JY Trial - Witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm not a "friendly face" from the BC trial. I won't be posting very much during this trial because I believe the SOB is guilty as hell. So I'm biased from the get go. But I'll be watching and reading.

I guess I'm not a "friendly face" from the BC trial. I won't be posting very much during this trial because I believe the SOB is guilty as hell. So I'm biased from the get go. But I'll be watching and reading.

LOL, you are a sweet and friendly face to me! I so agree--JY is totally guilty and I can't imagine what his attorneys have up their sleeves to try to get him off.

JLY's case is all circumstantial, as most murder cases are. I think what helps the average person understand it quickly is that there is physical evidence to the case (blood, hair, footprints), an alibi that is shaky at best, some video evidence, and, for good measure, a rock! This is not a high-tech case in any sense of the word. Can't get more lo-tech than a rock!

Ah the voice of 'let's think about it this way' in BC. Good to see you NCSU and hope all is well. Hey did you get the new job? :woohoo:

Ah the voice of 'let's think about it this way' in BC. Good to see you NCSU and hope all is well. Hey did you get the new job? :woohoo:

Thanks, I still have not heard. I'm quite irritated by it as well since he said he would make up his mind within a week. But then big layoffs occurred in that business unit. I sent him an email a few weeks ago basically saying I understand layoffs were happening, but wanted to know if I was still a candidate. I assume not since bringing me in (even though I'm the most qualified technically for this position) would mean someone else would have to be let go. I still haven't heard from him. But I did hear from a former co-worker today that said he heard today they were still going to fill the position. So basically, I have no idea. But thank you for asking.

This will be a boring forum if we all agree 100%. One reason I come here is to hear different opinions. Even if we all agree that he's guilty, we may not agree on the how and why. I've learned a lot on WS and not just about our legal system. Your posts may help me see a different view point.

This will be a boring forum if we all agree 100%. One reason I come here is to hear different opinions. Even if we all agree that he's guilty, we may not agree on the how and why. I've learned a lot on WS and not just about our legal system. Your posts may help me see a different view point.

If the prosecution does as poor a job in this trial as they did in BC't trial, I'll post plenty of opinions.

That was my position with various aspects of the BC trial. I welcomed 'sane and rational' differing points of view to help me balance my own thinking.

Somebody needs to open a new TRIAL thread. I haven't checked yet this morning, maybe there is one already. I have to work out of town today, will get caught up tonight.

I wonder when M. Money and Spivey will be testifying...at this point of the trial, those are the two I'm interested in hearing from most...it must make the Fishers' skin crawl to be in the same room with JY and MM. :sick:

I wonder when M. Money and Spivey will be testifying...at this point of the trial, those are the two I'm interested in hearing from most...it must make the Fishers' skin crawl to be in the same room with JY and MM. :sick:

I am pretty confident Spivey will be one of the last witnesses called.
He will tie everything together for the jury.

I am pretty confident Spivey will be one of the last witnesses called.
He will tie everything together for the jury.

That makes sense JTF. :) do you know if he's been in the court room or is he not allowed to be there?

That makes sense JTF. :) do you know if he's been in the court room or is he not allowed to be there?

As the lead investigator, he is allowed in court each day.
So far, he has attended the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled