June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

I have thought about that second video over and over. It is so very scary and my thoughts are that this must be exactly what Caylee saw regularly.

She is so angry and then the moment JB turns around she changes like a chameleon. This was in fact classic Casey, the one Caylee saw but none of Casey's friends did.

The thoughts that are going through my head make me even more sad for little Caylee and yet glad (for lack of a better term) that she will never have to experience Casey's rage again.

I think she said:

"boy am I guilty. Let's send the poor jurors home already-they're incredible"

or something like that. not entirely sure.

:great::floorlaugh::woohoo:

Although it is tricky to decipher just what Casey said by reading her lips, there seems to be a consensus that what she said ended up being "bull":

"Incredi-bull"
or
"Trou-bull"
or
"Credi-bull"
or
"Gulli-bull" :)

teehee

:innocent:

I think Friday's outburst prompted Saturday's request for a competency hearing and I think what she mouths on Saturday has to do with her finding out that they wanted her declared incompetent.

in the rant video behind baez back..looks to me she is looking at cheney and saying ..."Did you see him?' referring to baez. when baez turns around she is afraid he and the camera have seen her. IMO... she is pointing at baez behind his back

I hope Lee,George and Cindy get a good ,long look at this. If she is found NG they get to take her home.

George, Lee & Cindy do not need to look at this, they already know what she is like, they have lived with her up until the time she was arrested. They know her behaviors, but didn't want to see what she had done to Caylee

For the first video I think I see "Boy this is incredible."

For the second I think I see: "Did you just see...."

I posted earlier in the thread about what I thought ICA was saying... I sent the youtube link to my cousin who has been a lip reader for over 40 years. She says she can't make out the first word, but the rest is "_______ this is incredible".

I was watching the part where Casey was so angry just before Baez stepped in front of her face, and am convinced that she said "did you SEE". Then the other one when she looked like she was going to show everyone and talking to the attorney that's married to a serial killer: It looked like she said "we'll see about that".

I just noticed something in those shots that I didn't notice when watching the video: look at Baez! He is laughing or smiling. At her?

To me it's his typical smirk, which I can't stand. I wish someone would slap it off his face. He does the same thing when he says "good morning/afternoon ladies and gentlemen of the jury (insert smirk).
:maddening:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...2272988_174731405877338_1141925_7076246_n.jpg

You can actually see the photograph that HHJP is holding. Looks like a photo of 3 women (one of them ICA).

to me it looks like cindy in the middle with two small girls on each side. Looks like she is looking down, maybe holding an infant caylee???

ETA....Now that I zoom in looks like Casey is on the right side wearing a pink shirt.

Maybe this is a picture of the baby shower.

In the second one, I thought she was telling cm "you need" and then points to jb. Something like, "you need to help him" or "you need to get in there"

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...2272988_174731405877338_1141925_7076246_n.jpg

to me it looks like cindy in the middle with two small girls on each side. Looks like she is looking down, maybe holding an infant caylee???

ETA....Now that I zoom in looks like Casey is on the right side wearing a pink shirt.

Maybe this is a picture of the baby shower.

pictureincourt.jpg

I made it a little bigger

I hope Lee,George and Cindy get a good ,long look at this. If she is found NG they get to take her home.

Man if she's found NG what happens then? I can't think of anyone who would hire her. She'd have to stay at home. I don't mean this to be snarky but I think there's a good chance she'd murder her parents. JMO

In the second one, I thought she was telling cm "you need" and then points to jb. Something like, "you need to help him" or "you need to get in there"

looks like "you need to get..." him? i wish i were a better lip reader...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back