Kathleen Smith - Is Her Killer Really Guilty?

xandland

Reaction score
Okay, way back in October 1984, a woman (Kathleen Smith) was killed in Tempe, Arizona. Nearly 30 years later, a man named Robert S. Ortloff was convicted of the murder and sentenced to life in prison. He was already serving a 50+ year sentence in federal prison for a bombing.

But did he kill her? Did he even commit the bombing (some evidence suggests he was framed by people who thought he got away with murder)? And could the real killer be who Ortloff claims is the murderer? (Believe it or not, he claims one of the founders of the Subway sandwich franchise is the real murderer).

I'd like Web Sleuths out there to look into this case. He's been paroled for the fed's bombing case and is currently serving his life sentence in Arizona. I believe he has exhausted all his appeals, but I'm not sure.

Please read the following LENGTHY article completely and you'll see why it's possible he didn't commit the crime: Bombshell: The explosive backstory in the Robert Ortloff murder trial may be more fascinating than the case itself

There is more information about his case that can be found online. It's a real head scratcher.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back