Jury Duty? Would you?

Would you be able to serve on a jury for this trial?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would I? I would LOVE to! However remaining impartial with this case..... No way...... Couldn't do it. So I guess it's a good thing I don't live in Florida

Becareful saying that you'd love to. No lie - I've been summoned for duty in my county for November. I couldn't even come up with an excuse not to. And I had said here "I would do it in a heartbeat". LOL

Luckily if it's anything major, I've not followed any local story so I'd be a good candidate, but I probably wont be there more than a day. :)

Many on this forum have already decided that KC is guilty (along with many of her family members).

Could you morally and ethically serve as a juror on this case with an open mind? Is KC innocent before proven guilty in court or is she already "guilty"?

I could not because I already think she is guilty!
But there are many like my husband that doesn't follow any of this and has no idea
what I say about this, he just knows a baby is missing.
So there are plenty of people out there for a jury.

I could not because I've already been involved in the search for a dead Caylee. And to get her a fair trial, I think they are going to have to move the trial to a third world country, where the internet, tv, and all of the discovery documents are not accessible.

I will however, attend the trial, if they hold it in the Central Florida area, and there are any seats available.

I could not because I've already been involved in the search for a dead Caylee. And to get her a fair trial, I think they are going to have to move the trial to a third world country, where the internet, tv, and all of the discovery documents are not accessible.

I will however, attend the trial, if they hold it in the Central Florida area, and there are any seats available.

I live in the Pensacola area, and there are very few people here that are following this case (besides me!). Many don't even recognize the name, Caylee Anthony.

I, too, have read all the docs., but still believe that I could be an impartial member of the jury.

Well for one thing, I am the primary caretaker of young children, so no. And I am sure they wouldn't want me, I have blogged about the case. But if none of that were the case, then yes I could sit on a jury.

Sure I would! And I could be impartial, too. Yeah, right. I'd just keep that part a secret.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back