he sure felt guilty about something during the memorial, IMO. We all know he wasn't talking about Caylee when he said CMA! He was talking about Casey!

MOO

I think this pool story is all he has and I just bet he decided to go with it just about the same time CA had the 'realization' that weeks prior :tsktsk:, there was no nanny as she stated in court.

Imo, by him stating this, not only 'helped' his client set the stage for the most plausable excuse, but it also 'helped' her parents. Still the Question-Why isn't there any law as to how and where Caylee was found? Yes, she was abandoned in the most henous way possible.

Off topic, but yesterday I walked in and DH was watching one of those 'talk/shock' shows and they had a family on where the father was/is having supposed incestual relations with his own daughter and has for years. Now I know those shows are somewhat staged, but still...it was sickening to think that somebody can get on tv, proud as can be and state there's nothing wrong with doing this-OMG! I was waiting for the police to haul away the entire family or at least have an update as to what happened afterwards. Even if it was just done for show, it was deplorable. People just can't get away with doing these things, can they? Or is there some new rule that as long as they consent, nothing can be done to punish? I don't think so.

Thread is now WAY off topic. Locking for clean up later. Will reopen when the book is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500