Kaine recalls when the marriage began to sour

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Terri has/had PD that is no excuse if she is guilty. It is HER responsibility to monitor her meds, if any, and take care of herself, so that she can take care of her children. IMO I see no indications she was depressed by all the info from her FB account. Sometimes evil just IS, and people like that can always find a way to try to rationalize their behavior. From my exp having 3 friends murdered and one missing since 1975, you can rack your brain until the end of time to find a reason--that just doesn't exist except in the warped mind of the criminal. JMO reading between the lines after seeing the recent video, TH has be FUBAR since day 1. Too bad Kaine didn't see it.

A newborn is tough.. It can take a toll on any marriage. I always think a mom need a year to recover, all of my friends and myself included our not ourselves for at least a year. I cringe at friends within that year, they can be so different and its has nothing to do with ppd.

If Terri has/had PD that is no excuse if she is guilty. It is HER responsibility to monitor her meds, if any, and take care of herself, so that she can take care of her children. IMO I see no indications she was depressed by all the info from her FB account. Sometimes evil just IS, and people like that can always find a way to try to rationalize their behavior. From my exp having 3 friends murdered and one missing since 1975, you can rack your brain until the end of time to find a reason--that just doesn't exist except in the warped mind of the criminal. JMO reading between the lines after seeing the recent video, TH has be FUBAR since day 1. Too bad Kaine didn't see it.

BBM. ITA agree that "sometimes evil just IS," but exactly where the evil IS in this case I'm not so sure. In my opinion, if the truth be known, there may be enough evil to go around.

To my way of thinking, the elephant in the room is growing, but someone spray painted Terri's name on it's side. I believe one must wonder HOW the elephant got into a typical, seemingly normal, middle-class home without someone guiding it through the doorway? I think an elephant in the middle of anyone's home got there with the help of several persons.

BTW, that huge pile of elephant dung sure does stink.

My opinion only

BBM. ITA agree that "sometimes evil just IS," but exactly where the evil IS in this case I'm not so sure. In my opinion, if the truth be known, there may be enough evil to go around.

To my way of thinking, the elephant in the room is growing, but someone spray painted Terri's name on it's side. I believe one must wonder HOW the elephant got into a typical, seemingly normal, middle-class home without someone guiding it through the doorway? I think an elephant in the middle of anyone's home got there with the help of several persons.

BTW, that huge pile of elephant dung sure does stink.

My opinion only

Great post. Thanks wasn't enough!

And maybe in retrospect, he now realizes that. Men are not the greatest when it comes to therapy and things of that nature. I think he's being going over everything in his mind over and over for weeks now. I don't think it's immature of him at all to make that statement. I think it's a big regret of his that he can pinpoint when it started to go bad and he didn't do anything or not enough about it.

And this will always be Kaine's fault no matter what to some people who long ago decided TH was a victim, and KH was a controlling b###ard who brought this onto himself by something he did or didn't do.
jmo

I don't know...I don't think a mother who is jealous of her daughter would take, and show, so many pics of her on her Facebook. She seemed to dote on her daughter...

Two words...

Casey Anthony

Sociopaths are experts at pretending to act normal. Trying to hire a hitman to off your husband, and doing God knows what to Kyron goes beyond PD. I had PD so I know what it's like. Maybe her mood swings were just the crack in the armor showing because she was getting really bored with pretending all the time, from not getting to be the center of attention--that she solved by doting on her baby, tired of acting like she was so involved with Kyron--again a attention getting behavior, and at the root of her hatred of Kyron not getting her way in the marriage by having him gone the minute Desiree got back from Canada. Too hard to forget TH's background with multiple marriages, DUI, Child Endangerment, IMO--obsession with her body image. JMO If Terri uses PD as an excuse and it leads to finding Kyron--that works for me, but I won't buy it. As a society, it seems we try to rationalize esp. Mothers that kill children bio or not.

It occurs to me that KH is now in the same position as he was when TH moved in with him to take care of Kyron. I wonder if someone else will move in to take care of K ? Also, wasn't Kyron around the same age as K is now when TH moved in with KH ? I know life's full of strange coincidences, but isn't this one a doozy ?

All JMO

Sociopaths are experts at pretending to act normal. Trying to hire a hitman to off your husband, and doing God knows what to Kyron goes beyond PD. I had PD so I know what it's like. Maybe her mood swings were just the crack in the armor showing because she was getting really bored with pretending all the time, from not getting to be the center of attention--that she solved by doting on her baby, tired of acting like she was so involved with Kyron--again a attention getting behavior, and at the root of her hatred of Kyron not getting her way in the marriage by having him gone the minute Desiree got back from Canada. Too hard to forget TH's background with multiple marriages, DUI, Child Endangerment, IMO--obsession with her body image. JMO If Terri uses PD as an excuse and it leads to finding Kyron--that works for me, but I won't buy it. As a society, it seems we try to rationalize esp. Mothers that kill children bio or not.

I agree. I don't believe PD is associated with plotting and carrying out murderous plans. PD is more about deep depression and anxiety...if it produces violence, it's usually because the mom "snaps." If TH is guilty, it was all too calculated, IMHO, to point to PD.

because the answer was obvious?

I agree with you. I have known since the first day I met my husband that if it came down to his daughter or me, he's going to pick his daughter. I am totally okay with that now, but it did take awhile for me to be okay with that. Marrying a man with a child was a huge adjustment for me. I'm doing a lot better now, but the first year was a challenge. I don't regret marrying him, though, and I would never even think to hurt my stepdaughter to get back at him. In fact, I love her as if she were my own child. Being a stepmom means having to put the child above personal needs. If a person can't do that, they shouldn't be a stepparent or even a parent, for that matter.

I have the feeling TH was not okay with Kyron being picked over her. I think she couldn't stand him getting more attention from KH than she did. I think that's why she got pregnant in the first place, so Kaine would favor THEIR child over a child that isn't hers. I think a lot of resentment built up over time, and coupled with the PPD and the affair (real or imagined, it affected her), she just gave up and decided she wanted to be rid of them both. She could not get past her own needs. She couldn't have Kaine and didn't want anyone else having him either. And since Kyron is an extension of Kaine, if she was really wanting to get rid of Kaine, she had to get rid of both Kaine and Kyron. I think she had a rage against Kaine, and unfortunately, it got focused on Kyron since he's smaller and probably couldn't fight back against her. (Wow, this is really looking more and more like the Casey A case everyday).

Gee...I think all of this talking by Kaine is terrible! "My wife had our baby and then our marriage got rocky." Huh? Sorry folks, but that is not nice....not when your looking for your missing son. Every marriage goes through tough times. Thats normal. Thats what the vows are all about. If he thought Terri was depressed or having difficulties, then he needed to press her to seek some medical or psychological attention.

From the first time I saw the "family" together, I thought that KH displayed total indifference toward TH. I truly felt that he did not love the woman...(sounds stupid, I know), but that was my distinct impression. Upon observing him in other videos, I realize why he gives me that feeling. There is a syndrome called Aspergers(?) that causes that "flat affect", that he displays. I'm no expert on the disorder, but am a little familiar with it because my niece's husband, while considered a mathematical and computer software writing expert has it. He has the same look as KH....a really nice guy, highly skilled in other areas also, but "lacking" something. It's really hard to put a finger on exactly what, but these people definitely are different.

From the first time I saw the "family" together, I thought that KH displayed total indifference toward TH. I truly felt that he did not love the woman...(sounds stupid, I know), but that was my distinct impression. Upon observing him in other videos, I realize why he gives me that feeling. There is a syndrome called Aspergers(?) that causes that "flat affect", that he displays. I'm no expert on the disorder, but am a little familiar with it because my niece's husband, while considered a mathematical and computer software writing expert has it. He has the same look as KH....a really nice guy, highly skilled in other areas also, but "lacking" something. It's really hard to put a finger on exactly what, but these people definitely are different.

I thought the same thing. I just think KH does not care for TH anymore and was moving on.

Asperger's reminded me of the Hans Reiser case!! (He claimed to have Asperger's, part of his failed defense, ultimate confession.) (Sorry for your friend though.)

I realize it's probably just me....but the more these people talk, the more comfortable I become sitting on the fence.

I realize it's probably just me....but the more these people talk, the more comfortable I become sitting on the fence.

Not just you, move over and make room for me.

That's soooo not what I meant. I hope nobody here thinks that I think a missing child is a gift! Or any mental illness is a gift. Believe me, I know first hand how awful it is.

It's an 'out' for her. An explanation and defense of why she may have done anything to kyron or anybody else.

To me this article is like saying "We understand.....it's not your fault Terri. You're not bad. You are sick. You won't go to jail...you will go to a hospital where you can get well. It's not too late to tell us where Kyron is".

And it WILL be a gift to all involved if it brings Kyron home.

Exactly the way I saw it. They are telling Terri that if she cooperates, they will help her with a face-saving plan to mitigate her damages. She just needs to tell them where Kyron is.

It occurs to me that KH is now in the same position as he was when TH moved in with him to take care of Kyron. I wonder if someone else will move in to take care of K ? Also, wasn't Kyron around the same age as K is now when TH moved in with KH ? I know life's full of strange coincidences, but isn't this one a doozy ?

All JMO

Interesting point, thank you.

It's not his place to speak for Terri, and he's shown that he fully understands this over the entire span of interviews. For him to mention the name of one of her prescriptions would be totally inappropriate. So to me, this statement says nothing about his knowledge of her health or of he knowledge in general except maybe of his own boundaries.

That's my thoughts on it too. Besides she's not a toddler that needs watching.

We've got a few threads talking about the same topic. I'm closing some and this is one of them.

Please continue to discuss here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108863"]Kaine tells us about Terri and PPD - what role does it play in this case, if any? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you would like your posts moved to another thread, send me the links and I"ll zip them over for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean