KC & her family post remains discovery UPDATED STATEMENT

I don't think Geo. & Cindy's new att'y would misrepresent their actions and he said there have been no visits since the day of the indictment. It may be the prisoner, it may be the family, or it may be mutual but for certain there is estrangement.

(snipped)

Sorry to be snarky here but I am bouncing between grief and rage...the "lawsuit" would be cheaper than this case....

You are not being snarky at all Cocoa. You nailed how so many of us are feeling right now, "bouncing between grief and rage." And yes, the lawsuit would be a helluva lot cheaper.

After their overnight stay at the RitzCarlton, Cindy seems really refreshed and smiling and acting like she was hosting a party for the defense people. Where is their GRIEF? Do they know what it means?

Where did you see this Gaia? Was it on Geraldo? I missed that show :confused:

Salem

I think because all their conversations are recorded/video taped, and they don't want to give the prosecution any more ammo.

LOL I don't think they need any more at this point. He he he

I do not understand at all why her parents and brother have not been in to see her
Unless of course its been done secretly ?

Really...if your grandaughter's body is found and you think your daughter is innocent and obviously destroyed over the news of it. You would rush to their side. No attorney could keep me away.

Does anyone have a link to the visitor's log? Im' curious to see who's visited her, these passed few days.

I don't have a link, but I know a few weeks back it was posted and I read a news article that JB did not want the A's to visit as all sessions would be taped, and thus, released to the public.

Having said that, I can't imagine even JB would prevent the A's from visiting KC now if she wanted to see them.

Which leads me to surmise that she doesn't.

The only form of communication they have now are through letters they write back and forth to each other....with JB as the mail carrier.

I find the fact she hasn't been visited by her family very perplexing.

They don't need to say anything incriminating. Why don't they simply say "We love you and pray for you every day."

If they did that on a regular basis I believe the family would garner more sympathy.

What is up their sleeves? Why no visits? This makes me believe the family is slightly involved in a cover up and are afraid Casey may say something that will have them in hot water.

I can't see how anything would keep them away unless they had on some level DISOWNED KC. I believe LP when he says its all about defense at this point. But perhaps they are just protecting themselves.

:chicken:

If Casey's defense team is doing their job - they will ask the family not to visit Casey right now. Everything will end up plastered all over the news, and no matter what, will not look good. I think if they are smart they will stay silent until the formal id is made and results of what they found are announced. Then they will formulate a new game plan and a new position to take. I am sure it will still be one that paints Casey as a innocent victim. Ugh
They may not have seen each other in person, but she can still call them.

Could someone give me a rundown since this computer won't let me access it for some reason?

It's basically a statement saying they aren't going to make a statement at this time. Please respect our privacy at this difficult time, etc.

They are realistic but hope that this is not Caylee. Their prayers are with the family of whomever this child belongs to if it is not her. Also, if it isn't her, their search will immediatly resume.

(nurse centers energy and will be nice)

Anthony's say they are awaiting id of the remains. They extend wishes to family of the remains if not caylee. If it is not Caylee they are ready to get back out and look for her alive. They thank those who understand what they are going thru (those who have prayed for them and understand them...seemed mutually exclusive).. They want to be left alone. They also mentioned the difficulty of having a daughter being prosecuted.

Could someone give me a rundown since this computer won't let me access it for some reason?

They are asking for privacy.

They are hopeful these are not Caylee's remains and if they are not, they send their condolences to the family the remains do belong to.

Asking for prayers for missing children everywhere.

SS, It's a letter released on their lawyers letterhead. Just says for everyone to please respect their privacy & no more statements will be coming from them soon. They are awaiting DNA results & if it is not Caylee, they will continue their search. Also, they send their sympathy to the possible other family that the remains might belong too.

Most has already been posted in bits today. This was the official release from the lawyer.

I must say it is the most professional, caring and intelligent statement to date. I have begged them to do this a long time ago. I fear this is too late in coming, if they had shown this kind of attitude in the begining, peoples concept of them would have been different. Their new lawyer is a keeper. I hope the A's realize this.

In their defense, at least they are staying off the tv now. When they were searching for Caylee, all of Cindy's friends and family advised her to stop talking to the media. She was looking like an idiot, a moron, blind, etc. etc. Cindy always maintained that she didn't care how she looked, she just wanted to keep Caylee's name out there. A lot of people on this board (myself included) figured that Cindy just liked the attention. Well, now that Caylee has been found, Cindy doesn't want to talk. I know a lot of you don't like her, but this statement returns a very small bit of my respect to her.

Of course, she may be just trying to save her own *advertiser censored** now too (not talking on the advise of her new attorney).

For anyone who is having problems loading from the website:

anthonystatement.jpg

re: the presser. I noticed that GA took the lead vs. CA on this one. Although it states the message is from GA/CA it certainly isn't worded in A'neses.

At least BC was honest enough to add to a sentence "......., Casey will consume our lives with conflict."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back