***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase Thread #2

Morning... I spent time watching TaySho's cross exam by MS's attorney. Practically every single "fact" JRR thinks are "ground breaking nuggets of information" was brought out in court testimony...and MS's mother and step-mother were present in the courtroom during TaySho's testimony. (Go figure.) Makes me think JRR did not know,see, have access to or read the actual testimony of MS's trial. So basically, "nice try, but no horseshoe" for JRR . Ninety percent of his "ground breaking revelations" were already presented to the jury and available in both court transcripts and videos.
Here is the video....
And, just wanted to add victim relocation/housing assistance is not witness protection and I think JRR has confused the two. One helps with moving & housing and the other attempts to relocate & change identiy.

I want to know what Jimmie Ray was offered by the family for that letter. In my opinion this isn't just a letter stating the truth of the situation and his stating he had nothing to gain from murdering Teresa is wrong since we've seen and heard that he was offered $10k by CW to go with him to FL.
Sievers needs to stay on death row.
JMO MOO

It always amazes me that parents of murderers do NOT want to accept that their child committed such an act. The evidence in this case was overwhelming. The FACTS as Jimmie wanted to point out show that he definitely hired someone to kill his wife. His parents should be helping him to accept that he is in jail and he should be asking forgiveness.

It always amazes me that parents of murderers do NOT want to accept that their child committed such an act. The evidence in this case was overwhelming. The FACTS as Jimmie wanted to point out show that he definitely hired someone to kill his wife. His parents should be helping him to accept that he is in jail and he should be asking forgiveness.
Yes COCOMOD:), it would be nice if the parents (mom and step-mom) could accept his guilt. But, as long as they are in denial, MS will continue to receive generous deposits to his commissary account and be entitled to multiple visits from them as well as defense/appeal attorneys, right??
And, I read somewhere that JRR had nothing to gain by writing his letter. Au contraire!!! Jimmy has everything to gain by writing the letter. If CWW really committed murdered over not having a motel room (and believe me that actually hurt my fingers to type that part of a theory authored by an ignoramus/nicknamed the Hammer and already convicted of attempted murder a decade ago) then JRR will claim he is also innocent of any wrong doing, not part of a preplanned crime, and only guilty of driving out of state. (We need an emoji for convoluted, fantastical presentations by inmates:confused::confused::confused:.) If any of this were true, then why didn't JRR's attorneys succeed in presenting these theories in his trial?
To the point: JRR and MS want to place all of the guilt on the man who testified against both of them. Interesting, but not original or unexpected.

I always wanted to watch and hear Mark S's first police interviews. MS feigns hyperventilating, slaps himself in the face, punches the air. Ya' know the one in which he tells the detective, "I want to speak to you every chance I can. I'll do anything I can to catch this killer... to assist. I programmed your number into my phone so when you call me, I know it's you."
Anyway, I came across this video from A&E (sorry if you have already viewed it) but it has a lot of great information and interviews. More interestingly was MM's assertion that Teresa's murder was a result of CWW wanting MS all to himself! But the judge told MM to move on. Now, JRR's letter says it was because they didn't procure a motel room...oh brother.
youtube mark sievers teresa sievers - Yahoo Video Search Results
I am still left wondering if LE was able to procure all the burner phones, the texts or messages left on the burner phones. I remember when and where they were purchased but not much else about the actual content on them. Anybody have info on that?
youtube mark sievers teresa sievers - Yahoo Video Search Results interview:

Last edited:
Brilliant question , IQ ! Not sure if the burner transcripts were included in the many document dumps we received here, on Websleuths. Not sure if LE ever found and reconstructed the phone JRR tried to destroy. And not sure if LE confiscated the 13 cell phones they found at CWW's home, in MO.

Brilliant question , IQ ! Not sure if the burner transcripts were included in the many document dumps we received here, on Websleuths. Not sure if LE ever found and reconstructed the phone JRR tried to destroy. And not sure if LE confiscated the 13 cell phones they found at CWW's home, in MO.
I recall from the trial that Taylor took the detectives to where JRR dumped the phone and they had it, from there they were able to obtain the information that was on it. JMO though because I don't have the energy to go find the trial videos for proof.

ARACHNE:) Wow...now you really have me wondering:
If there was even one iota of evidence on those burners phones that would have pointed towards Mark Sievers' innocence, you can bet MM would have presented it in court! Then juxtaposed the thought, there was so much damning/prejudicial information on those phones that the judge decided Sievers/JRR could not get a fair trial if the contents were released? I'm leaning towards "damning/prejudicial" because LE spent hundreds of hours retrieving tons electronic information and I can't see them being thwarted by burners phones purchased at a "mega-mart."
AWTA(also wanted to add) after watching every single minute (2+ hours) of MS's police interview I found myself asking if he comes from a theatrical family? I watch a lot of LE interviews and never saw anything like it before. Disturbingly, he kept uttering the word "hit."
Okay...just spent several hours watching to CWW's 2nd proffer and confession....and now know what happened to the phones!!! (see next post)

I recall from the trial that Taylor took the detectives to where JRR dumped the phone and they had it, from there they were able to obtain the information that was on it. JMO though because I don't have the energy to go find the trial videos for proof.
ACGrandma Thanks for reminding us of the circumstances on JRR's phone. I just hours watching CWW's 2nd proffer/confession and the mystery of the burner phones finally explained towards the end of the video 3:37:03. In a nutshell, CWW talks about stopping at a 2nd truck stop and my darnedest attempt at transcription as follows:
CWW "That's where I destroyed my phone."
DET "The last time you had contact with (MS) was the 25th?
CWW "Yeah he destroyed his phone, his 'other phone' before they went out of town. Mark made it clear that there was no contact about anything. "
DET
And he told you?
CWW Yes. After I talked to him the last time he told me it was being destroyed. He told me to do the same with mine. It is funny Mark telling me how to get rid of an electronic. (yeah) but, he told me to take the phone, take the sim out of it, break the sim into pieces, throw them away separately and to completely demolish the phone with a hammer or something. Just demolish it and throw it away.

ARACHNE I don't know who "Mentour Lawyer" is, but ML has presented many LE videos that I don't think many of us were able to view until recently. I am getting so many of my questions answered. The transparency is amazing.
2nd Proffer, Deal and Full Confession of Hammer Hitman Curtis Wayne Wright (Teresa Sievers Murder)
I was so happy when these murderers were all convicted. Lock 'em up and throw away the key! But then a sadness entered my heart because this is what members of law enforcement & the courts have to face each and everyday. They don't have the option of choosing one case to follow for months at a time....they have to work every case that crosses their desk. The Judge still has to go to work the next day and be a judge on another heinous case. They have my complete admiration.

Thanks, AC' s Grandma! I had remembered that JRR had stomped on the phone, tried to drown it in a fountain near his workplace, then drove TaySho by a river (or body of water), and had her toss it out. I never gave up hope that forensics could unravel something, if they had been able to recover the right pieces--thanks to my addiction to Forensic Files. I'm pretty sure it was Peter Thomas' mesmerizing voice and enthusiasm that got a lot of us hooked. May he rest in Peace. He remains unmatched.

ARACHNE:) Wow...now you really have me wondering:
If there was even one iota of evidence on those burners phones that would have pointed towards Mark Sievers' innocence, you can bet MM would have presented it in court! Then juxtaposed the thought, there was so much damning/prejudicial information on those phones that the judge decided Sievers/JRR could not get a fair trial if the contents were released? I'm leaning towards "damning/prejudicial" because LE spent hundreds of hours retrieving tons electronic information and I can't see them being thwarted by burners phones purchased at a "mega-mart."
AWTA(also wanted to add) after watching every single minute (2+ hours) of MS's police interview I found myself asking if he comes from a theatrical family? I watch a lot of LE interviews and never saw anything like it before. Disturbingly, he kept uttering the word "hit."
Okay...just spent several hours watching to CWW's 2nd proffer and confession....and now know what happened to the phones!!! (see next post)

You are so right, IQ...MM would have pounced on any evidence available. Instead, he was left grasping at straws. Yes, both MS and CWW played the wizard in "The Wizard of Oz", in high school. They like to tell stories and spin yarns. They are not to be trusted or believed. I'm sure that's not just MOO.

ARACHNE I don't know who "Mentour Lawyer" is, but ML has presented many LE videos that I don't think many of us were able to view until recently. I am getting so many of my questions answered. The transparency is amazing.
2nd Proffer, Deal and Full Confession of Hammer Hitman Curtis Wayne Wright (Teresa Sievers Murder)
I was so happy when these murderers were all convicted. Lock 'em up and throw away the key! But then a sadness entered my heart because this is what members of law enforcement & the courts have to face each and everyday. They don't have the option of choosing one case to follow for months at a time....they have to work every case that crosses their desk. The Judge still has to go to work the next day and be a judge on another heinous case. They have my complete admiration.

I found ML on the internet last week, but had thought that we already had those interrogation clips, here. I also wasn't sure which way this guy swings--good or evil? I will definitely refresh myself, soon, with these interrogations.

LE and Teachers are not paid what they deserve; one puts their life before ours with every breath they take, and the other helps to mold minds--even when parents fail.

Last edited:
I found ML on the internet last week, but had thought that we already had those interrogation clips, here. I also wasn't sure which way this guy swings--good or evil? I will definitely refresh myself, soon, with these interrogations.

LE and Teachers are not paid what they deserve; one puts their life before ours with every breath they take, and the other helps to mold minds--even when parents fail.
ARACHNE1 I have been watching a lot of ML videos and filling in the background on CWW, MS and JRR. I guffawed at MS's hyperventilating and spiritual clasping of hands as he pushed the "imaginary bad energy" out of his body. If I saw an actor make those moves, I would say, "We need to cut that scene... the audience won't buy it." (I'm thinking the investigators didn't either.) However, I got a totally different feeling watching JRR's interview and totally caught off guard by his demeanor and voice. Man-o-man...he is one tough talking scary guy! Not at all what I had imagined.
No one talked this guy into anything.... he is just an overall bad guy. IMO

Mentour Lawyer has been around for a while. He is a FL attorney who obtains court info on FL cases and publishes it on his YT channel. I think many of us on WS found ML during the trial of Katherine Magbanua and and Sigfredo Garcia for the murder of Dan Markel in 2014. There are lots of videos on his channel on FL cases and we are allowed to post his videos on WS.

Mentour Lawyer has been around for a while. He is a FL attorney who obtains court info on FL cases and publishes it on his YT channel. I think many of us on WS found ML during the trial of Katherine Magbanua and and Sigfredo Garcia for the murder of Dan Markel in 2014. There are lots of videos on his channel on FL cases and we are allowed to post his videos on WS.

Thanks, Gardenista! That is refreshing to know, and exactly what I wanted to hear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back