KC's Anniversary Reaction

Ya see, I don't see it like that. How can we say Casey loves herself? xxxxI don't think Casey loved herself at all, I think she hated herself. She hated her life, her mother, her father, her "cheap" cell phone.. she hated everything she was so much that she pretended she was someone else entirely.

You cannot love anyone unless you love youself. She is incapable.

ITA. But I agree because I believe she is a sociopath. She therefore was born without a concept of Love. It's my personal belief that Sociopaths are born, not made (through bad parenting) just as a Bio-Polar is Born, and not made so by bad parenting.
KC was born with "bad brain wiring" which has NO CURE. A sociopath can't be prescribed a pill to make them "normal" like a Bi-Polar can. Therefore, my heart aches for them, as much as I Hate them. The only hope a Sociopath has, is to learn to adapt to what the rest of the human populus considers "normal". In essence, a socio can only get along in society by LYING/pretending to be something they are not. They are forever doomed. I wouldn't wish this condition upon my worst enemy.
PS. I lived with a socio for 12 LONG heartbreaking years.....
PSS-advice to any youngsters out there-if you are dating someone who has NO CONCEPT of self-depreciating humor...RUN! And RUN as far away as you can. They WILL not change. They are unable.

If not a psychopath/Sociopath, then WHAT is she?

Why? I don't understand this at all, she is sooooo Sociopathic. Please expound on this.
Hi Guys:
We have 7 threads of psych profile!So we want to stay specifically on the anniversary reaction topic here. Of course there is some overlap, but generally we are trying to keep them separate because there has ben hundreds of pages of discussion on her psychological makeup.
So, here is a link to the latest thread and hopefully there are links within that thread to take you to prior discussion.
Thanks!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84153&highlight=profile

ETA: If you do a search on titles only and use the key word profile all the psych profile threads will pop up!

I have a hard time believing KC would ever have an "anniversary" reaction.

I think the nightsweats when she was with Tony were because KC was thinking about what was going to be done to her if anyone ever found out she killed Caylee. She was having the nightsweats on July 5 & 6, after Tony got back from NY. On July 8 she downloaded the noose & bear cartoon.

Should KC have a twinge of feeling, she'll be able to get past it by reading her fan mail and ordering more snacks.

IMO

Hi Guys:
We have 7 threads of psych profile!So we want to stay specifically on the anniversary reaction topic here. Of course there is some overlap, but generally we are trying to keep them separate because there has ben hundreds of pages of discussion on her psychological makeup.
So, here is a link to the latest thread and hopefully there are links within that thread to take you to prior discussion.
Thanks!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84153&highlight=profile

Bad link for me JBean.

Thanks JBean, this one worked. Off to read.

I have a hard time believing KC would ever have an "anniversary" reaction.

I think the nightsweats when she was with Tony were because KC was thinking about what was going to be done to her if anyone ever found out she killed Caylee. She was having the nightsweats on July 5 & 6, after Tony got back from NY. On July 8 she downloaded the noose & bear cartoon.

Should KC have a twinge of feeling, she'll be able to get past it by reading her fan mail and ordering more snacks.

IMO

She did tell TonE that she was anxious about their "relationship," and that was causing the nightmares. I think you are right, in your suposition.

ITA. But I agree because I believe she is a sociopath. She therefore was born without a concept of Love. It's my personal belief that Sociopaths are born, not made (through bad parenting) just as a Bio-Polar is Born, and not made so by bad parenting.
KC was born with "bad brain wiring" which has NO CURE. A sociopath can't be prescribed a pill to make them "normal" like a Bi-Polar can. Therefore, my heart aches for them, as much as I Hate them. The only hope a Sociopath has, is to learn to adapt to what the rest of the human populus considers "normal". In essence, a socio can only get along in society by LYING/pretending to be something they are not. They are forever doomed. I wouldn't wish this condition upon my worst enemy.
PS. I lived with a socio for 12 LONG heartbreaking years.....
PSS-advice to any youngsters out there-if you are dating someone who has NO CONCEPT of self-depreciating humor...RUN! And RUN as far away as you can. They WILL not change. They are unable.

I'll post a response over on the psych thread JBean mentioned..

If not a psychopath/Sociopath, then WHAT is she?

If her supposed anniversary reaction is the truth, she is not a sociopath. Sociopaths do not feel anxiety. Of course I'm looking at the clinical meaning rather than the popular meaning. "Sociopath" has become an often misused term to indicate someone who doesn't feel the way we think they should feel.

I'm no psychologist and don't play one on the internet... but I'd say Casey is almost a classic for Borderline Personality.

~Jai Yen

If her supposed anniversary reaction is the truth, she is not a sociopath. Sociopaths do not feel anxiety. Of course I'm looking at the clinical meaning rather than the popular meaning. "Sociopath" has become an often misused term to indicate someone who doesn't feel the way we think they should feel.

I'm no psychologist and don't play one on the internet... but I'd say Casey is almost a classic for Borderline Personality.

~Jai Yen

Brini works in the field and would know the specifics.

But, it is my understanding that Borderline Personality Disorder manifests in more than one way. I think Casey shows classic symptoms of all of Cluster B which includes sociopaths, borderline, histrionic and narcissistic disorders.

Here's an article that breaks it all down and explains the difference between Cluster A, Cluster B and Cluster C personality disorders:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/personality-disorders/DS00562/DSECTION=symptoms

Since July 15, to my knowledge, Casey has not shown an iota of concern over Caylee or what happened to Caylee. As the root source of the rumor about Casey's nightmares was an article from the NE, I'll suspend belief that she 's having nightmares. I think emotionally, Casey "moved on" before the afternoon of June 16 ended.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back