Justin Beiber victim of statutory rape?

I disagree. I think Bieber and his handlers have handled this with dignity, professionalism and decisiveness. Bieber submitted for DNA testing immediately. She has yet to have her baby do so. I don't see Bieber or his team belaboring the point. The stories that keep popping up aren't about him, they are about her or the baby's real father. She's the one that keeps it in the public eye while Bieber gracefully tries to steer the conversations away from this mess.

I agree 100% with how they handled this. I hope this young woman is found guilty of some form of abuse of process, extortion, etc. and is fined a great deal. The shame and humiliation this young man must have felt to have such a thing said about him, publicly, especially since he is a public figure and presents a wholesome, Christian image, is very sad. I'm not a fan of celebrities in general, but this type of behavior can affect anyone, famous or not, who has something a charlatan wants for free. People need to know they can't get away with it.

Exactly!

as i see it, he (or his handlers) are just as bad. they are milking this for all the publicity they can, otherwise the DNA test would be done and prove one way or the other. i dont think much of this boy, but its getting stupid, now.

He did submit his DNA for testing. But she hasn't submitted the baby's. If it's proven the child isn't his, the gig is up.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/teen-stars-impressed-us-2011-202700743.html

Teen Stars Who Have Impressed Us in 2011

Justin Bieber :
Justin is something of a phenomenon, at least among teenage girls. He has had all kinds of allegations made against him during his career, but none were more horrifying than the one that was made in early November. A woman named Mariah Yeater claimed that Bieber had fathered her child! While many teens would have crumbled under such scrutiny, the "Baby" singer didn't shy away from questions about it. He declared, "I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

Why we love this: It shows maturity way beyond his 17 years, which makes him an excellent person for kids to look up to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back