Josh Powell's House in WA blows up - Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he paid for interviews? Didn't he do an interview after the last court hearing? Maybe that's where the money came from.

Didn't he do the People interview several months ago? He even got the cover. I assume that People paid for any photos, and he received some sort of compensation. That's probably where some of the money came from.

Just my opinion.

Mel

I haven't read through all the posts, but I just wanted to point out that a lot of email programs clog up on Sundays. My guess is so many people on the internet and so many servers getting very, very busy, it delays the time of the incoming mail. I know often I will get emails hours after they have been sent, and usually my inbox is packed Monday morning from emails sent to me on Sunday. Holidays are bad too.

I think it is very possible that he sent all the emails before the boys got there, and either his outgoing server or the incoming server of those receiving the emails took some time processing them.

for family abuse just as has been brought about with bullying.

I am speechless, for now. Tearful, but speechless.

Been following SP since the beginning.

IF JP was arrested and charged, then the children could have had a perfectly bright future.

Voice Mail, huh? I'm curious as to what the Coward would have done if someone had answered! Claim wrong number, hung up, lied about the real reason why he was calling?

This thread will be closing shortly-please transition your thoughts to [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7577948#post7577948"]Thread Number 3[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500