Kathleen Savio's Death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio says that PD was there for "wellness check". PD would more than likely be DP.

And the coagulated blood in the tub, with her laying on her left side................hmmm

Henry Savio dropped a red rose on his daughter's white casket during an emotional funeral service this week as Kathleen Savio was returned to her grave.
Other family members and friends somberly followed suit, adding roses wreathed with baby's breath to the new casket that was reburied Monday at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Hillside. (more at link)

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/665466,CST-NWS-boling24.stng

I like this picture of Kathleen.

savio1.jpg_20071123_14_35_01_80-0-0.imageContent

Did anyone see the discussion last night about the emergency responder's written report? Someone, presumably DP, told them that Kathleen had a history of cardiac problems. Per the autopsy she had a perfect heart.

There were other oddities too. Maybe the written report is at Greta's site.

I think even with the FBI's help its going to be very difficult at this point to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that DrewP is guilty of KP's murder. Don't get me wrong, I think he did it. However, its not like they are reopening an old investigation as a starting point. If her death was ruled accidental from the start then there was no investigation and they will be starting from scratch almost 4 years after the fact. They have evidence of a history of DV and that her death was not accidental, but how are they going to prove it was him??? Any physical evidence beyond her body is long gone and the only witness is his buddy Steve C. - it's going to be a challenge. I hope the FBI has some rabbits up their sleeves. Any thoughts?

I think even with the FBI's help its going to be very difficult at this point to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that DrewP is guilty of KP's murder. Don't get me wrong, I think he did it. However, its not like they are reopening an old investigation as a starting point. If her death was ruled accidental from the start then there was no investigation and they will be starting from scratch almost 4 years after the fact. They have evidence of a history of DV and that her death was not accidental, but how are they going to prove it was him??? Any physical evidence beyond her body is long gone and the only witness is his buddy Steve C. - it's going to be a challenge. I hope the FBI has some rabbits up their sleeves. Any thoughts?

I agree. While I think he was involved with her death, getting evidence that put him in the room with her at the time of her death will be difficult now. But combined with Stacy's case, and with a couple of witnesses (hopefully) maybe they can come up with a circumstantial case strong enough for a conviction. A conviction here is important for the kids. Because any monies left from her death can then be given to the kids as he cannot profit from her death.

I agree. While I think he was involved with her death, getting evidence that put him in the room with her at the time of her death will be difficult now. But combined with Stacy's case, and with a couple of witnesses (hopefully) maybe they can come up with a circumstantial case strong enough for a conviction. A conviction here is important for the kids. Because any monies left from her death can then be given to the kids as he cannot profit from her death.

I was hoping I was missing something obvious. I guess if they can track down the locksmith that was involved he would be considered an objective witness - unless of course he was also someone known to DP. Do locksmiths keep records of their calls? Probably not I guess.

Perhaps KP's family will have some details documented from the time she died. I know if it was my family member I would be keeping track of all the details, especially if I suspected foul play and a cover up. We can only hope.

On the point about the money, even if they don't convict on KP's murder, at least if they can convict on SP, the money will end up with the kids. Again, we can only hope.

Seems Stacy may be Drew P's alibi for Kathleen's death.

And in another twist in the case: Drew Peterson's friend Ric Mims tells AMW correspondent Jon Leiberman that when Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in 2004, Drew told cops he had an alibi: his fourth wife. Ric says, "He mentioned to me that he was with the kids and Stacy was his alibi. I told him 'it sucks to be you now, because Stacy is gone and they are re-opening the case.'"

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=50297

That's interesting since they didn't really know when she died. Did he not leave Stacy's side all weekend? Especially since at least one article I read on Kathleen's death said that Drew P was the watch commander the eve. she was found. So at least on that day, Stacy couldn't alibi him if he was at work.

What I can't decide is if Drew actually needed or used an alibi at the time of Kathleen's death, or is this statement been made to Ric only since the disappearance of Stacy?? Thinking ...why would he have needed an alibi back then, when the cause of death was ruled accidental? This is the only time I find anything pertaining to an alibi , what Ric said that is. I can't help but wonder if that is documented or just convenient now that Stacy is missing.

I did a find a this but it was not noted as to where it came from

Illinois State Police Special Agent Herbert B. Hardy had told the coroners jury that Petersons whereabouts were accounted for at the time of Kathleens death

okay I did find an original article that states the above
http://www.chicagosuburbannews.com/batavia/homepage/x187558353

itsreenw: (I lost which thread you had posted this on but saw you just posted here) :)

I thought at one time in the earlier threads that is was mentioned that Drew had a family member that had something to do with a concrete company. I did go to the site, but no "Nancy" showed up.

Please pm me as to where you had originally posted this at so I can follow through. thanks!

I have also read that the best friend Mary's teenage son was supposed to have been there with her.

I am wondering if that is Steve's wife or child? It didn't make sense to me when they said that when Drew got "her" friend that he got Steve. "Her" friend was more likely to be Steve's wife, and Drew's friend was more likely Steve. Drew would never have allowed her to have a male friend- unless the friend was part of a couple they were friends with- and Kathleen was more likely to be close to the wife. IMO, Drew P got Steve and his wife to come over. Their child may have also come. Steve has been the one to talk to the press, but I have read somewhere that their was a woman there also.

I wonder if she will be called to the GJ also, as she was a witness too.

That wouldn't be a month LD.

I also had posted I thought she may have died on February 29th when we were discussing the date errors in the Autopsy Report Date of Death as March 1, 2004 and the Date of Autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member