JVM to get Written Statement from LH's Lawyer tonight Discuss the Lawyer Stmt HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporters have delved into Leanna's upbringing, her employment, quizzed people forinformation about her marriage, and her sex life. The constant attention has prevented her from returning to work.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...anna-harris-statement-hot-car-death/12695461/

Yep yep yep, and I will bet any company that truly believed in the innocence of their employee would go out of their way to save a place for that person, even if it were solely for the purpose of looking like a "good guy". KWIM?

Cutting loose the "grieving mom" speaks volumes, IMO.

I agree but check out THIS POST over on JVM thread ... makes sense in that light, IMO. Perhaps she'd like to say a lot more but because it's early in the investigation and even her atty is still unsure of LH's role (witness/suspect) he has to tread carefully .... ?

Agree. It's very important to not show your cards during a trial. Extremely important.

I also feel that in light of how simple and bland this statement is- they feel there is nothing for her to "prove" bc truth is on her side.

She has a very good lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone

I didn't like the statement that the attorney released and I don't think the attorney was being as clever as he thought he was. He did not evoke sympanthy or formulate a comprehensive stance on which we can see which direction his game plan of defense is for LH. There was a futile, small effort in his statement at one point to conjure some empathy, and then it went off into other realms/tangents.

I did "get" the innuendo of the veiled threat of a lawsuit in mentioning R Jewell.

I also did get the sense that the attorney is chastising everyone and is angry. The old give her enough space to grieve routine is just embarassing---like, hey buddy....who's been stopping her? Really.

I always wonder, though, what does simply "whelmed" look like? :waitasec::D

I dunno... like this maybe? :cool: I just "get it" / "dig you" ?? You neither surpassed nor surrendered to my expectations?

As in... "it's all copacetic"

Just cool.

Dig it.

**SNIP*** I also did get the sense that the attorney is chastising everyone and is angry. The old give her enough space to grieve routine is just embarassing---like, hey buddy....who's been stopping her? Really.

IF... and that is an IF .... RH is a narcissist and she is basically trying to find her way out of a dark, tight, enclosed & suffocating paper bag (IME).... it will simply take some time for her --- and the ones "stopping her" from the true grieving process could be RH's parents (not saying it's intentional)... but if she's staying with Mom or family friends that's one thing -- if she has regular contact with RH's family and keeps getting reminders about "all the good things" involving RH, it's only stalling the process -- both to grieve AND to heal herself.... IMO

As others have said, the statement makes her sound like she was a single parent. I find the lack of mention of RH or her family unit interesting. I also think this statement is interesting when you read it thinking about what was not said instead of what was said.

Jose' Baez on CNN ~ running from room...

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

As others have said, the statement makes her sound like she was a single parent. I find the lack of mention of RH or her family unit interesting. I also think this statement is interesting when you read it thinking about what was not said instead of what was said.

Exactly... what is NOT being said

Jose' Baez on CNN ~ running from room...

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Wow, ok, quick left corner glance out my left eye made me see "Joan" Baez and I thought, "What the HELL does Joan Baez have to say all of a sudden?"

I get it... time to call it a night (for me)

Once again with this case I'm reminded of the Philpott case in the UK. The parents (who were eventually convicted of the manslaughter of their children) held a press conference to tell the media to leave them alone, while completely neglecting to appeal for any help finding the person responsible.

I would have a lot more respect for LH if she seemed more on Cooper's side, in wanting answers about his death, than worrying about what people are saying about her in the media. I feel like perhaps, on this occasion, she would have been best just keeping quiet for the time being, rather than drawing more attention to herself, if she indeed doesn't want the attention.

Exactly... what is NOT being said

Wow, ok, quick left corner glance out my left eye made me see "Joan" Baez and I thought, "What the HELL does Joan Baez have to say all of a sudden?"

I get it... time to call it a night (for me)

LOL, I did that throughout the [modsnip] Anthony trial. "Diamond and Rust" whaaat?

Alright, not much of a statement. I going to close this thread up now. Further discussion can be in either LH's thread or the HLN thread.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members