Judge Belvin Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oh my oh my, what is KC going to do being able to be in court in front of the cameras two day this week and two days next week. This will probably make her feel so important and special. Good luck defense getting her to behave and not put on a I am so special smile. I am not sure if she can keep the statue look going that she had on Friday.

BTW I LOVE this new Judge, he is getting this case rolling!

My oh my oh my, what is KC going to do being able to be in court in front of the cameras two day this week and two days next week. This will probably make her feel so important and special. Good luck defense getting her to behave and not put on a I am so special smile. I am not sure if she can keep the statue look going that she had on Friday.

BTW I LOVE this new Judge, he is getting this case rolling!

Going to Court is her social life!
She's gonna find jail pretty boring once this is all over..

I love this new Judge also, but I'm not so sure Casey is going to be thinking I am special. She looked pretty shell shocked at the end of the latest session, note her snarkiness to Baez at the end. I think after four sessions Missie Casey will start shaking, medicated or not, as reality really strikes her. I believe the death penalty motions are the final of the four are they not?

That will definitely give her something to consider as she sits primping in front of the mirror back in her fish aquarium cell.

Trapped - with no way out. That's what she'll be thinking.

There was snarkiness? And I missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member