JR Interview

Where are you reading this? I did not run into it in the National Enquiror book.
This is from John Ramsey's June 1998 interview which can be accessed from the acandyrose.com site. The National Enquirer book does not have the full interviews.

-Tea

Hi all. Have a question maybe someone can answer.. this is from John Ramsey's 97 interview - who is Suzanne??

TT:**When you saw the white blanket, was JonBenet completely covered up? How was she laying there, cause I wasn’t there that day.
JR:**She was laying on the blanket, and the blanket was kind of folded around her legs. And her arms were tied behind her head, and there was some pieces of black tape (inaudible) on her legs, and her head was cocked to the side.
TT:**(Inaudible)
JR:**I’m all right.
TT:**I know this is (inaudible) after you found JonBenet, and (inaudible) if you would, where was Fleet at when that happened?
JR:**I don’t remember. We never, I was, I was, Fleet was behind me, but I don’t remember him going from that point to when I brought her upstairs. He might have been right behind me, I just was so . . .
TT:**Can, could you tell me step-by-step when you found her, tell me how you picked her up and tell me (inaudible).
JR:**Right. I found her and I, the first hope of course is that she’s OK. I took the tape off her lips, and her lips were blue. And I tried to untie her hands and her arms. She was stiff, and so I was afraid that she was gone, and so I just picked her up, and screams, and the I went upstairs and laid her down on the floor and I heard Suzanne, she said she’s dead.
TT:**OK. Tell me, you talked about you picked her up. Again, I have to use for the tape more than anything.
JR:**I picked her up, you know, under her arms.
TT:**So, she’s up and down.
JR:**Uh-huh.
TT:**OK. You carry her upstairs that way?
JR:**Right.

Hi all. Have a question maybe someone can answer.. this is from John Ramsey's 97 interview - who is Suzanne??

TT:**When you saw the white blanket, was JonBenet completely covered up? How was she laying there, cause I wasn’t there that day.
JR:**She was laying on the blanket, and the blanket was kind of folded around her legs. And her arms were tied behind her head, and there was some pieces of black tape (inaudible) on her legs, and her head was cocked to the side.
TT:**(Inaudible)
JR:**I’m all right.
TT:**I know this is (inaudible) after you found JonBenet, and (inaudible) if you would, where was Fleet at when that happened?
JR:**I don’t remember. We never, I was, I was, Fleet was behind me, but I don’t remember him going from that point to when I brought her upstairs. He might have been right behind me, I just was so . . .
TT:**Can, could you tell me step-by-step when you found her, tell me how you picked her up and tell me (inaudible).
JR:**Right. I found her and I, the first hope of course is that she’s OK. I took the tape off her lips, and her lips were blue. And I tried to untie her hands and her arms. She was stiff, and so I was afraid that she was gone, and so I just picked her up, and screams, and the I went upstairs and laid her down on the floor and I heard Suzanne, she said she’s dead.
TT:**OK. Tell me, you talked about you picked her up. Again, I have to use for the tape more than anything.
JR:**I picked her up, you know, under her arms.
TT:**So, she’s up and down.
JR:**Uh-huh.
TT:**OK. You carry her upstairs that way?
JR:**Right.

Suzanne??? Beats me. John should have said Linda...Linda Arndt the detective.

Thanks Tea...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname