KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

Ok, let me see if I have the defense strategy:

Zanny was a co-worker of KC's at Universal although no Zanny ever worked at Universal, and was recommended by Jeff Hopkins to babysit Caylee because he used her to babysit his son, Zack, a good friend of Caylee's - although Jeff has no children. Zanny babysat Caylee for about 2 years so that KC could go to a job she didn't have and was paid $400 per week with money KC didn't have, although Zanny is rich and babysat out of love of Caylee. Zanny babysat Caylee at an apartment that she never inhabited during these 2 years but no one KC knows has ever met Zanny or heard of Zanny and Caylee did not recognize the name when it was spoken. KC does not have a phone number for Zanny, but Zanny has many phones with area codes all over Florida. Coincidentally, a Zanny viewed the same apartment a few days after the JBP incident, but it isn't the same Zanny.

KC dropped Caylee off at the stairwell of said apartment on June 9th between 9am and 1pm and hasn't seen Zanny or Caylee since, except for on June 16th at Jay Blanchard Park, where Zanny and her half-sister Samantha knocked KC to the ground, grabbed Caylee from her and took off in a car filled with Samantha's 3 children.

Zanny and Samantha threatened Caylee and the entire Anthony family and gave KC a script to follow or else. The script included stealing, lying, partying, shopping, smoking pot, watching movies, pole dancing and sleeping around with a few guys until a unspecified time when Caylee would be reunited with her loving, caring mother of the year.

Unbeknownst to KC, Zanny killed Caylee and entered the A home with her secret key to gather items that would frame KC for the murder. She then hid the body of the child in KC's trunk for a few days until she saw it parked at Amscot. She opened the trunk with her magic Nanny powers and saw that KC had not yet noticed the rotting corpse in her trunk, so Zanny stole the body back and drove it to KC's family neighborhood and dumped it in some flooded area behind KC's house which was also KC's childhood haunt.

Zanny has a magic umbrella which allows her to fly over rooftops and KC is 100% innocent.

:clap:
What a load of BS.

Ok, let me see if I have the defense strategy:

Zanny was a co-worker of KC's at Universal although no Zanny ever worked at Universal, and was recommended by Jeff Hopkins to babysit Caylee because he used her to babysit his son, Zack, a good friend of Caylee's - although Jeff has no children. Zanny babysat Caylee for about 2 years so that KC could go to a job she didn't have and was paid $400 per week with money KC didn't have, although Zanny is rich and babysat out of love of Caylee. Zanny babysat Caylee at an apartment that she never inhabited during these 2 years but no one KC knows has ever met Zanny or heard of Zanny and Caylee did not recognize the name when it was spoken. KC does not have a phone number for Zanny, but Zanny has many phones with area codes all over Florida. Coincidentally, a Zanny viewed the same apartment a few days after the JBP incident, but it isn't the same Zanny.

KC dropped Caylee off at the stairwell of said apartment on June 9th between 9am and 1pm and hasn't seen Zanny or Caylee since, except for on June 16th at Jay Blanchard Park, where Zanny and her half-sister Samantha knocked KC to the ground, grabbed Caylee from her and took off in a car filled with Samantha's 3 children.

Zanny and Samantha threatened Caylee and the entire Anthony family and gave KC a script to follow or else. The script included stealing, lying, partying, shopping, smoking pot, watching movies, pole dancing and sleeping around with a few guys until a unspecified time when Caylee would be reunited with her loving, caring mother of the year.

Unbeknownst to KC, Zanny killed Caylee and entered the A home with her secret key to gather items that would frame KC for the murder. She then hid the body of the child in KC's trunk for a few days until she saw it parked at Amscot. She opened the trunk with her magic Nanny powers and saw that KC had not yet noticed the rotting corpse in her trunk, so Zanny stole the body back and drove it to KC's family neighborhood and dumped it in some flooded area behind KC's house which was also KC's childhood haunt.

Zanny has a magic umbrella which allows her to fly over rooftops and KC is 100% innocent.

Here's a new 'twist' for ya...per ToddB to FoxNews:
"This has become a malicious, nasty case," Black told FOXNews.com. "Even in the worst cases, like O.J. Simpson, I've never seen an investigation tell a defense team to go to hell."

Though he admitted police haven't actually uttered those words, he said "their conduct tells you that," because they haven't kept the defense team informed.

Caylee was last seen June 16, less than two months before she turned 3. Casey Anthony waited a month to report her daughter missing. She maintains she dropped her little girl off with Gonzalez and another woman in an apartment complex parking lot and saw them drive away.

Police say she made up her story and nearly everything else she has told them.

Um -- Perhaps they don't believe her because she comes up with a new story every day?? Is this new 'version' news to anyone other than me?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469545,00.html

I am the most angry because I see where CA set Casey up to fail. Treat Casey as an adult if you want, but she wasn't treated like an adult. (snip)

Something that sticks in my mind was the testimony about JG and Casey lying on her bed watching TV. This was after Caylee was already here. They were engaged.

I thought that the parents' reaction to that was really weird. They were fully clothed, they were just lying on the bed playing with the baby and watching television. Now my kids - as unencumbered teens - didn't have BFs and GFs in their rooms (they knew not to) but I would not have started a fight over it, especially if one of them had already had a baby.

I guess some of you think they were right, but I just thought it was a little bit over the top - not to mention shutting the barn door when the horses were already out, LOL.

"This has become a malicious, nasty case," Black told FOXNews.com. "Even in the worst cases, like O.J. Simpson, I've never seen an investigation tell a defense team to go to hell."

Though he admitted police haven't actually uttered those words, he said "their conduct tells you that," because they haven't kept the defense team informed.

Caylee was last seen June 16, less than two months before she turned 3. Casey Anthony waited a month to report her daughter missing. She maintains she dropped her little girl off with Gonzalez and another woman in an apartment complex parking lot and saw them drive away.

Um -- Perhaps they don't believe her because she comes up with a new story every day?? Is this new 'version' news to anyone other than me?

Anyone think she just can't keep up with whom she told what?

Something that sticks in my mind was the testimony about JG and Casey lying on her bed watching TV. This was after Caylee was already here. They were engaged.

I thought that the parents' reaction to that was really weird. They were fully clothed, they were just lying on the bed playing with the baby and watching television. Now my kids - as unencumbered teens - didn't have BFs and GFs in their rooms (they knew not to) but I would not have started a fight over it, especially if one of them had already had a baby.

I guess some of you think they were right, but I just thought it was a little bit over the top - not to mention shutting the barn door when the horses were already out, LOL.

Maybe Cindy was worried about losing another horse.

Maybe Todd got the story wrong.

Maybe Cindy was worried about losing another horse.

LOL you could be right - but THAT was not the way to do it. I mean, rules are rules. But still. They had a baby, for pete's sake. And he wasn't allowed on top of her made bed? Like I said, it just hit me that this was a weird household.

Maybe Todd should get his facts straight and read the interviews she had with police before spewing venom and garbage to the media. :) He sure doesn't do his client(s) any favors.

Maybe Todd should get his facts straight and read the interviews she had with police before spewing venom and garbage to the media. :) He sure doesn't do his client(s) any favors.
Yeah, Todd is implying that KC has now come up with yet a third or fourth story, the second one she didn't tell the police. He's just produced another KC lie. Wonder if that was intentional or just misinfomation on his part.

LOL you could be right - but THAT was not the way to do it. I mean, rules are rules. But still. They had a baby, for pete's sake. And he wasn't allowed on top of her made bed? Like I said, it just hit me that this was a weird household.

I think CA didn't want JG to take her "girls" away from her. She didn't like the Grunds, she said so in her interview with LE. And I think she was jealous, too, here was CA getting engaged and happy, and here she was stuck trying to reconcile with her estranged husband for financial reasons (per SP email). All this resentment and bitterness came to the surface , even tho in telling the story she made GA out to be the heavy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back