Katie holmes travels fast

ljwf22 said:
Wow. Back-to-back babies. They better hurry and get married while she's slim and pale. I've heard the wedding is planned for around Thanksgiving. Katie sure seems happier lately. I hope she is. I don't really care whether tom is or not.....
It may or may not be true ljwf22.
It was in one of our mags, they showed him and her kinda looking at her tummy which had a slight bulge.

Jacobi said:
Definitely above average. Ample bosom, tall with long legs up to her chin, seriously cute face, beautiful flowing locks, dimples in all the right places, nice package in the rear, a come-hither smirk and a slightly appealing lazy right eye.

Agreed. Not so sure about the super long legs, though; she could just be very high waisted!

I think Katie is very Scottish looking. Over in the British Isles her looks would probably be considered rather ordinary. There are lots of girls over there who have that "Katie" look.

narlacat said:
How do you mean?

I heard she was pregnant again, thought other people here might have heard that too :)

I wasn't being mean, I was saying it like I see it and as I see it, Katie Holmes is just another pretty face, nothing special about her.
I was just giving you trouble ;)

Everyone finds different people attractive. And thank goodness we do! If we didn't, then we'd all want to marry the same person!! :D

To each his or her own!
For example, I never thought that guy that Meg Ryan left her husband for was attrctive, but a lot of other people did. What was his name? I'm having a brain fart!!

PrayersForMaura said:

Everyone finds different people attractive. And thank goodness we do! If we didn't, then we'd all want to marry the same person!! :D

To each his or her own!
For example, I never thought that guy that Meg Ryan left her husband for was attrctive, but a lot of other people did. What was his name? I'm having a brain fart!!
Russell Crowe? I don't think Meg left Dennis Quaid for him, I think they had already split.

PrayersForMaura said:

To each his or her own!
I see :)

That doesn't make sense Maura lol

If you are talking about Russell Crowe, it might interest you to know he is not an Aussie, if that was some weak attempt at having a go at me again :)
ljwf22, I think she did leave Dennis for Russell...I can't quite remember..

narlacat said:

If you are talking about Russell Crowe, it might interest you to know he is not an Aussie, if that was some weak attempt at having a go at me again :)
I read an interview (Vanity Fair, I think) where Meg said she didn't leave DQ for RC. Her vantage point. I, personally, would be happy with either one! :D Russell was born in New Zealand but grew up in Australia, correct?

ljwf22 said:
I read an interview (Vanity Fair, I think) where Meg said she didn't leave DQ for RC. Her vantage point. I, personally, would be happy with either one! :D Russell was born in New Zealand but grew up in Australia, correct?
Correct :)

I thought she left Dennis for Russell when they did that movie together, forget the name of it right now...

narlacat said:
Correct :)

I thought she left Dennis for Russell when they did that movie together, forget the name of it right now...
'Proof of Life' - I think it was a stinker.

narlacat said:

Aussie?? What??
I don't know who is an Aussie and who isn't. :waitasec:
I don't really care either.

My point was, we all find different people attractive. And just about everyone I know thinks Russell Crowe is hot. I am one person who doesn't think so.
I was just using that as an example, using another famous actor/actress.
I was not trying to take a shot at you, I was actually trying to offer an olive branch. :rolleyes:

Here, I'll use another one that might not offend you: Cameron Diaz. I don't find her all that cute, but a lot of people do.

PrayersForMaura said:
Aussie?? What??
I don't know who is an Aussie and who isn't. :waitasec:
I don't really care either.

My point was, we all find different people attractive. And just about everyone I know thinks Russell Crowe is hot. I am one person who doesn't think so.
I was just using that as an example, using another famous actor/actress.
I was not trying to take a shot at you, I was actually trying to offer an olive branch. :rolleyes:

Here, I'll use another one that might not offend you: Cameron Diaz. I don't find her all that cute, but a lot of people do.
Ok Maura, no worries
I thought seeing as you wanted to cause me trouble in an earlier post, you were having another dig.
I accept the olive branch :)

PS I dont' find Crowe attractive either.

I think Katie is very attractive. I don't get the reference to a "massive jaw".

???????

Katie wasn't Tom's first choice, IIRC Scarlett Johannsen (sp?) was interviewed by Tom and pretty much said "no thanks" when offered a position as his girlfriend. Katie did not have IMO the big career ahead of her that Scarlett has achieved (and thus, didn't need to be hitching herself to his wagon) so Katie was more impressionable.

This is just speculation and gossip so I don't have a link. Take with a grain.

shopper said:
Katie wasn't Tom's first choice, IIRC Scarlett Johannsen (sp?) was interviewed by Tom and pretty much said "no thanks" when offered a position as his girlfriend. Katie did not have IMO the big career ahead of her that Scarlett has achieved (and thus, didn't need to be hitching herself to his wagon) so Katie was more impressionable.

This is just speculation and gossip so I don't have a link. Take with a grain.
I believe it, link or no link LOL
I heard Jessica Alba was on his list too and that Katie was his last choice.

Floh said:
First time she's been seen alone?

she's spent the last week with Victoria Beckham in Paris, hasn't she? and with no sign of Cruise or Suri.

No, but according to Perez she was being accompanied by her future SIL the whole time. I thought it very out of character for Tom to allow Katie to galavant overseas without him. Turns out, he didn't. Tom's mother and sister are creepy IMO.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/exclusives/did_you_know_20061011.php

Random, but did you know that the actor who plays Ethan on Lost is Tom's cousin?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back