katie holmes...Did anyone notice

Oh yeah, there's more to it but it's a quick read, real light. I enjoyed it and would recommend it if you like that type of stuff, chick-lit. The book I read right before it was "Too late to say goodbye" by Ann Rule (about the murdering dentist, Barton Corbin) so it was a much needed lighter material.

Even though it's fiction, it's real eye-opening as to how things work in Hollywood. Yeah, the actors/actresses make ridiculous amounts of money, but I wouldn't want their lives for any amount of money. Again, assuming it's based on how things really are in H'wood.

Thanks again!:) I am interested in this type of stuff but it's a matter of finding the time. hehe - guess I could cut down time on here but.....that's not gonna happen!:D

My daughter bought me Jackie Collins Hollywood Wives - The New Generation a couple of years ago and I haven't even opened it!:silenced:

Thanks again!:) I am interested in this type of stuff but it's a matter of finding the time. hehe - guess I could cut down time on here but.....that's not gonna happen!:D

My daughter bought me Jackie Collins Hollywood Wives - The New Generation a couple of years ago and I haven't even opened it!:silenced:

Ooooh, that one was good, you should read it. I love that trashtasic Jackie Collins.

I'm always on a new tear about wanting various types of plastic surgery. I haven't had any and probably won't ever, but I like to fantasize. Anyway, my latest was getting veneers on my teeth. After reading this book, what "Star" endured, I decided my teeth were perfectly fine as they are. Yeeeouch.

I used to think katie was cute but she looks sick in this pic.

Exactly!! Same haircut, too.

I have to ROFL at how much taller she is than Tommy Boy, yet I guess he's used to that. :hand:
i cant believe how much shorter he is--- cracks me up----just hope she doesnt start wearing pilot sunglasses--- I am sure he has some from his top gun days :cool: :cool: :cool:

Katie is grossly thin. She looks like a skeleton.

Good, maybe she'll disappear then.

She was the worst part of an otherwise amazing movie: Batman Begins

She's not even in the Dark Knight sequel. Her role as Rachel Dawes is being reprised by Maggie Gyllenhaal.

A link to the above article:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20042050,00.html

"Before heading home, she ordered eight dozen cupcakes and several pies from Cush's Grocery and Market in Shreveport. (She also lavished the cast and crew with desserts from the store.)"

"sweet-toothed" Katie? - After seeing her latest photo, now we're supposed to believe that she's eating cupcakes???

"Before heading home, she ordered eight dozen cupcakes and several pies from Cush's Grocery and Market in Shreveport. (She also lavished the cast and crew with desserts from the store.)"

"sweet-toothed" Katie? - After seeing her latest photo, now we're supposed to believe that she's eating cupcakes???

No way she's eating that stuff, unless she vomits immediately after.

Why all this weight loss? She was so cute before and NOT fat at all. She's tall enough that she doesn't have to weigh 95 lbs to be considered thin.

Sometimes when people cannot have the foods they crave so desperately, they make sure everyone else has them.
My dad was notorious for this.

wow.. She looks physically ill! It doesn't even appear she and Tom are holding hands, more like he is holding her up!

Posh Spice, is that you??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

I liked Katie Holmes so much more with her "sweet & naive" personality. Seriously, who knows what the real truth is, but you can usually tell when a couple has chemistry & I just don't see it with them, never have... not even when he was jumping on the couch demanding that we see it! :bang: :bang: :bang:

Oh yeah, there's more to it but it's a quick read, real light. I enjoyed it and would recommend it if you like that type of stuff, chick-lit. The book I read right before it was "Too late to say goodbye" by Ann Rule (about the murdering dentist, Barton Corbin) so it was a much needed lighter material.

Even though it's fiction, it's real eye-opening as to how things work in Hollywood. Yeah, the actors/actresses make ridiculous amounts of money, but I wouldn't want their lives for any amount of money. Again, assuming it's based on how things really are in H'wood.

Guess we better grab the book before Tom Thumb has it taken off the market!

Katie H looks horrible.

I would have liked to read the article about the book, but I clicked the link, and apparently it has to be searched for. ??

The book sounds like an interesting read anyway. Especially if Tom C doesn't like it. I don't care for him one little bit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back