jury is out until Wednesday 21 March: general discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, your picture it's zipped up and under a black coat. The picture I posted, it's hanging open to shoe the t-shirt underneath. You can see on the inside of the hoodie where the DC logos are attached. Same black hood, same red inside the hood. HTH

Here's a pic of the same hoodie, it's white at the front, black on the sides and sleeves. In some pics he's also wearing a black jacket over the hoodie, some with the hoodie unzipped and some with it zipped up. With the hoodie zipped up and with the black coat on, it would appear to be a white hoodie, but from the pic I posted you can clearly see the hoodie is white, black (sleeves) and red.

sfw3fr.jpg

flipflop, if you have time, would you be able to show where the front door is and where MR is parked in that video? I'm not disputing your knowledge of the area, I'm just confused by the camera angle and the overheard view here on google maps. Don't worry about if you can't. TIA

34rzrlt.jpg

The doors are adjacent with the big white line in this overhead pic.
If you drive in off of woodlawn towards the store and turn left into the parking spot...he would have pulled into about the 5th or 6th spot from the store (according to the video of his parking spot).

( I hope that makes sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member