June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

Maybe instead of saying "boy is he in trouble" she was saying "Jose's" or Jose something or other. It wouldn't suprise me if she's not trying to pit attorneys against each other by now or create drama since that seems to be her MO from things that have been said about her by friends and relatives.

Are you certain that was not directed at LDB? When was this?

Thank you for sharing this. Scary!

That was something alright, wow. Her ability to be enraged on full display. For some reason it reminds me of a Ted Bundy thing. There is now doubt in my mind (there never was) that KC is capable of this type of angry rage flare and that Caylee was the victim of her anger, when nobody was looking of course. KC is really good at hiding her demon.

Especially interesting are the gestures after JB starts to turn around - KC's hand comes over, she touches her neck and then pulls her shirt over like she's trying to cover her chest. Weird. She looks like she fears him a little bit or that she doesn't want him to know what she just did. I hope the jury was in the room. I hope they caught a glimpse of how livid she can be.

It's very chilling to see such raw emotion from her, especially when she knows (or should know) that the cameras are on her. I can't believe JB's head got in the way right at that very moment.

That was something alright, wow. Her ability to be enraged on full display. For some reason it reminds me of a Ted Bundy thing. There is now doubt in my mind (there never was) that KC is capable of this type of angry rage flare and that Caylee was the victim of her anger, when nobody was looking of course. KC is really good at hiding her demon.

Especially interesting are the gestures after JB starts to turn around - KC's hand comes over, she touches her neck and then pulls her shirt over like she's trying to cover her chest. Weird. She looks like she fears him a little bit or that she doesn't want him to know what she just did. I hope the jury was in the room. I hope they caught a glimpse of how livid she can be.

ITA. Lillian Glass says throat touching is a protective thing, but I think she wants to hide from JB. She was enlisting CM in some way.

:cow:

Here is the video = have you all seen this?

It was Casey being mad and throwing her hands up prior to walking in. Also showed where she was in the glass enclosed room with Jose and CM.

All this happened today and I missed it all.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28358075/index.html
Saturday: Minute-By-Minute

If you look again, you can see that Casey stops mid-tantrum as JB starts turning around...her eyes are on him, not LDB.

ETA: sorry about that benjaminfpierce, you got the answer before me :)

Hi all,

I think this is very interesting considering what I came on here to post tonight. I lurk every now and then, but I haven't been able to touch the most recent sidebar thread. I found this video and freaked out, wanting to put it in the sidebar thread, but I missed my chance tonight.

I bet you all have seen this before, but Casey's anger caught on tape (at 1:11) was extremely frightening. I've never seen her react like that (even with her tiny outburst in the jailhouse tapes).

It seems she really does despise JB right now. If this has already been discussed, do you know where I can go to read up on what you all said about it?

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

Wow. Thanks for the link. That anger is frightening. There was no doubt in my mind that she is a murderess but that screen shot really captures her "true self".

If you watch her hand real close, she's pointing at JB. Then he turns around & she softens. Her anger was obviously directed at JB, but she didn't want him to know IMO.

I've been half expecting her to do something just outright crazy before this trial is over. I so hope she takes the stand.

I don't know what she is saying there ,but I remember when DR. G was testifying and Casey said at one point"She doesn't know what she is talking about."

Anyone have video of that?
Wow! I'd like to see that too. Only the person who placed the tape and dumped the body would question Dr Gs assessment IMO.
How arrogant of the unemployed HS flunkie to accuse Dr G of not knowing what she's talking about. ICA sits there in a stupor each day trying to look engaged when in reality she probably doesn't even comprehend half of what's being said

The reporter on the ClickOrlando site said she was directing it toward Cheney Mason then her reaction turned "sheepish" when Baez turned around and saw her.

It's very chilling to see such raw emotion from her, especially when she knows (or should know) that the cameras are on her. I can't believe JB's head got in the way right at that very moment.

BBM... that happens a lot, doesn't it?? :innocent:

That clip of her unbridled rage is chilling. Poor Caylee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back