Josh Powell Burial

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Just interviewed @annembremner about plans to bury #JoshPowell near the sons he killed. She's filing a restraining order. #findsusan

https://twitter.com/#!/BenWinslow

I hope they can get a temporary injunction, then innumerable delays before they can get into court for a hearing. LOL the P's might have to pay for storage for his body while they are waiting for the court case.

Every few days it is something new with this nightmare. First the murders, then the news of the chopping injuries, then the child *advertiser censored*, now this insane request. And I don't have a good enough memory to list all the other outrageous things that happened between the day Josh murdered Susan and the day he murdered her sons.

He isn't a martyr, he's a sick murderer and he shouldn't even go to potter's field.

The more people who know where that SSOS is buried, the more people will go there to do all types of fowl things. I would think that group of Powell's would want to quietly and secretly bury their family monster.

Yes, that's what decent-minded people would do. If my brother did something like this, I would quietly have him cremated and either keep the ashes inside my own house or toss them somewhere he liked to be. But I would do it all quietly because I would be ashamed of what he did.

I would like to see JP dropped in the ocean. No stone to mark a grave, I don't want anyone to say his name again. At least with a burial at sea his death will have had some meaning - he'll be fish food which is more than he amounted to in life.

What a mess. I agree that any place Josh is buried will have to consider vandalism and plan accordingly. I think that a restraining order to prevent Josh from being buried near his sons is a waste of energy, although I completely get the principal behind it.

They are dead. They are not going to care. War is being waged on dead bodies here.

I too believe that it won't matter to the boys. But my concern is for the family and friends who might go to visit. Even if they don't look, they will know he is buried near. Imagine JenniferG going to visit the boys graves, hoping to remember and mourn them, and running into her sister crying over JP. Imagine the Cox's going to visit, knowing that a few steps away their killer lies.

The Grandparents and family aren't dead. They shouldn't have to be reminded of him everytime they want to visit thier precious boys. Just sayin...

Yes, there are dead bodies here, but there are also the family members who are still here and are mourning the loss of those little boys. Can you picture them visiting the boy's grave and looking 25 feet away at the grave of the man who took the boys out of this life? Picture the sister, Alina standing there by Josh's grave glaring at the Cox family the way I've seen her in a few photos.. What a lovely reminder of the way those children were murdered.

Put Josh on the furthest corner of that cemetery if Alina and the rest of the Powells insist on his being there... Or, put him in another cemetery clear across town.. Or in another county... Geezzzz... They need to put him where his grave is NOT visible from where the boys are.

Fair enough guys. I understand your point of view. I never even considered the trauma of the Cox's viewing Josh's name on his stone.

I would love the hate to end. There is so much tragedy here already.

Detective Ed Troyer @PierceSheriff
Crime Stoppers just purchased the cemetary plots next to the Powell boys. We own the plots on both sides of the single grave the boys are in
Retweeted by Ben Winslow

:great:

The Powells need to think about the reality here, the boys were murdered! Do not put their murderer near them!

No, JP is not a victim. He is a murderer!

The Powell family realy should consider a very PRIVATE burial/memorial.
IF they truely love/care about jp!
Whatever they do should be secret and very low keyed.
Away from the Cox family.
Is there no Powell plots???
great grandparents etc?

That cruel being just wants to keep reaching out from the bowels of evil to keep striking blows against decent souls. This subject has brought so many of us to the edge. His madness continues and it needs to end.

Powell family, please see that you are only further fueling the fires of disdain. It is wrong...

PierceSheriff Detective Ed Troyer
Crime Stoppers just purchased the cemetary plots next to the Powell boys. We own the plots on both sides of the single grave the boys are in

https://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff
:denied:

:skip::skip:
CRIME STOPPERS
:yourock:

I would not be surprised if other groups don't start purchsing more plots
surrounding the boys!

They should have a public funeral and put him in the same place he put Susan. Then, Susan could be moved to where her boys are.

Definitely not near the boys. That is incredibly wrong on so many levels. I can't believe the P's are still doing this "stuff". Just let the Coxes be in peace.

This is just insane, Powell family. Drop it.

<modsnip>

IMO

Away from the Cox family.
Is there no Powell plots???
great grandparents etc

Ben Winslow @BenWinslow
MT @PierceSheriff: Sheriff Paul Pastor: "It's Disgusting that a murder suspect would be buried next to his victims

CRIME STOPPERS

surrounding the boys!

Thank Goodness! I love that man.

Kevin McCarty @KevinKIRO
Chuck Cox "very grateful" Crimestoppers buys grave sites next to Charlie & Braden Powell

Now there's a place next to them for when Mommy comes home.

Ben Winslow @BenWinslow
Crime Stoppers has posted this flier on a memorial for Charlie & Braden: bit.ly/AFf42v

Everyday, I think that I will not be brought to tears re: the boys, the Cox Family and there loved ones. Everyday, I am wrong!

CRIME STOPPERS

surrounding the boys!

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online