Juliette and Jeff from Universal *revisit*

KC's version.

J. Michael H. is the name KC gave to LE as someone she worked with at Universal, who had left Universal 7-9 months ago and who had a son, Zachary. Zachary's sitter was Zanny and Zanny babysat at JMH's house for a while. JMH offered KC to have Zanny babysit Caylee at his house too. The house was in Avalon Park and she would "probably" recognize it. She had talked to Jeff about Caylee missing with Zanny.

The truth. JMH was in Orlando and he and KC ran into each other somewhere after June 9th. LE found him. LE told KC that Jeff had been fired in 2002, had no son and did not know a Zanny and had never talked to KC about Caylee being kidnapped, missing or anything of the kind. Lee said it was another JMH.

KC's version.

Juliette also worked at Universal but had moved 2-3 months ago. She was also an event planner for the company. KC had talked with Juliette about Caylee's disappearance, but did not have a phone number for her.

The truth. No one with this name was ever employed by Universal, which is good because it would be hard to explain how she talked to someone for whom she had no phone number and who moved 1-2 months before Caylee went missing. (KC caught this lie herself and stated that Juliette is in the process of moving and travels back and forth to Orlando and her new home.

KC's version.

Rachel F. was one of Zanny's roomates and worked at TGIF's.

The truth.

No R. Farrell ever worked for the TGIF company, despite searches under all sorts of spellings of the names.

KC was made aware of the fact that LE had already learned all of this information when they started talking to her outside her "office" at Universal. It did not phase her and she offered no explanations for JMH, RF, or Zanny.

LE even told her they had viewed the videos at Sawgrass and knew that KC NEVER drove into the complex or to apartment #210 which had been empty since March. Again, she was unphased, except to say that she would meet Zanny at many places to either drop Caylee off or pick her up - for convenience sake.

Her only "absolute truth" (after admitting all the lies) was "I don't know where she's at."

Bold by me
No, she knew exactly where she was so that was another lie. JMO

I thought I remembered seeing either Cindy, George or Lee saying that the Jeff H. that LE contacted (who said not only was ZFG not his nanny but he also did not have any children) was supposedly the "wrong" Jeff H. Apparently there are many Jeff H's in Casey's life. Funny how they had the "wrong" Jeff H and also the "wrong" Zenaida. What a coincidence! Casey's life is just chock full of these odd coincidences. And she thinks no one will notice. Just keep on spinnin' that web o'lies, Case. Oh what a tangled web we weave. She lies and her family swears to it. What a bunch.
But we'll all understand when JB explains it.

She was "trying out family life" with Jeff H? I thought they were supposedly old friends. She hops from guy to guy, living with Ricardo and then Tony, but in between decides to try out family life with Jeff? Whaaaa?

If I recall she told her parents that's were she was going when she left the A's home for the first time on June 9th. Of course she really went to Tony's. I guess she thought her parents would not disapprove of her going to see Jeff because he lived with his parents in Jacksonville. And Caylee could play with Jeff's child. You know...the invisible one. Just like her nanny...

Did Caylee EVER play with any other REAL children?

No idea why I thought of that just now, sorry. :waitasec:

Did Caylee EVER play with any other REAL children?

No idea why I thought of that just now, sorry. :waitasec:

That I don't know. But Casey was pretty young and may not have had alot of friends with children. Didn't Kristina have a young child that Caylee played with some? At least when she babysat her? When I had my daughter I didn't know any moms with kids her age either. It wasn't until she was about Caylee's age that I put her in a Mother's Day out program just so she could be around other kids more. But a majority of the time it was just her and me and my husband.

When Cindy was talking to Casey on the video, she talks about Annabelle as if she knows her, has seen her,actually knows her as a live person. Why would Cindy go along with this if she didn't know it was 2 late to save Caylee.
Casey, seen to be afraid of Cindy's reactions. Cindy never demanded Casey tell her anything positive. The just complimented each other,and talked off subject. They were aware they were being taped, LA made sure of that.
The debts the A's have went through to protect Casey is just mind boggling. It was talked about how easy it is, and was for them to throw anyone and everyone under the bus. I feel like they threw Caylle under the bus to try and save Casey.
Poor Baby.

KC's version.

J. Michael H. is the name KC gave to LE as someone she worked with at Universal, who had left Universal 7-9 months ago and who had a son, Zachary. Zachary's sitter was Zanny and Zanny babysat at JMH's house for a while. JMH offered KC to have Zanny babysit Caylee at his house too. The house was in Avalon Park and she would "probably" recognize it. She had talked to Jeff about Caylee missing with Zanny.

The truth. JMH was in Orlando and he and KC ran into each other somewhere after June 9th. LE found him. LE told KC that Jeff had been fired in 2002, had no son and did not know a Zanny and had never talked to KC about Caylee being kidnapped, missing or anything of the kind. Lee said it was another JMH.

KC's version.

Juliette also worked at Universal but had moved 2-3 months ago. She was also an event planner for the company. KC had talked with Juliette about Caylee's disappearance, but did not have a phone number for her.

The truth. No one with this name was ever employed by Universal, which is good because it would be hard to explain how she talked to someone for whom she had no phone number and who moved 1-2 months before Caylee went missing. (KC caught this lie herself and stated that Juliette is in the process of moving and travels back and forth to Orlando and her new home.

KC's version.

Rachel F. was one of Zanny's roomates and worked at TGIF's.

The truth.

No R. Farrell ever worked for the TGIF company, despite searches under all sorts of spellings of the names.

KC was made aware of the fact that LE had already learned all of this information when they started talking to her outside her "office" at Universal. It did not phase her and she offered no explanations for JMH, RF, or Zanny.

LE even told her they had viewed the videos at Sawgrass and knew that KC NEVER drove into the complex or to apartment #210 which had been empty since March. Again, she was unphased, except to say that she would meet Zanny at many places to either drop Caylee off or pick her up - for convenience sake.

Her only "absolute truth" (after admitting all the lies) was "I don't know where she's at."
Sounds like someone stupid making up stupid lies that she's used to getting away with because she has told them to stupid people all of her life who were so stupid that they believed them...

Did I forget to say "stupid"?

Dumb and dumber...That's what this family reminds me of! I went back and watched the telephone interviews CA and GA had with CA when she was already in jail and I must say, I really did feel embarassed for both CA and GA...I mean...how stupid can these people be?

MOO

ETA - CA looking straight into the "camera" to ask KC "Caysey, are we in danger?" was a TOPPER!

Did anyone else see that show on TLC about the bikini designer, Ashley Paige? On one episode, which aired sometime around the time Caylee went missing, Ashley had to design an outfit for Juliette Lewis. Juliette was on the show and her name was mentioned quite a few times. If Casey had seen this show, JL's name may have been fresh in her mind.

can you imagine a "normal" person just making random stuff up to questions that Police ask? 98% would be scared you know what less. :)

No kiddin'! I think of this all the time when I read some of their "inconsistencies"!

And to make these people less connected, supposedly LA, while doing his "investigation", called the numbers in Casey's phone listed for Jeff and Juliette. LA found out he was calling his neighbors after a who's on first type of conversation and them asking "is this you Lee?".

IMO, if Heather exists, she's lying. If she doesn't, LA is lying.

Sorry to be "DUH?!", but who is Heather?

The silly thing is that Casey said that Jeff lived in Jacksonville. And this Jeff that she knew in high school and that worked at Universal at one time lives in Jacksonville. But when Lee was doing his "investigation" and tracked him down to talk to him...he quickly figured out that what Casey had said about Jeff introducing him to Zani was a lie. After that - Lee seemed to announce that there was a "different" Jeff Hopkins running around Orlando. Hmmmm.
KC said that Jeff's name was JMH. There is also a JDH in the picture, the one she went to school with.

ETA - CA looking straight into the "camera" to ask KC "Caysey, are we in danger?" was a TOPPER!

You are not kidding! Everytime I see that snippet I am convinced that they are competing for an Emmy Award.

I don't know IF this has been brought up but....There is a scene in the movie Natural Born Killers (Juliete Lewis starred in) in which her character is on her way to court AFTER being captured and she is wearing white sunglasses that are very similiar to the ones KC bought with Amy's check at target....The jist of the scene is how much the American public is enamored with the Mickey and Mallory serial killers....The public is cheering and M and M are posing and making comments to the "media"...This scene reminds me of KC's whole attitude it's alll about.......ME-ME -ME

A little more info:

- According to Casey, Jeff and Juliet were the only people she had told that Caylee was missing. If Casey's story were true, they would have been outcry witnesses.

Outcry witnesses are people who don't see/hear a crime first-hand, but who the victim tells about the crime afterwards. For example, you get raped in your home and nobody is there but you and the rapist. Afterwards, you call your mom or your best friend and tell them you've just been raped. Outcry witnesses are important because many crimes are committed when there is nobody else around to see. If you tell someone about the crime, that outcry witness can testify in court as to what you told them happened, your demeanor (crying, in shock, etc.), wounds you have, etc.

- Casey had seen a real friend named Jeff during June as previously posted. There is an LE interview of him. Actually 2 LE interviews of him. They ran into each other at a sub shop and ate lunch together, if I'm not mistaken.

- I wonder, how many of you use 3 names (first, middle, last) when talking about your friends? I don't. I don't even know my friends' middle names. **Note to self: when making up friends and nannies, use 3 names, not 2.

- When Lee called what he thought was Juliet's phone number (I was not clear on where he got her number from), he got the Anthony neighbor Brittany S. He asked 'Is this Juliet?' and Brittany asked 'Lee, is that you?' lol

You are not kidding! Everytime I see that snippet I am convinced that they are competing for an Emmy Award.

Cindy has led her from the beginning when she said "Who took her"? She has guided her. "Did Zanny have a key"? Did ZG have drums..."not only drums, mom, zg's whole apartment is almost exactly like Ricardo's"....lol, etc, etc. The Drama Queens have arrived! :clap::clap: great performances.

- I wonder, how many of you use 3 names (first, middle, last) when talking about your friends? I don't. I don't even know my friends' middle names. **Note to self: when making up friends and nannies, use 3 names, not 2.

The vast majority of my friends I know by several names. Their first name, most of them a last name, and an e-mail address. I might not know everyone's last name, but I can find their e-mail address on my computer. That's probably how I know some of their last names...the guys who use work e-mail addresses for team contacts.

I don't even think I know the middle names of most of the women I've dated.

I like how at the beginning of her interview with LE everybody still lives here and works at universal, but as the conversation wears on, they all quit and move about 3 months ago. I still think that within each tree of lies you'll find a seed of truth, so Jeff and Juliette and maybe even Zanny could still refer to actual people...but I doubt any of them are relavent to the case of Caylee. I do think that Universal needs to be looked at...something about this whole thing has me wondering about that place...hinky

<<I don't know IF this has been brought up but....There is a scene in the movie Natural Born Killers (Juliete Lewis starred in)>>

OMG! I do remember that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back