***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is in it for JRR? His facts are thin. Can't be retried for any of the charges he was found NG on. Seems happy to get his former gf and Wright's wife to join in prison. But, for a man who didn't know much about the plotting and action, I am not sure how he is so sure that MS was not in on it.....things that make you go hmmmmm. Just because he wasn't part of the conspiracy doesn't mean the conspiracy didn't happen.

upload_2021-11-14_14-43-14.png

B17nbAk.jpg

Not saying they knew each other well but they have definitely met.

It's very clear in TSh's first statement that Lebid and Downs had been speaking to her outside of an official "interrogation", I don't see that going anywhere.

Mike Downs: Okay. And when we spoke to Jimmy, and in your presence, he told us that he had never been in Florida,
had never gone to Florida, and had no contact with Wayne; is that correct?

Taylor Shomaker: Yes.

MD: Okay. But now we came to your house earlier today and, uh, we had a search warrant for your house,
and in speaking with you, you told me that, uh, Jimmy Ray Rodgers, who is your _. your --

TS: Boyfriend.

MD: -- boyfriend, um, actually did go to Florida with Wayne for the purpose of committing a murder --

TS: Yeah.

MD: -- for, uh, a sum of money, correct?

TS: Yes.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/taylor-shomaker-1-2015-08-25-pdf.97440/

What is in it for JRR? His facts are thin. Can't be retried for any of the charges he was found NG on. Seems happy to get his former gf and Wright's wife to join in prison. But, for a man who didn't know much about the plotting and action, I am not sure how he is so sure that MS was not in on it.....things that make you go hmmmmm. Just because he wasn't part of the conspiracy doesn't mean the conspiracy didn't happen.

Is Bonnie keeping JRR's commissary account full?

Oh geez....where do I begin? Sounds as if MS has made a "parallel universe scenario" in which he is the victim and Teresa's murder was a result of Wayne not having a room at Motel 6.....give me a break!!! (Jimmy is lying about "spending the night".... he had to get back to his job in Missouri and the "turn around trip of 11oo miles" NEVER involved spending the night at the Sievers home or anywhere else in Florida.) Let us not forget the one hundred dollar bills Wayne got from MS....ya' know the little gift he sent to him. Isn't it ironic that Mark Sievers quit making phone calls to the burner phone he provided to Wayne just before leaving on his flight up North and never called it again after Teresa's murder? Oh yeah he didn't need the phone anymore!! And although not mentioned in the trial, I can never forget the document in MS's office shredder (too many pages and it appeared to have clogged the gears) was a Disability Policy on Teresa. I guess he knew he didn't need to continue keeping or paying premiums on one disability policy, but had no problem keeping the five life insurance policies in force?
"....you are three and a half times more likely to be injured and need disability coverage than you are to die and need life insurance. Fact: At no age is the risk of death greater than the risk of becoming disabled." (internet info)
Please remember this 6 page alternate scenario was written by a man called "The Hammer," convicted murderer of a defenseless woman, a felon on parole at the time of the murder, who lied to his parole officer and employer, and has a murder tattoo on his chest. I find it easier to believe his "Save Mark" explanations were conveyed or relayed via the prison grapevine. JRR, in my opinion, could have never written or even contrived this scenario (filled with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese). JRR is easily manipulated, misled and totally incapable of knowing the full extent of CWW's and MS's prior history, planning or financial arrangements. IMO

Last edited:
Oh geez....where do I begin? Sounds as if MS has made a "parallel universe scenario" in which he is the victim and Teresa's murder was a result of Wayne not having a room at Motel 6.....give me a break!!! (Jimmy is lying about "spending the night".... he had to get back to his job in Missouri and the "turn around trip of 11oo miles" NEVER involved spending the night at the Sievers home or anywhere else in Florida.) Let us not forget the one hundred dollar bills Wayne got from MS....ya' know the little gift he sent to him. Isn't it ironic that Mark Sievers quit making phone calls to the burner phone he provided to Wayne just before leaving on his flight up North and never called it again after Teresa's murder? Oh yeah he didn't need the phone anymore!! And although not mentioned in the trial, I can never forget the document in MS's office shredder (too many pages and it appeared to have clogged the gears) was a Disability Policy on Teresa. I guess he knew he didn't need to continue keeping or paying premiums on one disability policy, but had no problem keeping the five life insurance policies in force?
"....you are three and a half times more likely to be injured and need disability coverage than you are to die and need life insurance. Fact: At no age is the risk of death greater than the risk of becoming disabled." (internet info)
Please remember this 6 page alternate scenario was written by a man called "The Hammer," convicted murderer of a defenseless woman, a felon on parole at the time of the murder, who lied to his parole officer and employer, and has a murder tattoo on his chest. I find it easier to believe his "Save Mark" explanations were conveyed or relayed via the prison grapevine. JRR, in my opinion, could have never written or even contrived this scenario (filled with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese). JRR is easily manipulated, misled and totally incapable of knowing the full extent of CWW's and MS's prior history, planning or financial arrangements. IMO
Late night and still perturbed by JRR's 6 page "Save Mark" letter. Bonnie Sievers was a witness during the trial, right?? So does the Florida justice/penal system allow convicted murderers to have the home addresses of witnesses and allow them to send letters? Hmmm....so who would have given JRR her home address? (I know you are thinking...."Is this a trick question?":rolleyes:) Guess MS couldn't take the chance of having it sent to his attorney(s), and ask that it be forwarded to BS, huh? Ironically, this is now the second "ground breaking piece of evidence" found by a Sievers mother. Remember the letter his step-mother just happened to find in files she was storing, trying to insinuate there was an untoward relationship between MS and Mrs. P? Mrs. P simply wrote a kind letter offering to help with the girls, and nothing else. Grasping at straws? Trying to get his mother to feel sorry for him? Maybe he just can't handle the shame of his conviction and wants to plant some reasonable doubt in the mind of his 80 year old mother? Ensure the loyalty and patronage of an elderly parent?
Good night from Calif, see ya' tomorrow.

Morning... I spent time watching TaySho's cross exam by MS's attorney. Practically every single "fact" JRR thinks are "ground breaking nuggets of information" was brought out in court testimony...and MS's mother and step-mother were present in the courtroom during TaySho's testimony. (Go figure.) Makes me think JRR did not know,see, have access to or read the actual testimony of MS's trial. So basically, "nice try, but no horseshoe" for JRR . Ninety percent of his "ground breaking revelations" were already presented to the jury and available in both court transcripts and videos.
Here is the video....
And, just wanted to add victim relocation/housing assistance is not witness protection and I think JRR has confused the two. One helps with moving & housing and the other attempts to relocate & change identiy.

I want to know what Jimmie Ray was offered by the family for that letter. In my opinion this isn't just a letter stating the truth of the situation and his stating he had nothing to gain from murdering Teresa is wrong since we've seen and heard that he was offered $10k by CW to go with him to FL.
Sievers needs to stay on death row.
JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads