Karr's Ex Wife Hires High Profile Attorney

stonewall said:
Why not? I think we all know others who have done the same thing. I am surprised she didn't hire Gloria Allred! LOL What a way to get rich...:confused:
I had Gloria on my mind, that is why I wrote what I did. LOL

dragonfly707 said:
NBC News here in Northern California just reported that Lara Knudsen (the ex-wife of suspect John Mark Karr) has higherd high profile attorney Mike Rains (the attorney for baseball player Barry Bonds). Mike Rains spoke with reporters outside the Knudsen home. He said that his client is in the process of contacting the Denver DA in attempt to cooperate with them fully in their investigation. He went on to say that she is very upset and embarrassed, by this whole ordeal. And that she has not ever been contacted by Denver authorities in regards to any of the Ramsey murder investigation, or any in way concerning any investigation of her ex husband.
Well thank God it wasn't Gloria Allred again,I suspect she already has her hands full with amber frey:innocent:

Okay, Karr has kids. Why wasn't he paying child support? Or, was he?

If child support was ordered he was out of the Country so they would be hard pressed to collect. he probably owes back support

My guess is that the attorney contacted her and offered his services. He's probably doing it pro bono just for the publicity.

JBean said:
Is the high profile attorney for her or for Karr? If it is for her, what does she need an attorney for?
Where is Gloria Alred when we need her, lol.

...baht ;), I highly doubt she was getting anything...He claimed abject poverty and was living in a $160/month (US) apartment when they arrested him...

Is there an online news link to this information yet?

michelle said:
Where is Gloria Alred when we need her, lol.
Gloria is representing Scott Dyleski's girlfriend at the moment--that trial should end next week, and then it is just a matter of Gloria wrapping up her book deal, and selling off the movie rights. She'll have plenty of time, to finish that up, and then be free to welcome John Mark Karr to CA for his trial here.

Buzzm1 said:
Gloria is representing Scott Dyleski's girlfriend at the moment--that trial should end next week, and then it is just a matter of Gloria wrapping up her book deal, and selling off the movie rights. She'll have plenty of time, to finish that up, and then be free to welcome John Mark Karr to CA for his trial here.
I must have misunderstood. I thought Ms. Alred was a victims rights attny. Do you really think she would defend Karr? TIA.

philamena said:
I must have misunderstood. I thought Ms. Alred was a victims rights attny. Do you really think she would defend Karr? TIA.
I thought o too until she represented Amber Frey. Apparently she is branching out to include representing women in high profile cases to help them and herself write books and make money. I guess Karr's wife could be classified a victim if Amber can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back